Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

Two days went by. My wife was just as sweet as ever, talking about normal day-to-day-goings on etc. The subject of George and seeing her breasts didn’t came up at all. However, I did see her glancing at me with a quizzical expression on her face occasionally. We sat down to watch the evening news on a Tuesday night, when out of the blue, she said, “I guess you have thought about what we were talking of the other day. What was on your mind, and why do you think I would ever consider such a thing?” She said all of this while staring at the news.

This was what I was waiting for. “Well we are getting older all the time and I know I’m not of much use to you. I just want you to be satisfied like when I could still perform. I used to be able when we were younger. Just talking about this has spiced up my thoughts, and I think it has yours too. What is the harm in exploring a fantasy? It can always stay a fantasy. I have never pressured you to do anything you didn’t want to do, and I’m not now.”

“I admit that I have had some sexy tingles.” She said, “I never would do anything to lower myself, and if I did anything, such as come on to George, or someone, it would lower you in their eyes as well.”

“I know that.” Now it was I staring at the TV, and not seeing anything. “But we would have to balance what we would give up against what we would gain. The question is, would it be worth it? I don’t see any harm in talking about it.”

Annie said. “Okay, I’ll talk about it, but if I say drop it, you’re not to bring up the subject again. I’m feeling very uncomfortable right now, although I guess I’m enjoying what you are saying. We haven’t discussed where we are concerning sex in a long time. Usually when you get horny, you start playing with my breasts, and when I do, I just say I’m going to take a shower, are you going to take one too?”

She paused and then said, “We don’t even kiss or make out most of the time anymore. We just get right into it.”

Trying to lighten things up a little, I said, “I know, but you are so damn good.” Then I said, “I agree, we tend to rush things, but especially this last winter since we’ve had little company, or had to be somewhere all the time. Takes the fun out of being retired doesn’t it? We just have to take time for ourselves, maybe if we let things go more, you know, concentrate on the little things that are important. In other words, adjust our priorities.”

She got that exasperated look on her face, then grinned as she thought about it. “I’ve been saying that for years and I’m as guilty as you.” Then with that twinkle in her eyes, “What happened to our talk about showing George my breasts and how we were going about making it happen.”

“Do you still want to explore that?”

“Of course, I do. We’ve talked more about our situation then we have for a long time. Besides, I want to see how far you will go with this, and I’m enjoying watching you squirm trying to make a case for turning George on, so please continue.”


George usually comes down to check his cows once a week. He doesn’t have to milk, or go to the barn at his farm on Friday and Sunday. He has a hired person do the evening milking. He comes over one or the other of these days, so if we don’t see him on Friday, we are most certain to see him Sunday.

“This is Tuesday, so he may be here Friday. That gives us enough time to plan on a method of having him see your breasts.”

Big argument from my wife. “Hey, wait a minute, first of all, this is your plan, and second, I haven’t agreed to anything yet. Don’t put this on me!”

I laughed. “I was just checking, and I can’t do much but plan. After all, the inescapable fact is that they are your breasts, not mine.”

“I’m still listening, but I’m having more and more reservations about this. Why don’t you spell out what you have in mind? I certainly am not going up to George, pull up my blouse and say, ‘see my breasts, do you want to play with them?’ No way am I going to do that.”

I was back on the hot seat again. After a few false starts and a lot of stammering, I laid out my plan this way. “George comes in for coffee after he finishes checking his cows. I have thought of two ways that you might get George’s interest.”

“One, you wear that low-cut blouse that gaps open when you bend over. You are always running around serving coffee and getting cookies. You have to get a napkin, a spoon, and sugar, and you could develop a bad case of dropsy. By the time you serve his second cup, I’m sure he will have trouble keeping his eyes to himself. If he doesn’t, he is either numb or not interested.

“Of course you can sit across from him and lean on the table. That is obvious though. I wouldn’t advise this until you know he is really interested. Hell, you’re a woman, you know how to do this instinctively. I would even fall for this and we have been married forty years.”

“Now, the second scenario, is for you to wear a tee shirt without a bra. This is so unlike you, what I don’t know is, you might scare him off. If you do go for this way, you can always spill some water on you. A white tee is almost transparent when wet. With breasts like yours, that would turn a brass monkey into a slobbering idiot.”

Now it was my wife’s turn to squirm a little. I could see that the more she thought about it the more uncomfortable she was. Needless, to say, I was too. A person can think these thoughts and plans out in your head, but when you actually verbalized them, it was different.

The news was long past and the TV was still on. We had turned the sound to mute. This was the longest we had a conversation about any one given subject since I don’t know when. I guess sitting there next to my wife and visualizing that wet tee shirt and someone else seeing what I was seeing in my mind. Well, WOW!

Things were quiet for few minutes, each of us with our own thoughts, Annie asked, “Where are you going to be all this time?” It seemed like she might be consider what we were talking about, or something like it.

Looking down at the floor she said, “I don’t know if I could stand you seeing me make a fool of myself. Especially if George didn’t pick up on my moves. I don’t think I could stand my own self. Once you start these things, you never know how they will end. What if he just gets up and walks out the door? What kind of a fool does that make me look like? We have his cows here, and he has to come to check them. If I make a fool of myself, will I have to keep out of his sight thereafter? I don’t want to live like that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.