Good Job - Cover

Good Job

Copyright© 2022 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mercenaries work for a cabal of the ultra rich doing good in the world.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Crime   Double Penetration   Prostitution  

Estella didn’t see Joe until Sunday, where they repeated their private half hour much the same as their first. Estella so wanted to fuck him, and was certain Joe felt the same, but his thickness made it impossible. You couldn’t be sneaky if you had to take time to get used to his girth.

She did get to tease him about Mina though, about her being his dream girl with the big house and the rich dad, but would always crave a bit of naughty with his girl on the side.

Out of the teasing, she learned that yes, he’d gotten inside the compound, and yes, he’d gotten vital intel.

Through whispering in his ear, made difficult with his cock rubbing her clit directly and her near cumming, she told him about the second floor of the warehouse, about the one open window through which she figured was where the monitors were, and about the transactions going on at the back of the warehouse.

That had to do so as not to be too suspicious.

Folded into his tip was a thumb drive.

Tuesday at Keiko’s, like the one the last week with Ken picking her up discretely after class and driving her there, though this time he joined her for a much missed fuck on his part, with Keiko joining in towards the end making it double, her thick dildo fucking Estella’s pussy while Ken’s long and narrow cock reamed her, they began examining the intel Joe had stolen. It looked mostly to be about transactions, something which she knew little about examining, and soon left, passing an older bespectacled haoli whom she figured was a john of Keiko as cover or perhaps in reality too. They nodded and she exited the apartment.

After a shower and change at Queenie’s, she borrowed Queenie’s car and drove to the club. Inside she found two of her colleagues lounging about, neither she knew well since they both worked the late shifts which Estella had just joined. Neither of them were the most attractive or talented of the strippers. Instead she’d say they were the most jaded, the veterans, and both were blondes.

“Hurry up and change,” said one of them, so she headed backstage.

There she encountered a redhead, perhaps the most voluptuous of the ladies, and one of the nicer ones she’d met, though she had a sadness to her. And as she changed, a brunette arrived, svelte and athletic looking and as height challenged as her.

Once changed, she headed back to the main area. “Make yourself a drink,” said one of the blondes, so she did, a gin and tonic, though unfortunately without the lime since none had been cut.

The Dragon Lady emerged from the office. “Go on up,” she muttered.

Estella followed the parade of strippers to the elevator that brought her up to the expensive VIP area, but once there, since she was first out, one of the blondes told her to open the door straight ahead, which she did.

Five men stood to greet them, Joe among them, and he beckoned her to him. The Japanese man chose the redhead while the second tallest there, behind Joe, went with the brunette. The fattest, smuggest, and most sartorially resplendent man chose the blonde who had suggested the drink for Estella, and his brother, the Uncle who ran the club, had the other blonde.

Each couple settled into a loveseat surrounding a low, smallish stage, in which at center, instead of a pole, was a chaise longue. Music began, slow, sensuous jazz, and Estella noticed Sunny back in the corner. The man’s blonde walked up to her and took her hand and led her to the stage where she danced around her sensuously. “Pas de deux,” Estella realized and joined it.

Soon, only wearing panties, it was a striptease as well, the blonde settled onto the chaise and pulled Estella into a kiss, followed by a shove that sent Estella’s lips lower, and they worked the blonde’s voluminous tits and perky pink nipples until inevitably being pushed lower. Pulling off the panties, Estella gave the blonde head. Her expertise might have surprised the blonde, ready to fake an orgasm and getting the real thing.

Afterwards they kissed and Estella encouraged the woman to give her what she’d got, but no such luck. Instead they headed back to their men, returning to their laps. The brunette and redhead took their place on stage.

“Come on,” said Joe, coaxing Estella onto her feet. Standing as well, he took her hand, leading her away.

“Not staying?” Estella asked.

“You did your bit,” Joe told her.

He opened a door and they entered a bedroom, mostly bed, with a sink at the corner. “A whorehouse room,” Estella said out loud.

“Thus the whore’s bath,” Joe agreed, pulling her onto the bed and pulling off her panties, all she had left on besides the giant shoes. His head went directly to her pussy, not emerging until she came intensely.

Pushing him away with her shoes, she exclaimed, “My turn,” and after removing those shoes, worked on Joe’s pants, getting all cloth out of the way of his cock. He removed his clothes while she sucked him, playfully so he didn’t cum right away.

When he did cum, he pulled her pussy to his mouth and they worked to pleasure themselves without cumming. “Condom,” he pointed out a bowl full of them.

Reluctantly she grabbed one and had his cock covered before straddling it and slowly lowering. “Gods,” she moaned, biting back, “How I missed this.” They were being recorded.

Because of that, it became a show, featuring Estella as much as possible as the featured artist. She didn’t have to fake orgasms for instance, but she accentuated the vocalizing enough to prove her talent at it. And she worked the positions, going from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl to doggy style. And when he came in that position, she made quick work of the condom, sucking him hard again, and pulling him over her to show how great and enthusiastic she was at missionary. If the man wanted around the world, that wouldn’t be included. Joe was just too big.

Surprisingly the redhead joined them during missionary and Estella had the voluptuous beauty sit on her face. With Joe lapping at the woman’s clit, they had her cumming fairly quickly.

“Fuck her Joe,” Estella told him, replacing the condom when he pulled out of her and guiding him in when the redhead took her place. The redhead must have had a roomier cunt because she could accept Joe’s girth fairly quickly. After cumming from his thrusts she shifted onto her stomach and patted the bed in front of her face. Estella took the cue and moved her pussy there.

It wasn’t the best cunnilingus, but for how intensely she was being fucked, it wasn’t bad, and when she and Joe had orgasms near the same time and he withdrew his cock, it became much better, the redhead working her tongue and lips and fingers deftly to get Estella off.

They relaxed afterwards, three naked, exhausted bodies, Joe in the middle.

“So what brought you here, Annie?” Estella asked the redhead.

“The Japanese finished quicker than I liked so Sunny grabbed me and had me work with Layla on the man.” Layla being the man’s blonde. “Then it was like a tag team with Jewel,” the brunette, “and I was taken here.”

“Glad you did,” Joe grinned.

“Me too,” said Annie. “You think you could get it back up again?”

“I think so.”

“Good because I want you to fuck me ass.”

“You sure?” Estella asked before Joe did.

“I’m kind of a freak that way. I love anal, and you’d be a challenge.”

“No shit,” Estella agreed.

Both she and Annie worked on getting Joe hard again via mouth and fist. Joe meanwhile kept Annie excited with his talented tongue while Estella rode his fingers, taken away when he lubed Annie’s asshole, handing it off to her to lube his cock, covered by a condom Estella had rolled on.

Once done, Annie lifted her full ass, Estella slipping beneath her and guiding Joe’s glans to the readied little hole. The lube coming off on Estella’s fingers made her fingering Annie’s cunt all the smoother.

Taking directions from Annie, his thick cock went deeper into her whenever she told him to. It took awhile, but Joe’s cock made it fully inside her.

“Fuck me!” she demanded, and he did so, using long strokes but slowly. She wanted it faster, her ass movement making that clear, and soon his impact on her ass created a loud smack sound at a quicker and quicker rhythm, sooner than expected what with the intense tightness he felt, feeling close to cumming.

By then Estella had all four fingers inside her fucking her, the thumb rubbing across her clit, and Annie too was close.

“Going to cum!” Joe yelled.

“Me too!” Annie replied, giving Joe permission. But he kept fucking her while experiencing the ejaculations until she joined him near when he petered out.

As soon as he withdrew, she rushed away. “Be right back,” she told them, entering a side door. He saw fecal dots on his condom and understood.

Estella pealed it off and disposed of it in a small covered can before returning with a hand towel and cleaning his pubic area.

“I’m never doing that, you understand that,” Estella said while cleaning.

“I do,” Joe chuckled. “It was my first time.”

“Really?”

“No one volunteered before.”

“Understandable. So who’d you fuck before?”

“Jewel mostly.”

“You like them petite.”

“I guess I do.”

“She have any trouble with this?”

“About the same as you, though not quite as tight.”

“I’d think she’d be good with Kegels.”

“She is,” Joe admitted and for no apparent reason, they laughed.

Tossing the towel into the sink, Estella straddled his abdomen and their eyes met.

Estella moved down and was about to whisper, but Joe interrupted it by pulling her under him and kissing her. Estella got the message. They didn’t know how sensitive the mic might be.

As always the kiss got Estella’s juices flowing, and Joe being the mensch he was took care of it, his mouth moving down to the source after a brief pause enjoying her taut nipples.

Annie returned about the time he reached his destination. “You guys ever stop?” she chuckled. “I think I’ll sit this out,” she decided settling on her side on the bed.

“Nope,” said Estella reaching for Annie and pulling her atop her lips. Having seen Joe do a thorough job on Estella’s pussy, Annie decided to massage Estella’s tits and pluck at her nipples. When Estella brought her close, she used one of her hands to massage and pluck at her own tits.

With both females sated once again, they sought to revive Joe’s penis, but couldn’t quite get it thoroughly hard and all three decided to call it a night.

Sunny came into the room carrying both Estella’s and Annie’s clothes. “You need to go,” he ordered.

“The man doesn’t like anyone staying,” Joe added, himself getting up and dressing.

He got a kiss from both ladies before they headed out together. “Need a ride?” Estella asked Annie as they headed to the elevator.

“Got my own,” Annie smiled.

“Of course,” Estella responded. “I usually walk but I borrowed mine this time.”

“Where do you live?”

“Waikiki.”

“Quite a walk.”

“I like it. I like walking here at night.”

Annie shook her head. “You ever want a ride...”

“Thanks. I might take you up on it.”

Outside the faraday cage of a strip club, Estella’s phone chimed. “Where RU,” the message from Keiko read. Estella headed there, ending up in another faraday cage.

“What’s going on?” Estella asked Ken, tapping away at the keyboard.

“Trouble,” Ken muttered. “Joe’s going to have his cover blown unless we move now. Give me a couple more minutes.”

“Do you know what’s going on?” Estella asked Keiko.

The gorgeous Japanese escort shrugged. “Best for me not to know.” She gave Estella a kiss and left the guest room.

“A Russian Ukrainian just arrived,” Ken explained. “He’s been in charge of funneling Ukrainian women into America, among other places, for years. We never suspected a Sino/Russian tie in. Not a lot of that going on.”

“This have anything to do with the busts of the Russian mob?” Estella asked. “I thought that had gotten taken over over the years.”

“They got pushed aside on the domestic front to some extent,” Ken said. “Too many of the bad Russians getting taken down. But the head of the snake remained just as the source remained, continuing the myth of Ukrainians all being whores.”

“So the mission kicked the hornet’s nest.”

“Speeded things up I think. I think this was always in the works, the man even supplying the Russian with exotic Chinese. But the man’s Russian counterpart coming here I’m sure had to do with the busts. He’d gone to ground last we heard, realizing the busts had probably been done through infiltration of his computer.”

“And Joe was part of that,” Estella realized.

“He and the Russian met years ago for Joe to suss him out, find his way inside, plant an insider. But we never suspected this collaboration until Joe managed to get inside the man’s compound and we got into his computer. Here,” Ken pulled out a memory stick and handed it to Estella. “Bring this to Queenie.”

Estella nodded and headed out.

When Estella arrived at Queenie’s house, she heard her yell, “Attic.” There, dressed in black, Queenie pulled guns from a space that had once been part of Estella’s bedroom wall. Estella showed Queenie the memory stick and Queenie made room on the bed, putting pistols and clips aside. “Laptop,” she said, and Estella pulled her small laptop out.

“How secure is it?” she asked.

“Very,” Queenie smiled, plugging the dongle in. “There’s some clothes with your name on it.”

Estella found folded black clothes and a utility belt and a couple shoulder straps with holsters which literally had her name on it, a drawn star actually. She stripped and put them on while Queenie read.

“Does Joe know?” Estella asked, worried.

“He got the signal,” Queenie replied. “We have to go. Problem with Hawaii is you look weird wearing a long coat.”

They headed out, completely geared up with exposed pistols, and climbed into Queenie’s car, Queenie telling Estella, “You’ve got the keys.”

Queenie guided her to Hawaii Kai, parking in front of one of the smaller houses set up from the shore but with a view. Two black SUV’s sat in front. A dark figure emerged from beside the house carrying a woman. “Pop the trunk,” Queenie told Estella.

When she did, Joe dropped the body into it and entered the back seat. “A guest?” Queenie asked.

“Mina,” Joe sighed. “She laid in wait when I got home.”

“She alive?” Estella asked.

“I had to tranq her when she went into the garage.”

“And the SUV’s?” Queenie asked.

“Also waiting. Them I had to kill. We should go.”

“The compound?”

“Yep.”

“Which way?” Estella asked.

While Queenie guided her, Estella asked, “No cops?”

“Silencer,” Joe told her. “Still makes noise so I hid, but I guess no one called. A lot of the residences around here think of these as winter cabins.”

“The advantage of being surrounded by rich fucks.”

“I guess so.”

Not all that much later, Joe told her, “Park here and pop the trunk.”

Once she did, she watched Joe prepare a shot. “Ninja time,” said Queenie and Estella followed her across the street from the gate, Queenie giving her finger directions for her to occupy one side of the gate while she did the other.

They watched Mina quiet down when Joe pressed a gun to her head and the two headed to the entrance, Joe essentially carrying her. When it opened, both Estella and Queenie slipped in, Joe and Mina taking focus. They kept to their side of the broad front yard of the mansion, guns out.

Joe stopped a few feet from the door. “Come out!” he yelled.

The two door front door opened and an older white man stepped out. The Russian looked bulked up, keeping religiously in shape. “You think you can survive this?” he chuckled.

“Don’t do anything stupid,” Joe told his captor and moved his gun forward shooting the Russian in the head.

Their cue, the ladies shot the goons standing on the balcony before they could react. Two more goons got shot when they tried sneaking up from the side of the mansion. Only then did the ladies move up to Joe and followed him inside.

“Come out you shit!” Joe yelled when they entered the empty entryway.

Two more guns emerged and shot at the ladies who dodged the bullets and shot back, killing the thugs across from them while on their sides, having the better angle.

“Not smart if you want your daughter to live,” Joe grumbled. “So cut that shit out and show yourself.”

The man finally emerged, standing at the balustrade above them, arms wide. “You let her go and maybe you’ll live.”

“Unarmed, hunh?” Joe laughed. “I imagine you thought I would be too when you sent your goons to kill me.” Joe shot the man.

“Dad!” Mina yelled in Mandarin.

It wasn’t Joe who killed her but the Japanese Canadian with a repeating rifle from which Joe ducked and Estella silenced with a shot to the head.

The three quickly searched through the house finding only old and young there, the man’s family, none threatening though all definitely upset. They converged at the man’s office, ostensibly guarding it. Joe made a call and about five minutes later Ken arrived with a couple others, all looking pretty nerdy. Ken opened the computer to access the hard drive while the others boxed up paperwork. “Wait until we’re out of here,” Joe grumbled when one of them stopped to read.

“Sorry,” said the slim little haoli.

They hauled everything out to a nondescript white panel truck and tossed them in, Joe and the ladies keeping eyes on things, walking out with the truck when it exited through the gate and heading to Queenie’s car.

“The warehouse,” Joe told Estella.

When they arrived, there was an army of Feds of various types, DEA, Treasury, ATF, FBI along with local SWAT. A line of women seemed to be examined and questioned before entering a bus. Traces of smoke came from the second floor window. “Did they try to burn it?” Estella asked.

“Gassed,” Joe shook his head. “Fuck!”

“What?” Queenie asked.

“I told them to check out the other building.”

“Probably couldn’t get warrants.”

“Fuck warrants,” he said and had Estella park in front of the other warehouse building whose entrance looked to be visible to the goings at the backside of the building. “Probably why no one’s tried to slip out,” Joe decided. “One at a time. Make sure they’re not looking.” He exited the car and poked his head around the corner before attempting to get in. He returned. “Locked.”

“Not surprising since it’s the middle of the night,” Queenie chuckled.

“There is that,” Joe agreed.

“Let’s switch places and I’ll take care it,” Queenie said.

When they did, Queenie triggered a release for the back cushion revealing a stash of various devices one of which was a window cutter.

“Girl scout,” Estella giggled.

“Impressive,” Joe agreed.

The building had a storefront, a true front, Estella figured, some sort of import/export business. “You think the store would clue them in,” Estella muttered.

“It is pretty suggestive of his dealings,” Joe agreed. “Let’s go with her in case someone notices.”

Estella nodded and they knelt beside Queenie while she placed a suction cup on the window and circled it with a diamond knife before pulling it out and setting it aside, releasing the suction. “Let me put it away,” she told them.

“Hurry,” said Joe, pulling out some infrared goggles and putting them on. Estella opened a pocket on her utility belt and did the same. Both saw two guys inside approach with guns in their hands and shot them.

“Okay,” said Queenie and followed the other two through the hole.

“Glasses off,” Joe growled and shot a man just turning on the lights.

“Hear that?” Queenie asked.

Estella heard the sound of documents being destroyed.

“Fuck,” he muttered. “Hurry.”

They found stairs and bounded up, entering an open office door. “Stop!” Joe yelled at the Chinese woman trying to shred documents. She backed up and Queenie bound her to a chair. The three headed out, finding a locker room and shower, empty and moved into the warehouse proper which looked to be a quarter full of boxes on pallets. They heard an elevator engage and soon a hapa-haoli man appeared driving a pallet jack.

“Whoah!” the man exclaimed having three people wearing black pointing pistols approach him. “Just doing my job, guys.”

“Anyone else here?” Joe asked.

“In the office.”

“What about the warehouse area.”

“Just me. Get extra working late. They wanted me to haul shit down to the main floor, making room for a shipping container.”

“How much have you done so far?” Queenie asked.

“Not all that much really. There were never really a lot of shit here.”

“Know anything about what’s on the third floor?” Estella asked.

“Uhm...”

“You know we’re going to find out,” Joe muttered.

“Ok brah. I don’t. All’s I know is ... It was like part of the payment ... I’d go upstairs from the offices and there’d be like this girl there, a prostitute I guess, usually Chinese, though there’d been this really hot blonde last time, and ... well...”

Joe waved his gun. “Come with us,” he insisted. They tied him up on another chair beside the Chinese woman and carefully made their way up the stairs. At the top they saw a locked room figuring it to be where the trysts happened and moved past it to another locked door. Queenie knelt and jacked it and they stood to the side when they opened it, finding a young Chinese man pointing a gun at them. “You’re dead if you don’t drop it,” Joe insisted and he did. More zip ties came out and they secured him where he was. “Anyone else we need to worry about?” Joe asked. The man shook his head.

“Anyone here?” Queenie yelled.

“We’re here to save you!” Joe yelled in Mandarin.

They got a chorus of Mandarin in reply heard behind a wall.

Further into the space behind the trysting room they found an industrial kitchen and a walk in fridge. Opening the fridge, they found a Chinese woman hiding, hands up. They added her to the tied up people and grabbed the ring of keys she held. “That door?” Joe asked. She pointed to a key. “Anyone behind the door?” She shook her head.

“You believe her?” Estella asked.

“Nope.”

She told the truth, at least as far as anyone threatening them. Behind the door was a shower and toilet and a chair with makeup and a closet with various slinky garments. Beyond that were cells with a sliding peep window like in a prison. Opening a slide, Joe saw a couple Chinese women looking at him, young and attractive if too skinny.

“You open it,” Joe decided, handing the keys to Estella, adding in Mandarin, “We’re here to save you.”

Estella found the right key among many.

All of the women were naked except the blankets they draped over themselves, and all of them smelled sour as did their cells, each having a toilet and a sink. The last two cells they opened, Joe spoke to the women in Russian since they looked to be Ukrainian. While finishing freeing them, Queenie brought them to the shower and they found clothes to put on, whore clothes, but it was better both in looks and smell than the blankets. Once finished, they paraded down the stairs, more than one of the women spitting at the young Chinese man, and out to the warehouse where they got onto the elevator to bring them down to the bottom floor.

“Should we check the contents of the boxes?” Estella asked.

“Let the Feds do their job,” Joe shook his head. “Probably import/export bullshit with the women hid behind them.”

Estella nodded.

Queenie found the button to open the heavy garage door. They had the women in a line in front of the door, the Feds getting the true picture of their incomplete raid right away, while they hurried into the warehouse and through the door Queenie had opened that led them to the storefront and out the hole in the glass and into Queenie’s car.

“Drive normal,” Joe told Estella.

“Of course,” Estella grinned. “Where to?”

“The strip joint,” Queenie ordered.

Surprisingly the strip joint seemed unaffected by the raid, except Estella noticed someone else manning the DJ booth. She followed Joe and Queenie into the office where they found the Dragon Lady, the Uncle, and Sunny tied up and gagged. Estella recognized the men there as past customers, one in his thirties and one looking to be a young looking fifty, both Japanese, from Hawaii. The latter sat at the desk.

“Everything ready?” Queenie asked.

“Just needs your signatures,” the older man said, vacating the seat for Queenie. “Initial there, there and there,” he pointed, leaning over her. “And then sign.”

He signed the document after her and brought out a stamp to make it official. “I’ll file it in the morning.”

“Thanks Dave.”

“What are you going to do with those?” Estella asked.

“We’ll wait until closing and drop them off at the warehouses,” Joe told her, “with incriminating evidence on them of course. Got to help the Feds as much as we can.”

“Not go smoothly?” the younger Japanese man asked.

“Fucking left the second warehouse for us,” Joe muttered.

“Too many shells,” Dave offered.

“Or laziness,” Joe grumbled.

“It’s not like we gave them a lot of time.”

“I suppose.”

The Japanese men left.

“What just happened?” Estella asked.

“I just bought myself a gentlemen’s club,” Queenie grinned.

“Keiko’s was too difficult and small,” Joe explained.

“And now you have a huge faraday cage,” Estella figured out.

“Yep. It’s a perfect central spot between East and West.”

“What about Keiko’s cocaine assholes?”

“One problem at a time,” Joe chuckled.

“You know it’s personal,” Estella muttered.

“Sorry. The problem is even with all the evidence she’s uncovered, none of it could be used in a trial.”

“Or even probable cause for a warrant?”

“Nope.”

“It doesn’t seem that’s a problem for us.”

“We can’t...”

“The problem is corruption,” Queenie chimed in. “Even if we leak it, who do we leak it to who hasn’t been paid off? The assholes have been in business too long not to have padded some major palms in law enforcement.”

“Or higher,” Joe agreed.

“Probably.”

“You must have leaked something to the Feds about the man,” Estella offered.

Queenie and Joe looked at each other. “I’m going to go for a walk,” Joe told them.

“Let me,” Queenie countered. “It makes a lot more sense for me to be in here.”

“True.”

Queenie returned. “I’m closing up.”

“I’ll make them docile,” Joe said.

He brought out eye drops. “Tranquilizer?” Estella asked.

“Yep. No marks, and works faster than swallowing, and of course they can’t cheat either.”

Estella helped hold the man’s family still while Joe applied the drops.

Queenie returned ten minutes later carrying a couple of tills. She set them down and opened the safe in the room and shoved them in.

“Nothing incriminating in there?” Estella asked.

“We’ll check later but probably not,” Queenie said. “I don’t think the man thought much of his sister or his brother. Enough to give them the blame if things go south.”

“Thus the documents,” Estella chuckled, referring to the paper shoved into the older Chinese’s pockets. Sunny had a shitload of E on him along with some cocaine.

Joe took the heavier old man atop his shoulder while Queenie took the young man, leaving the somewhat frail Dragon Lady for Estella to haul. Queenie led them to a backdoor which Estella never knew about. The keys in her hand lit up a black SUV, the back hatch opening for them.

“Whatever happened to the bouncers?” Estella asked.

“Our comrades tried entering through this very back door,” Queenie explained, “sending the cavalry which ended badly.”

“I kind of liked the big guy,” Estella pouted, dropping the Dragon Lady atop the other bodies.

“There’s a good chance he was just tranqued.”

“Good.”

“Although it probably took more than one,” Queenie chuckled.

“No doubt.”

They stopped to drop off the bodies about a block and a half from the action at the warehouse, returning to the club where Queenie wiped down the SUV and they headed to Queenie’s car.

The older man wearing an aloha shirt and slacks waiting for them at Keiko’s condo building reminded Estella of a sort of weasily character actor who seemed to appear in every seventies and eighties movie she’d ever seen.

“This better be fucking good,” he muttered. “It’s fucking late.”

“Jack, this is Estella.”

“A pleasure,” Jack muttered.

Estella used the key card Keiko had given her to enter the building, and when she reached Keiko’s apartment, she knocked instead of using it. Waiting, she decided to use the key.

It didn’t surprise her that Keiko wasn’t in the big bed, tending to sleep in the guest room so as to keep the main bed fresh for johns. Estella knocked before opening the door and saw Keiko in bed just waking up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.