7:57 Forever - Cover

7:57 Forever

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Time to set those clocks back. What to do with that extra hour? For Jamie and Tony it's a no-brainer. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Tony and Jamie made love long into the night.

“Guess what?” Jamie told him, upon their awakening early the next morning.

“What?”

“Today the clocks get set back. We have an extra hour for loving.”

“That’s great,” Tony exclaimed, already moving between Jamie’s thighs.

“But wait,” Jamie said, snapping her legs closed. “First you have to actually set the clocks back. Otherwise who knows what could happen? No sense in offending the clock gods and goddesses.”

“Right,” Tony agreed. “No sense.”

Dutifully Tony went about Jamie’s apartment, setting the clocks back an hour each, while Jamie got a few more minutes of precious sleep.

“All done already?” she asked, as Tony maneuvered himself once again between Jamie’s thighs.

Their good morning fuck lasted well over an hour.

“Whew, that was so good!” Jamie said, as together they got out of bed and ventured into the new day. “I’ll make coffee while you ... Tony!”

“What?”

“The grandfather clock. You didn’t set it back.”

“Yeah but it doesn’t work. It’s been stuck on 7:57 for as long as I’ve known you.”

“All of five days,” Jamie said.

“What happened to it anyway?” he asked as he set the grandfather clock to 6:57.

“Puss jumped on it trying to catch a spider crawling across the ceiling,” Jamie answered. “She got the spider, but poor grandfather clock hasn’t worked since then.”

“So why set it?”

Jamie smiled. “We wouldn’t want it to feel left out, now would we? Also there are those clock gods and goddesses to consider. But you know what else?”

“What?”

“It looks like it’s time for your cock to get reset. Come over here.”

Naked woman lying back on table, reaching for a naked man’s cock, who is standing behind her head, while a grandfather clock displays 7:57 as the time

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.