Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 11: Evolution

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Evolution - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

Kara’s high school had finally organized an online program. But our house was still beyond the reach of the internet. So Kara would join us in the PMB tower to use their guest access and complete her assignments. Then we three would join Charlie at their apartment for dinner before Kara and I returned home.

Fridays, we four left the office to spend the weekend at our house. Charlie and Kara spent more and more time together, while my relationship with Sallie became more and more intense. Kara had a glorious time when Charlie brought her for “take your child to work day.” I still have the photo of Kara and Charlie smiling together in their hard hats and safety vests.

In that overheated apartment, nudism was a natural consequence among all four of us. Kara recognized that staying dressed just wasn’t practical, after we arrived there after work in our suits as required by the stupid bank.

In the apartment, it wasn’t long before Kara informed me—in her usual extremely direct way—that while Sallie and I were screwing in her bedroom after dinner, Kara was getting fucked in Charlie’s bedroom too. To be fair, it was rude to just leave Kara with Charlie, while Sallie and I were going at it just steps away.

All four of us were getting regularly laid. We saw the happiness in each other’s faces. From time to time, Charlie would approach and ask for my dick. Kara and Sallie would watch us fuck, masturbating and cuddling together.

Kara and I were completely open with each other, although we did find actual incest just too uncomfortable to pursue. But I certainly had my eyes on Kara’s body. She was very aware of those times when my cock stiffened in her direction.

Naked Sallie, though, was usually the one charming my snake. I would watch her all day, if possible. And I loved sitting in the apartment kitchen, watching Charlie’s delectable ass. Bent over, loading the dishwasher as porn, who knew?

The last time I had so many daily erections I must have been a teenager.

But my stiffy times at the apartment came to an end. Charlie had a brainstorm. Using her friends and contacts, she devised a solution for my home’s connectivity problems. For a painful (but not impossible) sum, a fiber-optic line was brought to our house, and we finally had the internet. Charlie and Sallie relinquished the hot apartment and moved in with us.

Our furnace was well-regulated, but nudism was now our happy habit. It has become our lifestyle. The amazing thing was, seeing the same bodies every day never lost its impact on me. Probably because I so loved all three of these women, Sallie most of all.

Sallie and I worked in our home office instead of the cubicles in the tower. The bank managers showed no interest in video connections. For our work, email (and rarely, audio) were sufficient. So we simply neglected to dress most days.

As the weeks passed, Sallie and I were becoming a partnered couple, as if we had married. We were exchanging “I love you” frequently now. I don’t think either of us remembered when we started doing that. It was just natural and obvious.

Sallie and I sometimes even had normal conversations, in between our sex marathons. Heh. Actually, at age 40 with two partners there were limits I needed to respect. “Sallie, when things get back to normal, I want to take a trip. Where should we go?”

“Now, that’s a good question. Before I answer, do you have any place in mind?”

“Not really. I haven’t had many opportunities. Also, I don’t have a passport. So, I guess it’s the 50 states, and Canada, maybe. So, give me your best shot, Sallie.”

“Growing up in Nevada, I love nature. Getting out of the big city is important. I love living here with you because we have lots of space around the house and privacy. I really want to go to the Grand Canyon, the North Rim side where there are no crowds. I want to go to Yellowstone, but after school starts when the tourist loads go down. You can tell I’ve been looking up recommendations on the internet.

“Andrew, you take me to a national park, and I will fondle your national monument so hard you’ll come like Old Faithful.”

“Good to know, Sallie. Kara and I have been camping a few times, I still have our tent and stuff.”

Kara was now enrolled in college, although she continued to live at home. In-person classes had resumed on campus under strict masking requirements.

Charlie and Kara were still having their sexual relationship. But she was still missing romance and commitment. For Charlie, a fuck-buddy like Kara, like Sallie before her, just wasn’t the long-term relationship she still hoped for. We were all sympathetic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.