Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 1: Pestilence Walks the Land

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Pestilence Walks the Land - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

I had my brain deeply buried in some financial analysis when a rapping behind my head startled me. I flinched sharply, my office chair lurching against my cubicle’s desk. When I’m deep in my research I become oblivious to the environment around me. Apparently, a woman had come up behind me, and when I was completely unresponsive, not perceiving her presence, the rapping became necessary.

She said, “Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to startle you. I thought it would be more alarming if you heard a voice just speaking out of thin air. It’s just, well, it’s so empty up here now. Since everybody left here weeks ago, I’m not comfortable with the situation, the lack of people in what used to be such a busy office. It’s actually feeling a little spooky for me. All these weeks we have been working at opposite ends of this room, and just today I noticed you. I’ve been coming up here on the east side’s elevators every day thinking I was alone.”

I was being interrupted by a masked woman I’d never met but wearing one of our corporate badges: “Sallie‌‌ Macron, Process Analyst” over a very ordinary navy suit. My badge read “L. Andrew Franklin, Private Investment Research Adviser” and both badges displayed the crimson logo of our employer, Pelle Marco Bank.

I lifted my head above the cubicle and glanced around the room. I thought I was the only soul on the 22nd floor of the PMB tower in downtown San Francisco. The office had been vacant for two months now, when the usual 40+ coworkers on our floor had fled due to COVID. Sallie, I gathered, had also been coming in, so there were two of us working on site.

Pulling on my own mask: “I was just surprised, no harm. Why didn’t you stay home with the rest of the staff?”

I could tell she was nervous, judging from her voice and posture. From the empty surroundings? From thinking she was disturbing me? “Oh, wait, I don’t need to know, never mind,” I said, not wanting to disturb her more.

Internally, I was hopeful; having human company in this emptiness would be great. The ranks of vacated cubicles were disconcerting. The cubicles were three-sided with five-foot tall walls. A desk fastened across the three walls, holding them upright, with a smaller bookshelf fastened similarly above. The inhabitants sat facing the desk and shelf, the side walls on their left and right and their backs to the open un-walled side of the cube. There was nothing in my eyeline except gray fabric-covered walls, my computer display, the usual desk detritus, and a photo of my daughter.

By design, then, cubicle life was isolating. While working my back was to a narrow aisle, with matching cubicles in the same orientation to my left and my right.

I did my best to give her my most winning and reassuring smile. “I’m happy you came by, I was just too deep in my spreadsheet to notice you were standing there behind me.” I gestured to the vacant cubicle across the aisle from mine. “Ms. Macron, please come work here. We could both use the companionship, I am sure.”

“Only if you call me Sallie. Thank you, I’ll be back with my things.”

I wasn’t above wheeling out to watch her walk away from me. All the way down the aisle. Sallie was my age, I think, late thirties. Curvy, for sure. Very nice. Her conservative suit wasn’t very revealing. But, at this point in my isolated life, any hint of femaleness caught my full attention. And she was way past just a hint, at least viewed from behind. A man can dream, can’t he?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.