Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 12: Big Man on Campus

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Big Man on Campus - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

One night, late in her semester, Kara explained to us a massive change in her life.

In one of her classes, Kara met Zach. They were attracted and started “hanging out.” Kara was an average-height young woman, but Zach towered over her; he was six feet seven inches (200 cm) tall. But (and this was extremely irritating to him) useless at basketball.

When they met, he introduced himself and explained they had a class in common. “I suppose, Kara, you want to ask me about basketball.”

Kara craned her neck, looked him in the eye, and asked, “What’s a basketball?”

Zach melted. He knew that she knew what a basketball was, obviously. Yet she had picked up that it was a sore subject with him, earning her endless points in his eyes. That day, he bought her coffee. The following night, he took her to dinner.

By the weekend, they were a couple.

Zach Cooper was as intelligent as he was tall, and warmhearted. Kara was falling hard for him. Also in his favor: he was very wealthy. His grandfather’s blockbuster library of patents assured his family’s fortune.

Sallie and I watched as Kara became more and more enthusiastic over Zach. Charlie began to gently disentangle herself from Kara. Although this was a blow to Charlie’s feelings and to her sex life, it turned out to be a positive step in the long run. Sallie and I made an extra effort to bring Charlie into bed with us more, as Kara became less and less available.

Some nights, we just held Charlie close. Other nights, I happily reminded her how much fun a warm non-plastic cock could be.

When Kara brought Zach home for an introduction, we took to him immediately. Even Charlie, who might have been jealous. He was charismatic and winning. We had been coached by Kara and scrupulously avoided any talk of spherical sports.

It turned out I was familiar with some of the Cooper business empire from my research job at the bank, so Zach and I had some interesting conversations about his family’s industrial connections. Although he had no personal aspirations in that area of business, I was impressed that he studied and researched the sources of his wealth. For such a young man, he had a surprising grasp of economics and big business.

Then he started telling us tall jokes.

“What’s a tall person’s worst fear? Ceiling fans.

“What is a tall attractive person called? An evolutionary miracle.

“What do you do to make a tall person look more awkward? It isn’t possible.

“It is better to have loved a short man, than never to have loved a tall.”

For this last one, amid universal groaning, Kara silenced Zach with a kiss.

Sallie’s expression reminded me of a little girl who finds a stray puppy: “Can we keep him?”

Charlie and Sallie tried to pass on gossip to me from Kara about Zach. About how “proportional” he was. I put my hands over my ears, sang “La-La-La” loudly and walked away quickly.

Not long after Zach was introduced to us, he set up housekeeping with Kara in an off-campus condominium. What had originally been Kara’s bedroom was now completely Charlie’s. Only the queen-sized bed remained from Kara’s time.

Many times, that bed was empty. Charlie was with us, exploring all kinds of sexual combinations.

One of our favorites was when they were shoulder-to-shoulder on their elbows and knees, both asses at the edge of the bed. I would shift left and right, thrusting into one pussy, then the other, while they had their heads turned together to kiss and their fingers busy on their clits. I tried to keep control, but looking down at both of them, my eyes literally full of ass, I would end up blasting pretty quickly.

Charlie and Sallie got pretty good at the simultaneous blowjob, too. They figured out how to trade off without bumping chins or cheekbones or noses. I would try to paint their faces equally when I climaxed.

For Charlie, her favorite was a “69” with her on top of Sallie, and my cock in her pussy. Sallie would tongue Charlie’s clit while my cock slid in and out just above her face. We just had to be a little careful not to drown Sallie when all that girl come came rushing out of Charlie’s pussy.

Thoughtfully, Charlie recognized that Sallie’s relationship with me was primary. So there were also nights when just the two of us played and cuddled and adored each other. My sex life had hit the jackpot, after all those solitary years while I was raising Kara.

Exquisite as it was, the sex was only part of my happiness. The greater part was my love for Sallie.

(Pelle Marco continues in Part III, Chapter 13.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.