The Confessions of a Wedding Photographer - Cover

The Confessions of a Wedding Photographer

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was not a professional photographer but when an old friend asked me to help her out I could not say no. but it led to some fun and games….

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse  

“That feels nice and hard,” she purred.” I cannot wait to have that deep inside me”

As she said it she slid her fingers into the waistband of my shorts and slide them down my legs.

She wolf-whistled as my cock bounced into view.

“Mmmm that is a great-looking cock. So big and so thick” she said. I stepped out of my shorts. I had never thought of my cock as being big, I had seen bigger in the gym changing rooms She cupped my balls and wrapped her fingers around the base of my throbbing organ. I gasped as her soft hands connected with my cock and balls.

“I am going to ride this lovely dick later” she purred,” but first you have a job to do my friend!”

I reach out for her hands and pulled her to her feet. Then I spun her around and dropped to my knees and showered her bum cheeks in kisses. She bent forward, her hands resting on the bed. I slipped off her G-string and my hands stroked her inner things, brushing her pussy. it was smooth, freshly shaven no doubt.

I lifted the tiny fabric of cloth that had once covered her cunt to my nose and sniffed at it, the tangy smell of excitement filled my nose.

“Get on your hands and knees on the bed Debs,” I said, and she did as she was told.

I dropped to my own knees and shuffled in closer. So, close that I could smell her excitement and feel the heat coming over her sex. I ran the tip of my tongue up the crack of her arse.

“Mmmm that is nice “she purred. Then she gasped as I grabbed a buttock in each hand and parted them, exposing her gorgeous little arsehole. Before she could say anything I started to lick her little chocolate starfish. I ran the tip of my tongue in circles around her arsehole, before kissing and sucking on it.

“Ooh that’s different and it is nice, very nice” she hummed, “Oh my god yes that’s so nice, no one has ever done that to me before”

I licked and lapped at her arsehole as my hands massaged her bum cheeks.

“Ohhh I would not have guessed you were such a kinky boy” Debbie sighed.

My hands massaged her bum cheeks as I licked and lapped at her bum hole.

Debbie was gasping, growling as I worked at rimming one of the sexiest arseholes I had ever rimmed...

I worked on her arse for another five or ten minutes, she gasped as applied more and more pressure. She groaned as I tried to force the tip of my tongue into her arsehole, she was far too tight to allow that.

I slipped one hand off her buttocks and slid it between her legs and stroked her hot pussy...

“Mmmm yes ... Yes “she growled as I worked my fingers inside her. Two digits stroked in and out of her tight little hole. She was a lot tighter than I thought she would be after giving birth to two kids.

My fingers found her clit and I strummed it as my tongue drew patterns around her arsehole. At first, I strummed her love button slowly, and gently ... but after a few minutes I increased the pressure and the pace.

“Ohh shit if you keep doing that I am going to cum” Debbie growled.

I was now working her clit more firmly and the noises that Debbie was producing were evidence if evidence was needed that what I was doing was having the desired effect.

That and the pussy juice that was dripping onto my hand.

“Oh, fuck that feels good ... so fucking good” she moaned.

My tongue was circling her arsehole as my digits massaged her clitty.

Her body was quivering, and I knew she was close to the edge of the precipice, and I wanted to hold her there for as long as I could, I wanted her to feel the excitement, feel the anticipation of her climax.

“Oh yes Zak, yes yes yes ... ohhhh mmmm fuck you are making me feel so alive!” she moaned.

I worked on her, licking, and kissing her bum hole as my fingers massaged her clit.

“Mmmmm you are a good man” she sighed, “you are going to make me cum!!”

I slowed down my clit strumming and lapped more slowly at her arse ring.

“Oh, please don’t stop “Debbie cried, “I need to cum, it’s been so long, I need to cum”

I thought about it and knew we had a long evening in front of us and I was sure it would be packed with fun, so I went for broke. I increased the pressure and pace of my licking and flicking...

“Mmmm that’s it that’s it that’s it...” she chanted as I worked on her arse and her clit.

I felt Debbie’s body reacting to my ministrations, she was soon shaking, quivering...

“Oh, you are fucking amazing” she growled, “please, please don’t stop...”

She did not need to ask, I was determined to give her an orgasm, well I intended to give her a few!

“Mmmm that is it that is it ... oh god yes that is the way “Debbie moaned as I started to rotate the pad of my index finger on her love button. Six movements anti-clockwise, Six movements clockwise, then rinse and repeat...

“Fuck me Zak that feels fucking gorgeous” she growled.

She was moaning, she was purring, she was groaning...

“Please do not stop ... please do not stop” she moaned. She did not need to tell me. I had no intention of stopping.

I felt her climax before I heard it. her body tensed and then she was a flurry of movements, shaking, shivering, quivering, and shuddering.

“Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes” she growled.

I kept working on her sex as she rode out her orgasm. I could feel her excitement gushing from her pussy as she bucked on the bed.

She was panting, moaning, and groaning as the waves of pleasure washed over her. I rocked back on my heels and watched as she dropped onto the bed and rolled over. Her face and neck were flushed with pleasure.

Her legs were now wide open, and her shaved pussy was in my eye line. I could see her nectar oozing from her lips. I moved closer and dropped my head. I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the crease of her cunt. I was soon hoovering up the tasty pussy juices that were flowing freely

“Oh my God” she purred, “please be gentle, I am a bit sensitive right now” she giggled.

I wormed my tongue into her pussy and licked at the pink flesh. she tasted and smelt lovely, I was immediately addicted to her pussy, to her nectar and I licked and sucked up as much as I could.

Debbie was oohing and Ahhning as I worked my tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy. I felt her hand on the back of my head, her fingers digging into the flesh, forcing me tight into her twat.

“Fucking eat my pussy Zak” she cried, “Fucking eat me...”

I was doing as I was told, if there was something I had learnt over the years was when it comes to sex the more you put into it the more you get out of it. Debbie wanted her pussy eating, and I would eat her until she told me to stop.

I used my fingers to open her wide, and I drank from her, I was like a pig in shit. I gorged myself on her, on feasted on her. I could hear the noise that we both were making, and it sounded like a 1970s porn movie.

Debbie was getting wetter and wetter as I ate her delicious pussy. Her second orgasm came out of the blue. One minute she was laying back, moaning, and groaning as I licked her pussy and then she cried out a loud, deep, animalistic cry.

“OH, shit Yessssss” she cried,” Oh fuck that feels so good!”

Her hips seemed to lift up off the bed and her body was shuddering so much that I found it hard to keep my lips attached to hers...

“Fuck fuck fuck” she said as I worked my lips up to her clit and sucked hard on it.

I could feel her hand clawing at the back of my head as she bucked and bounced on the bed.

“Oh yes, I love that I love that!” she growled as I sucked on her clit and at the same time fed two fingers into her very wet twat. I knew that this would not be the last time I sucked her clit, if she liked it that much she would be getting plenty of it.

I worked hard to take her over the edge, she had had two orgasms in close succession, and I wanted to make that hattrick.

I slowly finger fucked her as my lips and tongue teased her love button. My fingers slid in and out, matching the rhythm of my head as I worked on her clitoris. I could feel the muscles of her pussy clamping onto my fingers as they seesawed in and out of her tight hole.

She was really tight, and I would not wait to bury my cock deep inside her. And yes I was eager to shag the object of my desires and the lady that had been more prominent in my wank bank than any others, but I knew that if I took my time and played the long game I would reap the rewards.

In and out I drove my digits, in and out of her hot, wet, tight pussy and at the same time my tongue was lashing Debbie’s clit.

“Oh, fuck you know how to treat a lady” she purred.

I kept up my assault on her sex, keeping the pace nice and slow. Slow but determined, slow but firm...

“OH yes, if you keep that up I am going to...” she did not finish the sentence as her climax It was like she had been hit by a car. She let out a low cry and her body was convulsing as her third orgasm in short succession rolled over her. I felt her hands pushing me away from her sex and I rocked back on my haunches and watched as the very gorgeous and very sexy lady rode out her climax.

There is something magical about taking a lady over the edge and about watching her as she bathes in the sexual frenzy of an orgasm. To look on as she reached the peak of her sexual excitement and tumbled down its sensual slopes and then to lay back sated and satisfied. It turned me in as much as getting my cock sucked to be fair, always has always will.

She was panting, moaning, and groaning as her hands gripped the bed covers. Her eyes were tight shut, and her head was tossing from side to side.

It took a few minutes until she calmed down and opened her eyes.

“Fuck if I had known you were such an animal and such a good lover I would have seduced you years ago” she giggled, looking down at me.

“And the night is still young” I replied.

“That it is, that it is,” she said and winked at me,” so why don’t you hop up next to me”

She shuffled back up the bed and I joined her.

We kissed, lips meeting lips, tongues meeting tongues.

We touched, hands wandering, feeling touching and stroking. We explored each other’s bodies as our lips clashed, I kissed her neck; I kissed her shoulders and worked my way down the slopes of her boobs.

I was soon licking and kissing her Areolae, leaving snail trails of saliva that shone in the light of the bedside lamp. I worked my way closer and closer to her nipples, nipples that were growing harder and longer. I knew that Debbie had big nipples. There are some things you cannot hide when you are cold and wear things like t-shirts.

I sucked on her left nipple, lashing at its tip as I suckled on her...

“That feels so good Zak” she murmured I grazed my teeth over its tip, and she moaned. I did it again and again and each time I repeated the action the same noise slipped from between her lips.

I swapped from her left boob to her right and repeated the action. Her treats were rubbery and chewable, and boy did I chew on them. As I worked on her nipples I cupped her big boobs in my hands and I fondled them, I stroked them, they were big and firm and warm. My hands cupped them and pushed them together, I pressed my face into the warm flesh of her cleavage.

I licked and kissed the firm flesh before returning my lips to her teats.

“Mmmm that’s nice, I always knew you were a boob man!” she purred as I worked my tongue over the tip of her very erect and very rubbery left nipple. All the time my hands were massaging her jugs.

Debbie was right I did love a nice pair of tits and I had always wondered what hers would look like when they had been set free from her bra. She was never one for wearing low tops, so I had never been able to take a sneak peek.

I lifted her tits and kissed the soft flesh under her boobs. The flesh was salty, and I licked and kissed until her hand pressed on my head sending me southwards. When she said she had missed having her pussy eaten she really meant it, for me, it was not a problem as I loved cunnilingus, I loved making a lady cum by licking her labia, my flicking at her clit with my tongue, tongue fucking her deep and hard.

And that is just what I did to Debbie, I kissed down over the swell of her tummy, I circled her navel, and I orally attacked her twat. Debbie soon had her legs wide open and was squirming around the bed as my lips, my tongue and my fingers worked their magic.

She was already wet when I kissed her cunt but soon she was even wetter, her nectar oozed from her. It coated my face; it dripped off my nose and my chin.

I pushed two fingers deep into her pussy. My fingers started to fuck her with deep steady thrusts, deep and hard in a steady rhythm. Her pussy was so very tight, and I could feel the soft velvety walls squeezing again my fingers. Every time I drove them into her she let out a contented sigh. I built up a nice slow but steady pace and her moans and groans filled the room.

As my left hand worked my digits in and out of her cunt I sucked on her clit. I lapped at its nub with the tip of my tongue. I circled it, I lapped at it, and I sucked on it.

I slipped my fingers out of her love tunnel, they were shiny with her juices, and I sucked them clean, she tasted like nectar. She had some of the thickest and tastiest juices I had ever had the pleasure to taste

“Do I taste nice?” she giggled.

I slid my fingers back into her pussy and ran them around, making sure they were coated with her essence, coated with her nectar. Then I slid them out of her and knelt up.

Debbie’s eyes were wide as I reached up and coated her lips with the fluid, she hesitated before her tongue flicked out, lizard-like, and tasted the nectar I have painted on her lips.

“Mmmm I do taste nice” she smiled,” no wonder you like it down there”

I pressed my fingers into her lips, and she opened them to allow my fingers into her mouth she wasted no time, she suckled on them. She had a smile in her eyes and a contented look on her face.

I slid my digits into the tunnel of love again and coated them with her nectar and she suckled on them again. The look on her face told me she loved the taste and to be fair I could not blame her.

I waited until she had sucked my fingers clean and then I resumed my position between her thighs and worked my tongue into her snatch, kissing and licking the soft, pink inner flesh of her pussy.

I slipped my fingers onto her clit and started to massage it in a figure-of-eight pattern, I was not kneeling beside Debbie, and I felt her hand stroking my balls. Balls that were tingling with the excitement of what I was sure would soon happen. I felt her nails scraping over the taut skin of my ball bag. I felt her fingers exploring me and that made me gasp with pleasure. She stroked all over my balls, she explored the channels between my balls and groin. I felt one of her digits stroking up and down the crack of my arse.

The excitement drove me to eat her harder and deeper and that brought a sigh of satisfaction from Debbie.

Her hand cupped my balls as if she were weighing them, I knew for certain they would wight less once I had had the chance to drive my cock deep into her sex. I knew for sure that I would be pumping a good-sized load of cum deep into her later on. That thought made me think and I realised I had no condom, I hoped Debbie did because I really wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard and long...

I must have stopped licking as her voice broke the silence

“Please don’t stop love, I am so close”

I kept working on her pussy, tongue fucking her and massaging her love button as Debbie’s fingers travelled over my bollocks and then I felt her fingers wrap around the base of my cock. She gripped me and I heard her sigh. Then she stroked up and down my length. I felt her fingers sliding around the bell end of my cock, I sensed it would be covered in precum, and my excitement would be evident.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.