Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 19: Exposure

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Exposure - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

Two days after Sallie and I emerged from our bedroom, we were ready for visitors at the house. Zach’s mother Delia had sent an entire crew. Our living room would be temporarily redecorated to create a sophisticated backdrop for photographs. The ladies were all fitted in their breathtaking gowns, hair styled, manicured, make up, the whole nine yards. Zach and I were also barbered, shaved, and arrayed in tuxedos.

The photographer, Terry, was excellent, he smiled often, encouraged us to relax and be happy, and captured all of us (and Delia) in our various combinations. All of the women were beautiful. But my eyes were locked on my Sallie. And she knew how I felt, I could see it in her eyes, and in her smile. I hoped Terry caught that look.

When the photographer finished, we sent him to the kitchen with a pot of coffee and sandwiches to work on the editing. I asked him, “Please don’t lose any of the images with Sallie, there’s one of her expressions I want to keep.”

Terry said, “Don’t worry, I have her, just look at this.” He spun around his laptop to show me. He got it! I thanked him profusely.

Our finery was packed away for the big day to come, and the living room was restored to its former middle-class aesthetic. Flannel blanket, fuzzy carpet, sectional sofa, and all.

Delia had an announcement. “Before I leave, I want some more pictures. Zach has explained to me the circumstances of his marriage proposal. I want to perfectly memorialize that event out behind your house. My contract with the photographer includes this. So, let’s get started.”

Delia unzipped her dress, dropped her panties and stepped free of them both.

Danielle began laughing, hugging Charlie.

Kara: “Delia, Mom, you are the very best! Here, Zach, let’s get your pants off.”

Ten minutes later, the cover was off, the jets were on, and all six of us were nude and perched on the sides of the tub in our pairs. Then there was the pose with me and Kara and Delia and Zach, “parents of the young couple.” I kept my eyes strictly focused on Kara, since Delia was around my age and very attractive.

Finally, it was over. Terry packed his camera gear and left, and we all dressed. Delia had thoughtfully arranged for a catered dinner for the seven of us to enjoy. We unboxed everything and served all the fancy food on our usual pile of mismatched plastic dishes.

We had a jolly time with Delia who loved telling stories about young Zach and his adventures. She had done a wonderful job insulating him from the moral and behavioral hazards of filthy wealth. We also learned about his father, who was so uninterested in his son that much damage was avoided on that score as well.

I think all of us felt that Delia was a great addition to our new family. And we made sure we all communicated these feelings to my new son-in-law. Before she left, Kara held Delia tightly and said, “You know my Dad raised me on his own. Zach is willing to share, will you be my mom too?”

“Kara, don’t be silly. I’m already your mom, because Zach loves you. So I love you too. Ah, yeah, OK. Good. Um, Zach, she’s crushing my ribs. Help!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.