The Confessions of a Wedding Photographer - Cover

The Confessions of a Wedding Photographer

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was not a professional photographer but when an old friend asked me to help her out I could not say no. but it led to some fun and games….

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse  

After a few minutes, Debbie slid her hand down over my stomach and wrapped her fingers around my cock. It was semi-hard, and she gasped with pleasure. She gave it a few tugs and it reacted as you would expect. Her fingers seemed soft and firm at the same time. The feeling of her slowly wanking me off was amazing, she had well-educated fingers that was for sure.

“Wow, you are almost ready for action again! “Debbie sighed. I had been blessed with a good rate of recovery and generally, once I had popped my first load, I last a lot longer the second and third times.

She got on her hands and knees and slid her lips over my semi-erect organ. She lapped at my bell end with her tongue, and I groaned with pleasure. She knew how to please a guy that was for sure.

As she was sucking me her right hand stroked my balls.

Her lips and tongue caressed my cocks crown, and the pleasure made me gasp and groan. Her tongue lapped around the rim of its mushroom-shaped head and then flicked across my japs eye.

Then she sank her lips over the crown and down my shaft. Up and down, she bobbed, up and down from my cock’s crown down to the base, where cock met balls.

But I wanted to be giving as well as receiving, I grabbed Debbie’s hips and pulled her toward me. She took the hint and lifted one leg over me and straddled my face, my hands grabbed her hips and I started to lick up and down the crease of her pussy. There were traces of her love juice on her outer lips and I lapped it up.

There is nothing as sexy as a sixty-nine, the act of pleasuring each other orally at the same time brings a whole new zone of pleasure to the event. It is one of the most sensual things I think a couple can do.

I buried my face into her pussy licking and sucking at her pink inner pussy flesh. She had such a tasty pussy, and she was so wet, it was a pleasure to get stuck into it. my tongue thrust into her, and I lapped up the juices that were now flowing freely.

As I buried my tongue into her pussy my nose was tickling her arse, I slide lower and gave her clit a few long laps with the broad tip of my tongue. I traced around it and flicked at the tip of her nub.

“Oh, that’s good, you could do that all day and I would never say stop” she sighed.

Debbie paused for a few seconds but then she started to bob her head up and down on my cock, cock that had grown hard in the last few seconds. I had always found that giving orally made me very excited and it would often make me hard.

We swapped or perhaps shared the pleasure of oral sex for a good few minutes, Debbie was getting wetter and wetter. I could not wait to have my cock buried inside her tight tunnel of love.

I licked and lapped at her pussy and now and then I gave her arse a good lapping, it was more than obvious she liked the attention I was giving her arsehole. As I licked her little chocolate starfish, she wiggled her arse at me and let out deep moans of pleasure.

I was more than happy sharing the oral sex, swapping pleasure for pleasure.

It was Debbie that made the move, I felt her lips leave my cock and then her left leg lifted, and she lifted herself off me. She rolled over onto her back and smiled up at me before licking her lips, it was a very theatrical move and very sensual move.

“Right, it’s time to see if that cock feels as at home in my pussy as it does in my mouth” she giggled.

“Debbie, I don’t have anything to wear, I don’t have any rubbers,” I said worried she might refuse me entry. I so wanted to fuck her; I would have walked naked to the local petrol station to buy some if needs be.

“It’s okay, I trust you and I prefer it bareback,” she said,” if that’s okay with you?”

It was more than fine with me; I loved the feeling of a tight pussy around my cock and rubber only spoiled the feeling.

“Yes, it’s all good with me,” I said and even I could hear the excitement in my voice.

“Good because I need a good fucking, it has been six weeks since I had my share of cock!” she sighed. I noticed she did not say if that fuck six weeks ago had been with Derek or not. Not that I cared right there and then, my cock was doing the thinking, not my head.

But if it had been six weeks ago it amazed me ... How could Derek have a sexy bird-like Debbie on tap and not want to give her a session at least once or twice a week? If she were my Mrs, I would be up her nightly ... and twice on a Sunday!!

“How do you want it?” I asked, I was just eager to fuck her but how I fucked her would be up to her.

“I want to be on my hands and knees, I want you to fuck me doggy style” she purred.

That was good because Debbie has the sort of bum that was made for doggy-style shagging.

She got onto her hands and knees in the middle of the bed, but I grabbed her hips and dragged her back to the edge of the bed. I liked to be standing up when I shagged a bird from behind. I felt I could put more effort and power into it. I always lasted longer when I was doing it standing up.

Once Debbie was in position, I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her pussy.

“Please don’t tease me Zak” she moaned,” I have been thinking about this moment for such a long time!”

“That makes two of us love” I replied truthfully.

I pressed the tip of my cock’s mushroom-shaped bell end into her pussy and held one of her fleshy hips. I drove my cock deep into her in one fluid movement.

Debbie let out a deep low groan of pleasure and I gasped, I do love the feeling of entering a lady. the feeling as my cock is pushed inside her. I bottomed out into her and then slowly removed my cock from her love tunnel. My movements were slow and deliberate.

Then I held my cock in her labia and drove back into her wet, tight twat.

“Oh MY God fuck that feels so good” Debbie sighed as my cock slid into her.

“You are telling me” I groaned. The pleasure was sublime, it was all-encompassing. It washed over me and made my brain turn to mush.

I did the same thing half a dozen more times, pulling my cock all the way out of her warm and welcoming pussy and then driving it home and holding it deep inside her for a few seconds.

“Your cock feels so good in there. I can feel it, it is filling me up” she growled, Then my needs took over and I grabbed her fleshy hips and started to fuck her nice and slowly.

The view of her arse cheeks shimmering and shaking as I fucked her was such a turn-on. Debbie did have the sort of arse that was made for a good doggy-style shagfest.

I soon got into my stride and got into a good tempo. I kept the rhyme slow and steady. I was enjoying the feeling, enjoying the tightness of her twat. The heat, the taste and the smell of her sex were in my mouth and my nose.

The noise of our lovemaking filled the room. the thwack thwack thwack of flesh hitting flesh echoed around the room.

Our moans and groans combined into a sexual hubbub. I closed my eyes and concentrated on giving her pleasure. On fucking her, shagging her ... sliding my cock in and out of her tight tunnel of love.

“Babe that feels bloody lovely” she growled as I worked my erection in and out of her wet and warm snatch. In and out, slowly but firmly, in and out over and over and over again.

I opened my eyes and glanced down at her arse; fuck me she had a great arse. It was so round, so firm but so fleshy. There is something about nurses, they always have great arses.

I glance to my right and saw that I could get a great view of us in the mirrors that were attached to the wardrobe doors.

The view of me shagging Debbie and Debbie’s tits swaying back and forth as I shagged her was amazing. It was like watching myself in a porno movie.

“Mmmm Mmmmm yes yes yes “she moaned, “I have wanted this so much!”

I had to stop watching, it was turning me on too much and I wanted this fuck to last a lot longer.

In and out I drove my cock, in and out of her tight wet and welcoming pussy.

“Oh, fuck yes ... Oh, fuck yes ... Oh, fuck yes...” she chanted as I fucked her.

My balls were banging up and down as my hips rammed my cock into her love tunnel. The feeling of her pussy muscles massaging my cock was sending my nerve endings mad.

My grip on her hips tightened as I started to build up the pace and intensity of my movements. My hips were slapping into Debbie’s as I started to fuck her, shag her, ride her.

I started to roll my hips, altering the angle of my cock’s entry into her hot twat.

“Mmmm yes that is so nice” she groaned as I worked my cock in and out of her pussy.

I could hear myself grunting each time I buried my cock deep into her. Each time my hips slammed into Debbie’s arse she let out a low moan.

“Oh, fuck this has been worth waiting for” Debbie growled as I went from second gear to third gear.

My hips were a blur as I started to build up my pace.

“Fuck me that feels good” she cried as I rammed my cock deeper and faster into her pussy.

In and out I rammed my dick, in and out of her now very wet cunt, in and out harder and faster.

I could feel my balls starting to tighten and I knew I was close to shooting my load. I wanted to hold back until Debbie had cum. I love it when the lady cums first.

I knew I would not be able to hold back for too long, the pleasure and the pressure that was building up would, I was sure, send me over the edge.

I tried to push the idea of shooting my load deep into Debbie’s pussy out of my head.

“Ohh fuck yes...” she moaned and started to push back against me.

The thwack thwack thwack of flesh was amplified as flesh smashed off the flesh.

“I am so close ... so close!” she cried out.

I kept driving my cock into her, my hips were a blur as I worked them back and forth ... back and forth. There is always a point mid-shag when the guy’s good intentions to pleasure a lady turn to mush and it is all about pleasuring himself, it is hard to control. I liked to think I knew when to let that natural change of direction take over, With Debbie, it was harder, I wanted to please her so much.

In and out I drove my cock, in and out of her love tunnel, my head tuned into the thought that I needed her to cum first, to the thought that I needed to last as long as possible The feeling of her pussy pulsing around my shaft was immense. I glance at the mirrors; the view was brilliant. The view of her boobs bouncing around as I rammed my erection in and out of her cunt was amazing.

I had to look away, it was exciting me far too much. I glanced down at Debbie’s bum, she had a great bum, she had a bum made for doggy-style sex. It was bouncing, the cheeks shimmering and shaking as I fucked her harder and harder.

“Ohhhhhhh fuck me yes” she screamed as her climax washed over her. her hands gave way, and she was now resting her chin on the bed.

“Ohh yes yes yes ... fuck me that feels so good, so fucking good” she purred I stopped pounding away at her for a few seconds as her body quivered with the excitement that was rolling back and forth over her body. She was moaning and groaning, and I could see her hands gripping the bedclothes as the pleasure washed over her.

My needs soon took over and I started to fuck her, pounding away at her gorgeous pussy. my hands gripping her hips.

“OH boy, that feels amazing” Debbie growled as I pounded away at her.

And it did feel amazing, I was doing all I could to hold back, but it was hard, boy was it hard!

“Cum in me baby, please!” she moaned as I fucked her, “Cum in me, fill me with your spunk”

“OH, Debbie I am so close” I replied. My voice was no more than a whisper...

“Do it baby ... cum in me, make me yours!” she moaned.

Six more thrusts took me over the edge.

“Ohhhhhhhhh My god yes “I cried as I felt my balls tingling and the first string of cum exploded out of my bell end and buried its self-deep in her pussy, half a dozen more followed it into her love tunnel.

“Oh wow, I felt that I felt you cumming in me” she squealed, the excitement was obvious in her voice.

I kept pumping my cock into her very wet hole until it wilted. My dick slid from her pussy, and she rolled over onto her back and smiled up at me. I joined her on the bed, I lay on my back and as soon as I did Debbie got onto her hands and knees and shuffled down the bed.

“Your cock is covered in a froth of our combined cum” she said with a smile and then I was amazed and surprised, she dipped her head and sucked my lip dick into her mouth. The dirty cow I thought and smiled as she sucked every bit of my cock and even my balls until my genitals were as clean as new pin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.