Pelle Marco - Cover

Pelle Marco

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 9: A New Day

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: A New Day - [Now complete.] Lonely single father Andrew is working in a giant bank's pandemic-emptied cubicle wasteland. Curvy colleague Sallie finds him; interest kindles. Thanks to his adult daughter and her lesbian roommate, shyness and conflict are overcome. His sex life goes overnight from hand only to bliss. Sallie's hot roommate? She's in their bed too! Adding Zach and Danielle, in the end they live as a chronically nude family of six, 3 cocks, 3 pussies, loving and fucking. Only in San Francisco?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

In our out-of-town (and electronically isolated) home, mornings were very quiet. Kara and I needed our alarms. So, the noise around Charlie and Sallie’s city apartment woke me early. But this was fun! I couldn’t remember the last time my morning wood was packed into a nice warm ass crack, and my palm was holding a woman’s nipple. I could feel the smile erupting on my face.

I opened my eyes and jerked. Not Sallie! Short hair, wrong color.

Sorry!” I hissed. Charlie whispered, “Shh, it’s fine. Be still, Sallie’s sleeping.”

“But you’re a lesbian, and I’m poking and groping you. Not OK,” I whispered.

“Don’t you move! I’m a person, I like being held. Your cock feels like Sallie’s strap-on, but warmer and more human. Mm.”

It was disorienting. I wanted Sallie, but Charlie’s ass was taking all my attention. She flexed her powerful muscles to squeeze my whole cock held within her fissure.

Just past Charlie’s head, I heard Sallie.

“Honey, would you please put that wonderful cock in my roommate and fuck her brains out? I can’t do it right now, I’ll explain later, and her pussy juice is dripping off onto my leg. I’m going to come while watching you, just like she did. It’s only fair.”

I was already leaving wetness in Charlie’s ass crack, so I didn’t need to be asked twice. Sallie stepped away and splayed herself on the wing chair so she could take in the view of us.

Charlie pulled up on to her knees and elbows. Oh my God! Her ass was a natural wonder. I’d never seen anything like it, not even in porn. Very big, but muscular, not at all flabby. At the very last second, I stopped myself.

“Birth control?” I gasped.

“No worries, with Sallie and I our periods are synced, now fuck me!”

I was so rigid, she was so wet, I was balls-deep in a single thrust. It was an oven inside there! I just roared and flung my body into her hips, hard and fast. There were loud slaps from each stroke. I felt my balls colliding with her fingers as she thrashed her clit beneath us.

I stopped thrusting only to let her finish coming the first time. She pushed back forcefully while shaking and crying out. Her feet came up off the bed, toes curled tightly. I actually felt her pelvic muscles clenching rhythmically.

Then I was back to banging. This time, when we came together, Charlie collapsed forward and I followed her down, staying connected. Her orgasm pulses combined with my spurts: unbelievable sensations!

Sallie returned to the bed and gently pushed me aside. We were sweaty and I slid off Charlie’s rump and flipped on my back. Dazed, I watched passively as Sallie swirled her tongue over my cock to clean our combined fluids away. Then she moved to Charlie, helping her to flip over. Now on her back, knees wide, pussy spread open, we could see white drips of my come draining out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.