Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 16: Preparations

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Preparations - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

At the restaurant, “First, I like to toast our generous benefactor, Zach, for the hot tub, and for tonight’s meal we are all anticipating. Hear, hear!”

After I was done with the clinking of glasses, I continued.

“Second, I have a problem. I don’t think I can be part of this marriage.” Sallie looked stricken, so I hurried ahead.

“I watched Zach emerge and put the insulated cover on the spa.” Gesturing to my waist, “I saw that I am entirely too small and puny for you three fine ladies.”

Sallie erupted, snarling quietly through gritted teeth, “Andrew, shut the fuck up. One more word, and I will tell everyone here what the ‘L’ stands for, ‘L. Anthony Franklin!’”

Betrayed! By my own flesh and blood.

“Sorry, Sallie. Shutting Up. Kara, we need to talk. And, by the way, why didn’t you run away from Zach, screaming?”

“Father, my Zach would never hurt me. That’s all you need to know.”

She was right, but I was still curious.

The meal was superb, and we had a fruitful discussion exploring our options for the joint wedding and honeymoon.

Since Charlie and Danielle were both employees of the City and County of San Francisco, we felt it was appropriate to have our three ceremonies in the ornate City Hall. We expected to have some of their co-workers attending, along with Zach’s mother and her friends. Like Sallie, my parents were deceased, and the bigoted families of Danielle and Charlie wanted nothing to do with their “perverted” relations.

So we planned a small-scale ceremony and the city’s fees were very reasonable. Not that Zach cared about that, but it helped the rest of us think big for the honeymoon. Really big.

We reserved an entire resort villa, a four bedroom oceanfront home, with all the privacy and amenities possible, in Cabo San Lucas (Baja California, Mexico). Everything was provided. I don’t know the final cost, but it was certainly more than $2,000 a night.

“Are you sure, Zach?” I asked (via text) when I realized how much this was likely costing him.

“Is Kara worth it? Is Sallie?”

Well, he had me there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.