Good Job - Cover

Good Job

Copyright© 2022 by Maxicue

Chapter 2

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mercenaries work for a cabal of the ultra rich doing good in the world.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Crime   Double Penetration   Prostitution  

If Jackie being married with kids didn’t dispel the cliché that a fey man can’t be manly, his training Estella in Krav Maga certainly questioned her biases. When asked why Joe didn’t train her, Jackie said, “He’d have to hold back too much,” and with how buff, and tall for that matter, Joe was, that made sense.

On the other hand, Sam, short for Samantha, Jackie’s wife, looked and acted like a grown up Tomboy. A couple inches taller than Estella’s five feet one inch, Sam essentially wore male drag, the whole combat boots, fatigue pants and muscle shirts, her breasts either barely hidden or visible under mesh. She kept her brunette hair short, two or three inches long, and uncombed. And despite her fairly substantial nose and a female version of a mustache beneath it, probably to her annoyance, Sam couldn’t help being cute.

What Sam hated most about herself, aside from the cuteness, was her breasts. Apparently before her kids she’d been nearly flat. She really did look like a boy, which might have made it easier for Jackie to be intimate with her, which struck Estella as being a little icky. As far as her ending up being intimate with Jackie, she admitted his soft femininity helped, as well as her trusting him.

“But did he ever go down on you?” Estella asked as they lay naked together after a sixty-nine had ended a post breakfast, the kids off to school, sex. Because of their intimacy, after Sam’s brief seduction of asking her, “Want to fuck?” Estella had learned Sam’s male drag continued in sleepwear: boxers and halter top shirts, of the male variety, which was when Sam muttered after Estella complimented her small yet firm and well-shaped tits, “I hate them.”

“Every lover goes down on me,” Sam replied regarding sex with Jackie. “I guess it was different.”

“I bet,” Estella chuckled.

“Thing was, once he got hard and fucked me from the back of course, it was just like getting fucked by a dildo except hotter, and with that little bit extra heat of him cumming in me. I didn’t even mind the smell because Jackie tends to douse himself in cologne.”

“Ever fuck your ass?” Estella asked.

“I guess that was what made me different,” Sam replied. “I told him he fucking better not. He did like getting fucked though, and that was kind of fun. Speaking of which...”

“Okay.”

Sam sprightly hopped off the bed and knelt, pulling out her toy box beneath it. In fact Estella realized Sam reminded her of a sprite with her energy, or perhaps Peter Pan, always being played by actresses in drag. Sam pulled out the strap-on gear and some lube. “This okay?” she asked, showing a moderately sized dildo.

“Perfect,” Estella grinned. “Joe’s a bit large.”

“Hurts?”

“He knows to be careful, but after ... What else do you have in there?”

“Restraints mostly. I guess that’s as kinky as I get. You interested?”

“No thanks.”

“Okay. That was Jackie’s thing sometimes. That and a paddle.”

Sam quickly put on the strap-on and slicked up the dildo before hopping back in bed and kneeling between Estella’s legs, soon pushing the dildo into her cunt.

Both watched the entrance and disappearance, the slow withdrawal and reentrance. As things sped up, which they did quickly, Sam’s fingers and mouth focused on Estella’s breasts, her other hand moving between their two bodies to rub at Estella’s clit, while Estella gripped Sam’s surprisingly thick strong ass, pulling her new lover even more intensely into her.

A mouth which had created an orgasm not long before had Estella primed, and a couple minutes later she came hard. “Keep going,” she moaned while Sam eased off the direct contact of her clit, soon returning fingers to it.

Sam proved almost an automaton of fucking, though she did ease back on the speed from time to time while they kissed, as intimate as they ever got. But the fucking continued for at least a half an hour, with Estella’s orgasms becoming uncountable.

“Okay!” she breathed. “No more!”

Sam pulled out and lay back beside her, the fake penis shiny with Estella’s abundant essence.

“You want me to return the favor?” Estella asked.

“No thanks. I don’t like it so much. Believe me I came, maybe not as much as you. Maybe the real thing spoiled me or something.”

“Do you two...?” Estella noticed husband and wife slept in separate rooms.

“Sometimes. Not often. Sometimes I’ll get in bed with him and play out the fantasy of our first time, me being a boy and all.”

“Uhm...”

“He never actually plays that out,” Sam insisted.

“As far as you know.”

“We never bring our sex partners here,” Sam shifted the conversation, though more because any incest or pederasty wasn’t even worthy of discussion, an impossibility, than a way to bypass the idea. “Sometimes we stay away for an affair, always called a business trip for our kids.”

“What if he or she is the one?” Estella asked.

Sam shifted to face her. “You don’t buy into that myth, do you? Lust, passion, fades, always. What lasts is a partnership, with all its ups and downs. A relationship lasts only as long as a deep friendship lasts. You start hating each other and you find every button to torture them with. The other side of passion. We love each other in the true sense of the word, you know the bit: love, honor and cherish. Respect. Shower?”

“Yes please.”

After undoing the harness, Sam brought the dildo with her to clean it, setting it aside atop the commode before soaping up Estella’s tits. “I love these,” she said, and Estella giggled.

“Not yours?” Estella asked.

“Nope.”

“Do you wish you were a man?”

“A taller one for sure. But yeah, not so much wish as I feel like I am cheated out of it, you know?”

“You don’t look like you’re making the change.”

“I like women. I like sex. It’s a bit specific looking for someone who wants a girl/boy transitioning into a boy/boy, you know?”

“I guess that makes sense. I think my tits are clean enough.”

The soaping went lower and Estella’s pussy got well soaped before Sam knelt and worked on her legs. Estella felt worshipped somehow.

After they finished drying, Sam told Estella to wait for her and shut the bathroom door. It was an en suite with the bathroom connected to the bedroom. Doors went to a walk in closet and an office. Jackie had a similar set-up, though his was in the basement. The house was large and definitely expensive, sitting beside one of the most beautiful of urban lakes, Lake of the Isles, in Minneapolis, not all that far from Joe’s apartment. It was modernist in the nineteen-twenties sense of the word, inherited by Jackie from his grandfather, his divorced parents preferring warmer climes, and Jackie fulfilling the stipulation in grandfather’s will of being married and having a male heir, the first of his two kids perhaps ironically named after his grandfather or the boy’s great grandfather, Harold, known as Harry of course. For the daughter, Sam chose Diana for the goddess of the hunt. Jackie talked Sam out of calling her Sappho.

For such weird parents, the kids were remarkably level headed and quite brilliant if Estella had to guess. Definitely independent, though they seemed very protective of each other. Estella found them quite beautiful, almost beatific.

Remaining naked, Estella watched Sam dress in business drag, a suit and tie, which, despite Estella’s lack of knowledge of such things, looked to be perfectly tailored and of the finest threads.

“What do you do?” Estella finally asked her.

“Rob from the rich and give to the poor,” Sam smirked.

“Okay,” Estella puzzled.

“I work in the civil courts suing those who should have known better for their indiscretions.”

“Sounds noble.”

“For a lawyer I suppose. Sometimes I can’t get the grit off me from both sides.”

“Greed?”

“Jackie’s inheritance gives me more choices, who to refuse and so forth, but that’s narrowed by working for a prestige firm, however enlightened they might be for letting me represent them. Otherwise ambulance chasing would give me even a worse taste. You want to work for the big stuff, you gotta work for the big boys.”

“Literally?”

“The head partner is a woman, and there’s probably more females than the usual firm, but by and large, yeah. Being female and queer gives me one advantage though.”

“What’s that?”

“Our best investigator is a card carrying dyke. And guess who she pretty much exclusively works for.”

“How many guesses?” Estella chuckled.

“Well, I guess we both need to get to work,” Sam told her.

Estella had ostensibly been hired as a maid for the big house. When asked who had she replaced, Jackie raised his hand. She had nothing better to do, so she kept busy cleaning house until Jackie had her put on her workout outfit and trained her to be a fierce warrior.

After a much needed soothing bath, Estella put on her working outfit of a chambrays shirt and Bermuda denim shorts and once she cleaned up the bath, went down to the kitchen to make dinner. The kids arrived midway through and came to say hi.

“Where’s your dad?” she asked them.

They shrugged and headed to the large living room to work on homework, some modernist classical music in the background. Estella shook her head at their precociousness and returned to work.

Twenty minutes later Jackie arrived with Joe. “Go ahead and hug,” Jackie chuckled, and they did, adding a kiss.

“Smells good,” Joe told her.

“Me or the food?” Estella quipped.

“Both.”

That gained him another kiss.

The men joined the kids in the living room, disturbing homework with chatting. The kids called Joe Uncle Joe.

“You done studying?” Jackie asked.

“Almost!” Diana replied.

“We’ll let you finish,” Jackie told them and he and Joe moved to the dining room where they set the table.

Estella joined them. “Everything is simmering and baking,” she told them. “How long until Sam comes home?”

“Probably an hour or less,” Jackie estimated.

“Perfect. When the alarm chimes, could you take out the rolls and place them on the wax paper.”

“Of course. Stirring?”

“It’s at simmer, but maybe every few minutes.”

Estella pulled Joe to his feet and led him upstairs, two flights, to the attic which she shared with a large storage area but had a room of her own with its own half bath.

Shoving him onto the double bed, she straddled his lap and they kissed, moving from gentle to intense. Feeling his hardness rubbing against her heated center, she slid off, removed his lower clothing and brought his long thick cock to her mouth. This wasn’t a tease but a fully purposeful blowjob, and within a couple minutes she swallowed his bitter cum. He pulled her back onto his lap for an appreciative kiss.

Moving off him, she stripped, and he did too, lying on his back after and accepting the pussy offered to his mouth while she reinvigorated his penis into the intense cock she craved. Reaching into the side table she extracted a condom and rolled it on before slowly and gently sinking onto it. More kissing ensued before her ride provided her her first orgasm, the breath needed to express it leaving her tits free to be sucked and plucked by Joe.

Flipping them over, he gently recommenced the fucking, their eyes focused on the others’, and he slowly increased the speed until her moans and groans and expletives revealed the arrival of the next orgasm whereupon she slid from beneath him, turned over and waved her sweet ass at him. “Fuck me silly, Joe,” she commanded, and he did, holding her hips while she pulled on her hanging nipples and wailed out her pleasure, the crescendo of which matched his grunt of release.

Carefully extracting his dwindling penis, he collapsed on his back. She nestled against him.

“I have a confession, Joe,” she told him.

“What’s that?” he asked.

“I fucked Sam, or more Sam fucked me.”

“I’m glad you told me.”

“You’re okay with it?”

“Of course. But the point is honesty.” He sighed. “Stell, one thing we can’t be for this to work is for any jealousy to rear its ugly head.”

“Meaning?”

“There’ll be jobs, in fact the next one most likely, where undercover might just mean under covers. You need to be okay with that.”

“You or me?”

“Maybe both.”

“I thought it would be damsels in distress and you getting your reward.”

“How would that make you feel?”

“Honestly?”

“Please.”

She sat up, her legs crossed, and gazed at him. “I wish I could plant a flag on your crotch claiming it as mine,” she finally said.

“Ouch!”

“Better than the alternative.”

“Which is?”

“My name tattooed on your cock.”

“That would be worse,” he chuckled.

“I can get bat shit crazy. Like that college boy who used me bummed me out for months not to mention the damage to my toes when I kicked walls.”

“You didn’t burn down his house?”

“Like Left Eye? Not that intense. Not that he probably didn’t deserve it. I just ... I really like you Joe.”

“I really like you.”

“But will there be another me? Another damsel you really like?”

“There is no other you, Estella.”

“But ... how many?”

“Damsels? Five or six?”

“Five or six?”

“Five and a half?”

“I want to hear about the half but we should probably eat my dinner.”

“Good idea.”

Estella gave Joe stink eye as they dressed, but mostly lightened up by the time they reached the dining room.

After dinner, Sam and her kids helpfully cleaning up, Joe, Estella and Jackie headed down to Jackie’s basement room, to basically a faraday cage, where planning began for their next mission. A cable brought the other parties in via proprietary teleconferencing software.

The partly Hawaiian woman who had shot Estella’s supposed assassin grinned from her square. “Hey Hot Stuff, how’s it hanging? My turn to show off my hometown,” she winked.

“Uhm, can’t wait?” Estella replied shyly.

“Cut it out Queenie,” a gruff older African man growled.

“Sorry boss,” Queenie smirked and winked.

“How’s the Mandarin going Joe?” the African asked.

“Not as good as my Cantonese, but I thought Mei...”

“I want your insights too. And I want you hanging with the man, so...”

“Right. Got it. I’ll get it down.”

“Good. So Estella, welcome to the gang.”

“Thanks, sir.”

“Boss is fine.”

“Okay.”

“You ever dance?”

“Dance?”

“Strip,” Queenie clarified.

“Only in play,” Estella admitted.

“I know someone...,” Jackie started.

“Or she could come out early,” Queenie cut in. “That way she could be on the scene already. You know Portuguese, Stella?”

“Yes,” Estella answered.

“Aren’t the Portogese mostly speaking pidgin?” Joe asked.

“I was thinking someone from the old world looking for family offshoots,” Queenie shrugged.

“Sounds complicated,” the Boss muttered.

“I’m thinking a student visa doing research on the Portogese.”

“Summer school?” Joe asked.

“Masters research. Just got her Bachelors equivalent and headed directly to Hawaii.”

“I can get her papers and have her matriculating,” Jackie nodded.

“Of course you can,” Queenie grinned.

“Show us what you got, Jackie,” the Boss ordered.

Pictures of an older Chinese man, his retinue and various images and blueprints of buildings came up on the screen, including a building in Hong Kong, a two story strip club in Honolulu and a mansion in Hawaii Kai.

“That’s it?” the Boss asked.

“Early days Boss,” Jackie shrugged.

“What about finances?”

“I think he’s old school.”

“Old school?”

“Like paper?”

The Boss nodded. “And you still have no knowledge of who’s working on that paper.”

“Nope. And his places in Hong Kong, both the apartment and the house, are pretty tight. Like faraday cage tight as far as I can tell.”

“Early days,” the Boss sighed. “We’re looking into his brother.”

“Brother?”

“Older brother. My contact in Hong Kong seems to think he was an embarrassment, like maybe autistic?”

“So he disappears and our man becomes head of the family.”

“And maybe big brother becomes a genius accountant.”

“Who best to trust?”

“Exactly. I already hate this job.”

“You’re the one who gave it to us,” Joe reminded him.

“No comment,” the Boss muttered. “Let’s get this to work somehow.”

“Yes Boss,” most everyone replied.

When the Boss’s image disappeared, Estella commented, “This must be important for such a headache.”

“Problem is we don’t know how deep or high this goes,” muttered a pretty British woman with pale skin and dark hair, an English Rose. “We do know the man is a royal cunt already. I’m Danny, Estella, short for Daniella.”

“You back in Hong Kong?” Jackie asked her.

“Yeah. My boss got bought out with the exchange, eventually, returned to Singapore, but helped get me a personal secretary/liaison position back in Hong Kong.”

“You got the intel on the big brother?” Jackie asked.

“Yep, barely. I’ll keep looking.”

Only Queenie’s visage remained on the computer monitor. “Any tattoos?” she asked Estella.

“Uhm, no.”

“Ever thought of getting one?”

“A jaguar tramp stamp.”

“Get one. Once it’s healed, come here.”

“You my boss?” Estella smirked.

“Yep.” Queenie switched off.

“What’s going on?” Estella asked.

“What we’re worried about is his trafficking in women,” Joe responded, “but there’s an interconnectedness of other illicit operations.”

“Women as favors,” Estella realized.

“Very good.”

“But what are the other operations?”

“That’s what we’re less sure of. My theory is several: drugs, information, corruption, money laundering. We also think he’s expanding operations to the mainland, either Vancouver or San Diego, maybe both. The problem with that is distance, keeping things close to the vest the way they’ve done.”

“Like you do here,” Estella smiled at Jackie.

“Similar,” Jackie agreed.

“We think he’s a patient man,” Joe continued. “We think he’s had his hooks in Hawaii, or his family has, ever since Hawaii became a state, maybe before. The transition of Hong Kong to mainland China stepped things up, but only a little since he still hasn’t expanded that much.”

“You think he’s from Hong Kong or...?”

“We’re pretty sure his family has deep roots in Mainland China,” Jackie explained, “and has kept eyes on Hong Kong and Hawaii as ... places to gain favor over the powers that be.”

“Like naked women dancing,” Estella interrupted. “And presumably fucking.”

“Yep. Keeping away from the Party’s scrutiny just far enough to give party favors so to speak.”

“And the Party gives his family favor in return. But what?”

“That we don’t know,” Joe admitted.

“That’s why you want me inside,” Estella figured.

“You and Queenie. Jackie’s working on getting me an invitation into that particular sanctum.”

“We think it’s a meeting place too,” Jackie added.

“You’re still trying to figure out the role.”

Joe nodded. “Either political or financial, like real estate.”

Jackie laughed.

“What?” Estella asked.

Jackie clicked at his keyboard and an image of a drunken young Chinese woman of some beauty leaning against a tall blonde man appeared on the screen. “Or through her.”

Joe sighed. “Fuck you.”

“Who’s she?” Estella asked suspiciously.

“The man’s dissolute daughter,” Jackie smirked.

“Doesn’t look like she’s likely to fall in love.”

“But she does look like someone could look after her,” Jackie pointed out.

“A very distressed damsel,” Estella muttered. “Like a worn out dress.”

“Stell!”

“Sorry Joe, but you’re the one who hid it!”

“It’s just ... you’re right. I apologize.”

“I presume we’ll have to keep our distance,” Estella pouted.

“Another apology.”

“I expect plenty of visits until then!”

“Yes Ma’am!”

The jaguar tramp stamp tattoo, actually two black jaguars to create a sort of symmetry, a female with her hind end lifted and a male ready to pounce, the female looking out as if guarding the moment, caused some distress for the sex, but she and Joe figured it out, having her on top through most of the sex.

But of course sex wasn’t everything they did together. Unfortunately they had to be discreet about it until Estella came up with a plan.

Their favorite songwriter helped by stopping by First Avenue on his latest solo tour. He even played a couple of Replacement songs. More would have been better, but both Joe and Estella enjoyed at least some of the newer ones.

During the concert, the two didn’t disguise glances at each other. Joe had a couple colleagues with him, those he’d turned onto the Replacements, and Estella brought Sam. Since Joe knew Sam, they hung out together.

Joe made the suggestion to Estella after the show ended. “There’s a disco tonight here after the concert,” he invited her.

“Sounds fun!” Estella declared.

Luckily, being a weekday, the entourage decided to head home. “I’ll make sure she gets home safe,” Joe told Sam.

“No hurry,” Sam winked.

The two danced a couple songs before clinging together for all to see. “Take me home Joe,” Estella cooed loud enough to be heard over the disco music.

Once in his apartment, Joe wanted to play out the scenario, but Estella pounced immediately, pulling his pants and underpants out of the way and pulling up her skirt. “I’m so fucking horny,” she moaned, pulling aside the gusset of her panties and lowering her pussy onto his cock.

“Rubbers!” he told her.

“I don’t care!” she declared, and slowly sent him deep inside. He still had too thick a cock to just plunge down.

Shrugging, he lowered her onto the coffee table in front of him and ripped away the buttons of her blouse. Luckily her black bra had a front clasp. Once her wondrous tits were free, he buried his mouth there while fucking deep and hard at a medium pace.

One of her hands grabbed the back of his head. The other steered between them and rubbed her clit.

“Oh God Joe! Fuck me hard!”

He did and just as she came he pulled out and spewed onto her bared tummy.

They laughed before calming.

“Pregnant would be bad right now,” he told her.

“I know but I had to have you. How was it going bareback?”

“Amazing!”

“I’m on the pill now but we should probably wait until after my next period.”

“Which is?”

“A couple weeks.”

“Stell!”

“I know. Probably why I was so horny. Well, one reason at least.”

They laughed again. Joe lifted her into his arms and brought her to his bed, where they properly stripped, and after a sixty-nine, Joe gloved up and they made love slowly.

This of course happened before the tattoo.

Joe still couldn’t really be seen going to Jackie’s every day, so Jackie sent Estella off with the latest Intel. They’d gotten her car appropriate to her station as a maid, a late model Kia Forte.

Joe didn’t disguise his friendship with Jackie and Sam. They’d known each other since college. Joe would visit every two to three weeks, ostensibly to hang out with his pals and their kids. He’d even brought over a fuckbuddy, and they’d played bridge before Joe and Jackie would leave them for some private conversation, Sally being told it had to do with Jackie helping Joe with his finances.

Speaking of Sally, Joe’s apartment buzzer went off while he and Estella were working on the latest Intel.

“Hello?” Joe asked the intercom.

“It’s Sally. Can I come up?”

“Uhm...”

“Joe?”

With a sigh, Joe buzzed her in. Not a debate for a woman at Joe’s apartment building entrance.

“You want me to hide?” Estella giggled while closing the laptop, a response Joe didn’t expect but welcomed.

“Don’t,” Joe decided. “Let her deal with the consequences of coming by unannounced.”

“Should I strip?”

Joe laughed. “That’s okay.”

A minute later, Joe opened the door for Sally, a well-kept, well-built blonde in her late thirties. She’d been the married older woman when she seduced him first, Joe surprising her by his bedroom skills, which hooked her into it being ongoing, through the dissolution of her first marriage and the beginning of her next, to a man it turned out was even more indiscrete than her, which, considering Joe had become Sally’s exclusive boy-toy, meant more than one. It turned out her husband enjoyed variety.

What Estella didn’t like about Sally was her tallness, a lot closer to six feet, a couple inches less, than she’d ever get by a long stretch. Her elegance and arrogance didn’t bother her. She knew Joe could see through that bullshit. Even her beauty didn’t bother her. Painted on she thought, trying to hide age creeping into her life, impossible to prevent.

“It’s been too long,” Sally declared in a sexily lower voice for a female, the Lauren Bacall effect, whereupon she embraced Joe and kissed him, which Joe quickly broke.

“Come in Sally,” he invited and had her follow him into the living room.

Estella had turned around on the sofa, propped on knees. “Hola,” she grinned.

“Oh!” Sally grimaced.

“Sally, you remember Estella,” Joe said.

“Don’t mind me,” Estella said. “I’m a bit sore anyway.”

“Stell?”

“Fucking tattoos are a bitch,” Estella twinged for effect. “Hey, I can’t blame you. Joe’s hot, and about the best fuck there is.”

“Stell?”

Estella nodded her head and Joe shrugged.

“Still interested?” he asked Sally.

“Uhm...”

Joe pulled her into his bedroom. Estella prevented the door from closing. She definitely wanted to watch. Joe switching the reading light on suggested he wanted her to.

“Joe,” Sally complained.

Removing her suit jacket and tossing it aside, Joe undid the blouse beneath. “You come unannounced, my choices now.”

“You know that’s not...”

“It is tonight.”

The bra surprised Estella, how utilitarian it looked. It did hold fairly substantial breasts, maybe C cups, which hung down when freed, but still held appealing tear drop shapes. Her tummy had the layer of fat that made her feminine, but Estella sensed the woman kept in shape. Her curved out hips spoke of child bearing, but Estella saw no trace of scars. Perhaps the woman was too narcissistic to change her body via pregnancy.

Though white, when Joe freed Sally of her skirt, at least the panties were somewhat skimpy. Panties removed with some resistance at the gusset, blonde pubic hair looked short and well-groomed as far as Estella could tell because of their lightness. Some trimming must have been done around her vulva because she detected the shine and the swell and the slight hue of red there.

Joe pulled his quilt and top sheet aside and guided Sally onto the bed, whereupon he knelt between her long legs, leaned down and began to lick.

Estella stripped naked and moved onto the bed, nudging Joe aside. “Get naked,” she told him. “You going to return the favor?” she asked Sally.

“I’m not into women,” Sally groaned while Estella nipped at her clit.

“Figures,” Estella muttered. “Now suck my man’s cock.”

Joe had made quick work of his clothes and knelt beside Sally’s head, bringing his cock tip to her lips. She reached her hand around and took hold of it, giving her some control and opened her mouth for it, letting her tongue out to swirl around the glans, making Joe groan.

“Good girl,” said Estella.

Somehow accepting the situation, Sally brought Joe’s hand to hold her head and opened her mouth. Joe wasn’t into that kind of control, not into mouth fucking, but he decided to be gentle about it. Her head moved somewhat independently, making him stroke deeper and faster, but not too aggressive that he felt it harmed her.

Surprisingly, he found the urge to cum quicker than he expected. “Cumming,” he warned Sally, who preferred not to swallow, maybe a taste from time to time, but this time she took hold of his cock, pumping it while swallowing all the spend he offered.

After that she relaxed and let the amazing cunnilingus being offered by her boy-toy’s girlfriend to take full effect, cumming intensely after a bit of teasing on Estella’s part. Joe had helped out by sucking and nibbling on Sally’s nipples.

When Estella moved away and off the bed, Joe kissed down to Sally’s abandoned pussy and took over, pulling her atop him so she could revive his penis.

Sally heard buzzing and looked beside the bed where Estella spread her legs and pushed a black vibrator against the top of her pussy. She noticed the purse beside the chair, wide open and shook her head, amused. Estella had borrowed her vibrator! Sally wanted to give her a show and intensified the blow job. Once succeeded, Estella paused her masturbation to hand Sally a condom.

Sally rode Joe for a while, intensely, at first for show, but ended up getting too into it to think about her voyeur, and once she came, Joe turned them over and powered into her relentlessly, a punishment that didn’t look like punishment at all as many times Sally achieved orgasms while being thoroughly fucked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.