Lily the Slave by Lustysnake - Cover

Lily the Slave by Lustysnake

Copyright© 2022 by Lustysnake

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My name is Lily and this is the story of how I became my sister's slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

After 2 whole weeks, I thought it was over. Since Faith hadn’t betrayed me to the parents, I thought to myself that she wouldn’t do it, as it was a bit late to denounce me now.

For my part, I let go of my tattletaling against Faith. In fact, I usually pretended she didn’t even exist.

I pushed the question of the rapes and the pictures and the orgasms out of my mind. It was the only way for me to deal with them.

I started to masturbate again, in fact, more often than before, thinking about Evan. I managed to orgasm every time, but it wasn’t as satisfying as what I had experienced with Faith and Oliver.

It wasn’t until one morning a couple of months into the school year that it happened. I have been feeling sick each morning for some days and that day was worse. I threw up three times in a row.

A positive pregnancy test later, my life took a turn for the worst.

The first thing my parents did when they found out I was pregnant was to pull me from school. The pretext was some sort of family emergency, which eventually developed into an unnamed illness.

Within days, everyone at school knew the real reason why I was no longer there. I was pretty sure that it was Faith that saw to it that word got out.

I was relegated to the small apartment above the garage. It was only a bedroom and a small bathroom with no bath, only a shower.

The door to that apartment had no lock except for a lock placed on the outside by my father to keep me from going out. Mom and dad did not want me leaving the house in my ‘condition’.

The only thing they didn’t do was kick me out of the house entirely.

I did not know what to do. I was lost and I knew very well that my life as it had been was over.

They emptied my room and threw away all my things. As if everything I had touched was now tainted. I also knew that my father planned to send me and my illegitimate baby to live with a very religious old aunt as soon as the baby was born. So I stayed in the small room crying and wondering how I could get out of this.

One night when my parents were out at a party, Faith came to my room with a guy named Bruce Myers.

Faith said to me, “Me and my friend here want to fuck, but I’am not a slut like you and I dont want to be pregnant, so you will be our living condom.”

She added, with a big smile on her face,” Anyway, you can not get pregnant since you are already.”

I began crying as she spoke, shaking my head. I got up off the bed and tried to get out of the room, but Bruce Myers just laughed and blocked the door. Faith reached up from behind and grabbed my hair. I winced in pain as she pulled me back, but I didn’t struggle.

“Quit sniveling you little bitch,” Faith told me, pushing me back down to sit on bed. “You do what I say or I’ll show them the pictures.”

I continued to sob, but didn’t try to get away. Not because of the pictures, but because of the fact that I had nowhere to run. I had no money and no one to help me.

“Besides,” Faith added, “it doesn’t matter any more anyway. Everyone knows you’re a slut.”

It’s at that moment that I knew for sure that Faith had told everyone at school about my pregnancy. Still crying, I fell on my back on the bed.

After that Bruce and Faith started fucking on the bed beside me.

As usual, Faith came first. Then, when Bruce thought he was just about ready, he pulled out. He climbed on top of me and Faith helped him guide his cock into my pussy. I just lay there, crying, as he thrust wildly for about thirty seconds and then came inside of me.

When they left, I was still lying on the bed, legs apart and a small pool of cum dripping from my crotch.

lily-the-slave-chap2-1.jpg

The situation had turned me on a little, but Bruce had not given me the time to orgasm. When they left, I silently masturbated to a small and pitiful orgasm.

Bruce and Faith came back a few times over two weeks to do the same thing to me, but eventually they stopped.

The following week, Faith found another way to humiliate me.

On that evening, Faith entered the small room accompanied by David Brown, Antony Miller and above all, Evan Morris.

Even though they had been at my old school for years, I knew very well that they were not friends with each other. No, the only thing that united them was that at different times during my schooling, I had secretly longed for them.

And that could only mean one thing: Faith had found and read my personal diary!

As if to confirm this, Faith then said:

“I know that your two last partners were not to your liking, and to show you how I’m a good sister and I want to make you happy I contacted the three boys who you fantasise about. They agreed to make your fantasies come true.”

With Faith’s help, the three boys stripped me naked and forced me onto the bed. I struggled as hard as I could, but with four to one I was not able to do anything other than submit.

I was out of breath and Faith easily held my hands above my head with her knees while the other three undressed before approaching me.

David and Antony each grabbed one of my breasts. They manhandled them with their hands and mouths and sucked them hard, leaving hickeys. When I tried to scream, Faith shoved what I quickly identified as a pair of her dirty panties into my mouth.

Even though I was furious and humiliated like never before, my sex was already lubricated when Evan rammed me hard with his member. It was not really painful. At least, not physically.

No, the real pain was psychological. Two of the boys I would have liked to be more than friends with were abusing my breasts and the one who had occupied my fantasies for the past few months was taking me by force, not caring about me, other than to satisfy his needs.

For him, I was simply a hole to give him pleasure and allow him to ejaculate elsewhere than in a tissue paper.

While he was fucking me, Evan was talking to me :

“You can’t know how happy I am to fuck you, but if you think I’m going to lick your pussy, you can forget about it. There is no question that I lower myself to lick your dirty pussy.”

It was when he said that, in spite of myself, I had an orgasm.

Fortunately I had panties in my mouth and my cry of pleasure was taken by my sister and the boys as a cry of despair.

As for Evan, he must have mistaken the orgasmic contractions of my vagina for attempts to push him away.

When Evan finished, pouring his seed inside me, he switched places with David who started immediately to fuck me silently.

Evan grabbed the breast that David was playing with.

Then it was Antony’s turn to fuck me while telling others about my body and how satisfying it was for them to take me by force.

Without them realising it, I orgasmed with each of the boys.

When they were done with me, they just got dressed and left my room, leaving me alone with Faith. It’s only then that I was able to remove the pair of dirty panties from my mouth and I tried to get out of the bed.

My evening was not over. Faith pushed me back on the bed and then moved to stick her wet vagina in my face while simply saying to me: “Lick!”

I considered for a moment to resist, but as if she had read my thoughts, Faith put her hands on my already sore breasts, I knew that she would not hesitate to brutalise them if I did not obey.

While I was licking her, Faith explained to me “You should be happy, with the money I earned with your three visitors tonight and with those who will come over the next few months, I will be able to buy birth control pills. I won’t have to use you as a living condom anymore. Cool isn’t it?”

lily-the-slave-chap2-2.jpg

For fifty bucks, anyone could fuck me, her slutty sister.

The next night, Harold Sims entered my room and he said that he was here to fuck me. He was someone from one of my classes, not really a friend, but someone that I would not have thought would do something like that. I tried to fight back, but I was not able to resist him. He fucked me and left without an other word.

After that, it became an almost nightly occurrence. The small room being over the garage wasn’t directly attached to the house, and it wasn’t difficult for boys to sneak up the stairs unseen.

After Harold Sims, I did not fight back. I had realised that there was nothing I could do about it. In fact, I would probably have gotten in even more trouble if our parents had found out about the boys. As far as mom and dad were concerned, I was a ‘loose woman’, and there was no way they’d believe that I was less than willing.

Over the next few months, half the guys at school must have fucked me. At least once each.

Strangely, even when more than one boy was in my room, none of them thought of making me suck his cock or bugger me. And I wasn’t going to make them think of that!

By January, the baby bump was really starting to show.

I thought that would be the end of it. I thought that fucking an obviously pregnant girl would be a turn-off, but that didn’t prove to be the case.

lily-the-slave-chap2-3.jpg

Almost each night, there was at least a boy fucking me. Faith must have made a lot of money.

At the beginning of June, I delivered a healthy baby. The baby, of course, was black. Not completely black, as it was as much my baby as Oliver’s, but he was most definitely a little black boy.

Well, that was enough for my parents. More than enough.

For one of their daughters to have sex and get pregnant out of wedlock was an almost unimaginable shame, but with a black boy?

I was not their daughter, they threw me out of the house with my baby. I had no choice but to go to live in a welfare house for unwed mothers.

Of course, Faith became their sole beneficiary of the trust fund.

It turned out that it was worth a little more than our parents had originally thought. And it all went to Faith and it was her that was going to college.

The first thing she did with the money was move out of the house.

Faith was going to be attending Whitefield College in the fall, so she rented a house on the outskirts of Whitefield.

That house was six hours by car from our parents’ home.

And of course, Faith took me with her.

I had been living on welfare for the last few months, and the welfare office was more than happy to have her take me out of their hands.

So happy in fact, they didn’t even seem to care when I protested that I didn’t want to go with Faith. They said I had lost the right to object.

In a small town, word gets out, and I guess they had better things to do than spend money on a slut who’s stupid enough not to use birth control. Especially with a black baby.

Right from the start, I realised that Faith had turned the house into a sort of little prison. Supposedly for our security, the windows were fitted with bars and the doors had three strong locks. In addition, the only access to the outside (computers, phone, etc.) were in Faith’s luxurious bedroom.

Me and Jon, my baby, were installed in the basement, in a small windowless apartment with a bedroom and a small bathroom. The only access to the apartment was via a staircase leading to the kitchen, the door of which had a lock and a bolt on the outside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.