Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 15: Living the Dream

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Living the Dream - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

From time to time, I reflected on my new life. As much fun as I was having, it wasn’t just the sex. Sallie and I just fit, hand in glove. So much of my life I was just focused on being Kara’s dad. Now that she is away at college I have a whole life, no longer the lonely and sad single parent I was. The irony was that COVID isolation had been the impetus for bringing romantic love and incredible sex into my life.

Our happiness was enhanced by sharing our home. Charlie and Danielle were adorable together, and just fun to be around, beyond the wild sex. We rented an RV and enjoyed late autumn in the Sierras, among the groves of mighty sequoias and the breathtaking scenery of Yosemite.

The final days of our vacation were spent in a giant Lake Tahoe hotel suite, equipped with four queen beds. The curtains were left wide open to show the crystal blue lake and surrounding snowy mountains. We pushed two of the beds together to form one giant playground. Other than a break for dinner, and a few hours of well-earned sleep before checkout and breakfast, we were naked and all over each other for hours in the expanse of white sheeting.

About 2 a.m. we had come to a stop. The room lights were all off, the curtains still wide open. Our eyes had adjusted to the glow of starlight and a crescent moon shone to the west. At this high altitude the sky was brilliant, and the Milky Way could be seen in the heavens.

Sallie’s head was pillowed on my shoulder. “So beautiful,” she breathed.

“Yes, you are. Nice lake, too.”

“Thank you, doofus. Just kiss me.”

I was intoxicated with happiness. I wanted to remember this special night, with Sallie, with all three women, for the rest of my life.

I’m sure I was smiling the entire four-hour drive down to the Bay Area.

At the bank, Sallie and I were going to the office tower twice a week. Worse, they were now enforcing the idiot dress code again. We came home one night to see Zach’s BMW and Charlie’s pickup already parked in the driveway. We followed the sound of their voices around to the back patio behind the house. Charlie, Danielle, Kara, and Zach were all seated inside a speckled blue and green fiberglass spa full of foaming hot steamy water.

“It’s your early Christmas present, Dad. No suits allowed, just jump in.” Sallie made a delighted noise and began stripping. So I followed her in, and we were immersed up to our necks. (There remained two open molded seats in the 8-person spa.) Massaging jets streamed bubbles and hot water against our skin. It was all very relaxing!

“Zach, this is extremely generous! How much do I owe you?”

“Not a chance, Andrew. My mother just got one of these. I came home to visit, and I found her and her two girlfriends sitting there naked, demanding that I strip naked and join them. My mother likes to show me off to those ladies, they go nuts when I’m around.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.