Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

On the way home, I reflected all that had happened in the last 9 months or so. It looked as though there might be more changes in the offing. I suspected Annie might desire to resume having sex with George. George, according to Judy was a lot more sexually aware, as the tempo had gone to a higher level at their house. Myself, I was getting more and better sex than I had ever had.

This just left me to want more. At least I thought about sex all the time. Judy, I knew, didn’t have any breasts, but she did have nipples, and indicated that they were highly sensitive. I would like to find out just how sensitive, for sure. It seemed to me as though Judy might jump the fence herself. Maybe I could help her to see how high she would jump.

Annie, well, I had always been faithful, and she might go bananas if she thought I was even contemplating screwing someone other than her, this, even though she was screwing around herself. George, would it be a turn-on for him to have someone fucking his wife? Would he turn violent? There were so many uncertainties. Somehow, I felt I was traveling downhill and would be unable to stop until I found the answer to all these questions.

When I got home about noon that Wednesday, Annie wondered why I was so long getting groceries. I said, “I met Judy in the store. I wanted to find out if George was going to bring his cows this year. Also, I was curious about the situation with her and George. I was hoping George hadn’t spilled the beans, about you and him.” (At this time, Annie didn’t know that I had told Judy that George had been messing around.} “I asked her if she had time for coffee. She did, so we stopped into Macdonald’s.”

“I guess George didn’t say anything, because she talked about him a lot. She has him to opening up a little more. They are even going out dancing now. Judy doesn’t know if he will be coming down this year or not. Whenever she mentioned it to George, he says he has to see me, but he keeps putting it off.”

“You know, Judy is quite attractive even if she is too skinny. It too bad she doesn’t have any breasts. I think if she didn’t come off as such a recluse, she would be a lot of fun to be friends with. She is more outgoing herself. She certainly was animated this morning. Would you like to become friendly with her?”

Annie looked horrified. “I couldn’t, especially after making love to George.” Thinking about what she said, she continued. “I don’t mean love, I mean sex. You are the only one I love.” Then Annie looked at me to see if I would accept her explanation.

“I know, Hon, it is me that you love, but don’t you just love sex too?”

“When you put it that way, I guess I do.” Annie smiled and then said. “How do you think it would be like to get in bed with Judy? You must have looked her over this morning. You always look every woman over.”

“Well, it certainly would be a change from you. You are so pleasingly plump, and there is nothing to Judy at all. However, a person would find out if the old adage is true. You know the one about; ‘the nearer the bone the sweeter the meat.’ If that holds true, Judy would be one sweet piece of ass!” This didn’t seem to upset Annie at all, she just laughed.

In the back of my mind, I thought to myself, time will tell. In the meantime, I was going to get as ready for any eventualities as I could. I was thinking ahead to the probability that George and Judy would be coming down together. I wanted to know what George and Annie would say to each other if they had the chance to be alone.

I had time to change the baby monitor we had installed in the grandkids bedroom when they were little. I took the pickup from the bedroom and installed it in the kitchen. And, I took the receiving end and put it back in the bedroom with the controls.

Now I was all set, and if at all possible, I was going to be up in that bedroom and hear any conversation that went on while Annie and George were alone. If Judy came with George, I was hoping she would be with me and hear what went on, too.

Sunday the phone rang. It was George. He sounded a little flustered, but finally got out that he wanted to use my land again this year.

“Jesus, George,” I said, “I haven’t seen you for months. Why don’t you come down and have coffee. Bring Judy with you. It would tip the scales in your favor, if she came with you.”

George tried to think of something smart to say, but after starting a couple of times, just came up with, “Okay.”

Annie was acting flustered and uncertain, so I said, “Just act friendly and be yourself. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You most likely won’t be uncomfortable at all. See if you can’t accept Judy as a friend.

That afternoon came and about two, George and Judy drove in. Annie busied herself making coffee, while I made small talk. About ten minutes before the coffee was to be poured, I said to Judy, “Come upstairs with me a minute. I want to show you a cabinet I have been making. It is in the back bed room.”

I started right out so no one could object. I hurried right along upstairs with Judy in tow. When we got to the bed-room, Judy asked what the rush was. I said, “Be very quiet.” I then switched on the monitor so we could listen.

It was all quiet and then we heard George ask Annie. “Did you miss me?”

A long pause and then Annie’s voice. “Some.”

“I dreamed about those tits and all the sex we had last summer, you know. Why don’t you quick like flash them at me?”

“No! Not with Jimmy and Judy right upstairs. I am not going to do that anymore.”

“Well let me at least feel of them.”

“No!”

“Oh, come on they can’t hear us.”

All of this time in the bedroom. Judy was looking at me with disbelief on her face.

“I’m coming over there and grab them then. Go ahead and scream if you want. I’ll bet you don’t dare.”

Finally, we heard a chair scrape in the kitchen and a little moan from Annie. Not more than a minute later, we heard her exclaim. “God, that is so big and hard. Just like I remembered it. I swore I wouldn’t be tempted anymore unless it can be arranged. I have to have that in me again.”

Upstairs Judy couldn’t believe what was going on down stairs. For some reason I wasn’t surprised. I knew Annie’s sexual hunger that had increased since she had a taste of George. For a few minutes, I wanted Judy to forget what was transpiring down there. I reached for her and she came right into my arms. I kissed her and then started running my hands over her body. I pulled her blouse up and saw those hard nipples. I sucked one between my lips and rolled the other one between my fingers. Judy was sensitive all right. She started trembling as soon as I touched her.

We could hear moans and little mews coming through the intercom, so George was satisfying Annie some way. I wondered how far I dared push Judy, but she was acting hot. I worked my hand down inside her jeans and started rubbing her clit through her panties. I kept my lips on her nipples, first one, and then the other. Judy whispered, “Suck harder, please, oh please.” I got my hand into her panties

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.