Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

Hey, this was kind of fun now that we both had stepped outside the line. Guilt was out the window. Annie was shocked when I told her that Judy had a full accounting of what went on last year. Then I related all the conversation Judy and I had at Macdonald’s. I informed her that I wouldn’t have let Judy in on the goings on in the kitchen if she wasn’t aware before. “Think about it. Do you think she would have come down and been nicey-nice to George and you if it had been a total surprise to her?”

We went on with our regular routine together as we had done all our life. Every once in a while one of us would ask the other a question pertaining to either George or Judy and where the sex had taken us. We settled on a question that we didn’t have an answer for. That being, what would George do when if he found out about me and Judy messing around. That was the re-occurring question.

Finally I said, “Call Judy up and invite her down for coffee. This question should be discussed. I don’t want to cause trouble between them. If I read you right, you are enjoying the rougher sex you are getting from George. I haven’t really had any from Judy, but I would like to. Maybe you two could get together and talk about it.”

“I think that’s what I will do. I don’t think you should be around when we talk though. It should be just us girls.” Girls? one was sixty and the other in her forty’s. Right away Annie went to the phone and called.

I heard Annie set up a date to go shopping together. At first, Judy was hesitant, but Annie insisted, saying they really should talk. I wonder how the two of them will get along? Now, I had not told Annie about Judy wearing falsies. She had not had them on when we met at the house previously. When Judy drove in, she was made up. After all, she was going out with the person who had enticed her husband to jump the fence. She needed to display all the good points she could.

She came into the house and took her outside wraps off. Cute is the only way to describe her. With the prosthetic breasts, she was all woman, albeit petite. This was a big surprise to Annie, but being ever gracious, Annie said, “Oh you look so nice!”

I said, “Judy, you look good enough to eat.”

Annie laughed and said, “Not while I’m here you won’t.”

“Okay, when I get her alone then.”

“Stop it you two. This is me you are talking about” Judy grinned.

“Judy, Annie knows everything. I told her. She isn’t upset really, but we need some answers to some questions. We thought if you two got together and talked, maybe we would have some answers. You go on shopping and Annie will fill me in when you get back.” I’ll bet I am raked over the coals while the two of them are gone.

When Annie and Judy returned they had apparently become fast friends. They came in and Annie put the coffee on. I had been working on a woodworking project. I finished ii and joined them. Telling me they had been to J C Penny’s, they had to show me what they had purchased Annie complained that Judy, the smaller of the two, was much easier to find clothes. I couldn’t believe it but they didn’t seem inhibited by taking off their tops and modeling the new clothes. They acted so natural about everything.

By the time, they got to model the new slacks, my tongue was hanging out. What a contrast. Annie was not what you would call overweight. She did have very large breasts. Her legs were long, topped off by a nice round butt. Judy, however, was what I would call slender. Her buns were small, and they would fit in the palms of your hands. Judy certainly knew what she was doing when she chose her falsies. Overall, Judy was nicely proportioned and you wanted to reach out and gather her in your arms.

I didn’t make any move towards them while they modeled the clothes. I wanted to, though. I knew they were just teasing me. Let them have their fun, I’m sure my time would come.

When Judy was ready to leave, she told Annie she had a wonderful time and gave her one of those girl-girl hugs you see women giving each other. Then she turned to me and gave me a hug. My hug was different, a whole lot different. I swear while she was hugging me, she touched every part of me and made sure I was in contact with every part of her. Going down the steps, Judy turned and said she would see us, “Soon-real soon.”

Annie was excited about the shopping trip. They had discussed between them what had happened the one time Judy went upstairs with me. Some likely plans were discussed. Annie said Judy thought that George would take it all right if I got into her pants. After all what could he say? Judy figured that it would have to be fait-accompli when presented to him, maybe when in the throw of passion with Annie.

“Before Judy and George come down together again, there is something you have to do. You have to change the baby monitor back the way it was originally. When they get here all you have to do the same as last time. Take Judy upstairs. Judy has plans for you at that time. I’ll handle George from the kitchen.”

“This should all take place when George comes down to fix fence. Anyway, Judy will let us know, as she is the one that directs the work and when it has to get done. So, we should have a days notice, at least. By the way, do you think you can get it up and fuck Judy if she gives you the chance?”

It looked like it was going to be a long, hot summer. You never know, but in the back of my mind, the unknown was still George and how he would accept all of this.

March went by and then April. Snow had gone off the ground and a few spears of grass started to show. Annie and Judy talked often, now that they were co-conspirators. Annie was teasing me by telling me how hot Judy was for me, and I always answered her with, you are just dying to have George again. I don’t think that was far from the truth. There was no more, ‘I don’t know what I want, or, I’m so mixed up.’ We both knew she wanted it.

Don’t get me wrong. Annie and I were having sex twice a week now. This was great at our age and my condition. From the reports that Judy gave Annie when they talked, it was happening at the farm, too. It had to be the anticipation that the plans were in place and now all we had to do was execute them. George was the only one out of the loop, but that was about to change.

I also had some plans that I didn’t share with anyone. If things came out right, I could show them, or not, as the case might be. We will see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.