Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 18: Repair Ticket

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Repair Ticket - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

Charlie spoke next. “OK, I’ve heard enough. Andrew and I will be in the bedroom, having a little chat. The rest of you, go play in the pool. Scram!”

Sequestered, Charlie and I faced each other. “Andrew, what’s my job?”

“You’re an electrician, duh.”

“Yes, I am. And I’m going to re-wire you. For the next hour, my name is Paula, you wimpy little shit, and you’re gonna listen to every goddamn thing I’m going to tell you.

“Starting with your whore of a daughter. Did you know she had an abortion? She had to, she caught syphilis from the maintenance man back at the apartment. Kid would have been born blind. I sold Kara’s cunt to him for $35.”

“Oh, come on, Charlie —”

She slapped me, Hard. “That’s Paula, fuck-face. He offered $25, but I said, ‘inspection first.’ When I saw the sores, I told him $35, but first I pissed on his cock to conceal the oozing. Your dumb-fuck daughter didn’t know what to look for.

“But I told her not to blow him, because I didn’t want his disease on my asshole when she rimmed me. She likes that you know. I leave a little extra taste there for her. She can’t wait for when you let her do —”

“CHARLIE!”

This time, she really slapped me, with that strong electrician’s hand. “IT’S PAULA! YOU FEEBLE-MINDED SIMP! PAULA! You didn’t get me preggers, not with that slimy soft little thing. When I want to be fucked, I get Carlos and his brother Marcos. One in my ass, one in my cunt. After they cum, I switch them. Eight inches each. And they don’t do that pathetic watery dribble like you. Why doesn’t Kara complain? Oh, right, actually, she does. You can’t even fuck your own daughter right.”

CHARLIE!”

Motherfucker! MY! [SLAP] NAME! [SLAP] IS! —”

PAULA!” I yelled. I yanked down her shorts and delivered four hard spanks. Then, four sweet kisses, to the same spots.

“Thank you, Charlie. Would you mind going out back now? Please ask Sallie to join me. Tell them there won’t be any more trouble on my account. I’m the all-new Andrew, starting now.

I drew the curtains, darkening our bedroom as much as possible. I didn’t want Sallie noticing any redness to my face as I led her to the bed and spread her legs.

“My greatest joy in life is to become your husband, Sallie. You will never again hear the slightest divergence from that. And right now my goal is to arouse as much pleasure for you as I possibly can.”

I began by gently massaging her outer labia while running my tongue along the inner lips. I loved the light tart taste of her natural lubrication as I made sure she was comfortable having my two fingers introduced inside.

Making my tongue more forceful, I pushed the hood of her clit from side to side, sliding it with persistent pressure but not directly pushing on the clit head itself. It was better to build her tension slowly.

It wasn’t long before I felt subtle thrusting as her hips pushed her pussy more and more firmly against my face. When her hands grabbed my head, it was time: I closed my lips over her clit and sucked, while pushing the stiffened tip of my tongue right against the end of the hood.

Sallie cried out happily. And when she managed to release my head, I climbed up and plunged my cock all the way in. My left arm went behind her shoulders. My right arm was down her side, with my right hand firmly cupped on her ass check as I thrust passionately against her.

I came very quickly, roaring. After perhaps a half-minute to collect my wits, I put my palms on the bed and resumed fucking her slippery pussy. Slower, not so desperate, friendly, even. When I came again, there was some sloppiness down there, to be sure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.