Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 14: Homebodies

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Homebodies - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

With four adult incomes and plenty of privacy, our home was a comfortable refuge from the working world. Our house was in a semi-rural area well away from the cool Pacific, with warm dry days. We just didn’t bother with clothing. Many nights we four would be sprawled out bare together on the sectional sofa while streaming movies on the big television. Or just chatting away.

Danielle talked about how she and Charlie became a romantic couple. “I was very cautious even though San Francisco is such an accepting city. I’m very attracted to lesbians, but sometimes I got a very angry reaction when a potential partner learned about my dick. Charlie and I had been spending a lot of good time together, and I was fretting. ‘How can I tell her?’

“We were in a dark corner of the bar, and Charlie got this mischievous look on her face. She kissed me passionately while groping my nipple. When I recovered my wits and was kissing her back, her hand dropped under the hem of my dress and began squeezing my cock. She knew! And she was fine with it. A minute later, the tab was paid and we were on our way to my place, to my bed. Charlie and I have been hot and heavy ever since. I am so lucky to have found her. She’s a hot lesbian who likes my cock.”

Charlie snuggled against Danielle with her hand in her lap, possessively. Because of this, her fantastic ass was directly in our faces (Sallie and I).

Danielle continued, “Then, when my lease expired, I moved in with you affectionate accepting people in this beautiful home. Charlie is the love of my wonderful new life.”

Charlie kissed her and wrapped herself even tighter. “Dannie, honey, I love you too. Your cock is simply an extra bonus I enjoy as part of being in love with the person it’s attached to. Back when Sallie and I were roommates in that overheated apartment, I asked her to wear a strap-on. I do enjoy being penetrated. But we weren’t in love. No offense, Sallie.”

“None taken.”

“Then Sallie brought home Andrew. I couldn’t help myself, Dannie, I watched them making love. Because that’s what they did, right from the start. They were so hot for each other, it was crazy. I could see Sallie’s pussy dripping from across the room. Before you, honey, their fucking was the hottest thing I had ever seen.”

Charlie’s ass was grinding, rhythmically, against Danielle’s hip. Just beyond, her hardening cock was rising into view as Charlie’s hand pumped it. I had no specifics, but her hard cock must be a couple inches longer than mine with more girth.

“I was lucky then, because Sallie generously shared Andrew with me, from the beginning. He isn’t equipped like you, but his tool is a generous size and expertly used. Even now, I get wet overhearing Sallie’s satisfied cries as she comes.”

Now Charlie was done talking. She straddled Danielle, positioned her big hard cock, and sank down on it with a satisfied grunt. Even though by then Sallie was blowing me, my eyes were fixed on Charlie’s big beautiful ass rocking back and forth on Danielle.

I was totally hard. Once Sallie determined my cock was sufficiently wet and ready, she hopped on to cowgirl too.

After that, we had many encounters where all four of us were having sex in the same room, in sight of each other. Sallie and I were deeply in love. But watching Charlie’s ass on Danielle’s cock was visually inspiring, extra lust in both of us.

We even swapped, where I screwed Charlie (doggie style) and Sallie sampled Danielle’s mighty organ. But Sallie and Charlie didn’t fuck each other. “Been there, done that,” said Sallie.

In all this time of sharing the same home Charlie and Sallie were still having synchronized menstrual cycles. Fortunately, neither of them seemed to endure much discomfort or moodiness. But they did encourage alternatives on certain days, oral and anal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.