Quitting Smoking - Cover

Quitting Smoking

Copyright© 2022 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman listens to a relaxation CD and is hypnotized to quit smoking, even though she has never smoked. Before long, she's smoking and masturbating as she listens. She wants to be a good Mom, so of course she helps her 14-year-old daughter 'quit' too. - - - Nominated for a Golden Clitoride award.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Smoking   Slow  

I opened the door and Rose said, “Hi Penny, this is my daughter Becky.”

I pointed and motioned for her to come in. “Hi! My daughter is Melissa, please come in.”

Without another word, she walked to the living room and put in a video. I thought the naked man was extremely handsome with his short blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and muscular body. I stared at his erect and nicely large penis, as his wonderful deep voice said, “Everything is fine and this is a good time to relax. Everyone will be more comfortable nude. You have no worries and all is well. It’s just you girls, and everything is safe and comfortable. Take off your clothes and relax. Have a seat next to Rose, Penny. Melissa, sit with your new quit buddy Becky.”

We hurriedly stripped and took our seats. I couldn’t wait to blow smoke in Rose’s mouth and play with her body! His masculine monotone continued, “I’m glad all of you are quitting smoking. It’s very important that you only smoke three cigarettes a day, other than while you make love to your quit buddy. Remember that you should always have plenty of nicotine gum and cigarettes, since you are quitting smoking. You can smoke three extra cigarettes while you kiss your quit partner and play with her beautiful nude body. Go ahead and light up. Seeing other females suck on cigarettes excites you. Few things in the world are more arousing than seeing a pretty lady light a cigarette. It makes you want to suck in a puff, and then suck her nipples.”

Rose quickly took a cigarette holder from her purse and put a 120 menthol in it. Longer cigarettes were very sexy, but 120’s were still nice. I watched her cheeks move inward as she lit it and saw her daughter do the same from the corner of my eye. I thought the two of them were very sexy sucking on their cigarettes. Rose kissed me and blew her delicious smoke into my mouth. We each rested a hand on the other’s breast as her tongue slid into my mouth.

“Fill your mouth with the pleasant smoke, then move the cigarette or holder away from your lips slightly. Take a big breath through your mouth, pulling the fantastic smoke deep inside you. It will help you relax and feel good. You love to smoke but can only have three a day, since you are quitting. Inhale again, filling your mouth with the wonderful smoke, then move the cigarette away from your lips slightly. Take a big breath through your mouth, pulling the pleasing smoke deep inside you. Blow the smoke into your quit buddy’s lovely mouth as you kiss her.

With every exhale, more fear and uncertainty leave you. Every puff from your delightful and sexy cigarette brings you peace and happiness. Close your eyes and focus on your quit buddy’s body. Kissing and smoking with your quit buddy is extremely sexy. You want to do it every day. You enjoy squeezing and playing with her breasts while she smokes, and tickling her nipples turns you on even more.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.