Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 20: The (Wet) Dry Run

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: The (Wet) Dry Run - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

Another week had passed since Zach’s 118 year accounting report. Only one week until our City Hall combined ceremony. After dinner, we were all sprawled across the living room furniture as usual. It was a biological myth, but we were in the habit of waiting the statutory thirty minute delay time between eating and swimming.

Zach called for the group’s attention. “One more thing I want to discuss before the wedding, family.”

All of us groaned except for Kara. Charlie tossed a cushion in Zach’s direction.

Danielle: “I’ve gone through everything! Organizing and purchasing shit is my JOB, Zach. What else is there?”

“No, it’s not any of that. It’s about the six of us. Kara and I have been talking. When Sallie met Andrew, she was living with and occasionally sleeping with her hot lesbian roommate Charlie. With a nudge from Kara, Sallie took Andrew home and fucked his brains out. Charlie encountered them in bed together, and jilled herself off while dodging Andrew’s flying brain bits. Everything correct so far?”

I told him, “Correct in every detail. I remember it like it was yesterday.”

“So, warmhearted Sallie says, ‘Charlie, join us.’ They fall asleep in a tangle of limbs. In the morning, Andrew wakes up with his morning wood lodged in Charlie’s altogether breathtaking ass. With Sallie’s generous permission, Andrew does the rational thing and exploits Charlie’s weakness for hard cock.

“In the following days and weeks, Andrew’s pent-up lust explodes and Sallie’s almost walking bowlegged, except when Charlie steps in, offering her ass for occasional relief.

“So Kara starts hanging out with her dad at C+D’s apartment, where the steam heat is stuck on, and nobody wears clothes. Wait, something’s wrong.

“I think at this point in my story all six of us should be naked as well, for the sake of verisimlito, versilisi, uh, authenticity.”

We all stood and undressed. Charlie grinned and cheekily turned her back to us.

“Why, yes, Charlie, that is the very ass of which I was speaking. And, may I say, Andrew’s reaction to it is entirely well founded. Now, back in the apartment, Kara had a problem. Watching Sallie and Andrew cuddling made her profoundly happy. It also made her horny, especially when Sallie was moaning and crying with pleasure in the next room. Not to mention Charlie’s reaction since she had been sexual with both of them and she was openly reacting to the sounds. Kara being a normal red-blooded California girl, lasted about ten minutes. So that apartment had two busy bedrooms, and two sets of lovers.”

Sallie and I were huddled together, reminiscing over those hot evenings in Sallie’s bedroom. Kara had drifted over to Danielle and Charlie and they were in a three way hug.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.