Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

Do you remember the happenings I, related to you a few months ago, between my wife Annie, and the farmer who pastured his cows at our farm? I got a little crazy and indicated to Annie that it would be an exciting thing to do if she came on to George to see what would happen. Annie thought it would be a turn-on for both of us. I thought all she had to do was to tease him by flashing her breasts, and she would have him under her control.

George seemed so laid-back, I really didn’t think anything more would happen, other than to give him some fantasies to think about. I was able to set up that first time where I could hear what transpired. Things in Annie’s and my sex department weren’t going too well before, and I figured this would spice it up for both of us.

George didn’t know our rules so he couldn’t play by them, I guess, as he turned out to be a lot more aggressive than we figured. Much to my surprise and chagrin, fifteen minutes after George had seen my wife’s breasts, Annie was giving him oral sex and she had a good old-fashioned screwing within the hour. I was where I could hear it all, but couldn’t do anything about it without blowing the whole setup.

It spiced our life up all right, but there was a down side to this that was hard for me to live with. I was hurt that George got something that I never had received, i.e. sex where I could come in Annie’s mouth. Annie felt guilty, contrite, and oh so turned on, after George planted a load on her tonsils. I love Annie and to see her in this state was a turn on for me, too. Because Annie couldn’t get enough, she continued having sex with George the rest of the time that the cows were at our place last summer.

I was more or less in control, as Annie had to beg me for one more time when she wanted to see George for sex again. There was no doubt that she was addicted. We then would sit down and plan how George could get to Annie without him being aware that I knew about it. I complied because my love for her never wavered and I was the one who urged her in the beginning.

The last time last time at summer’s end, Annie and George had sex, it didn’t go well, and they both said they were finished with each other. Both of them were feeling guilty, and Judy, George’s wife got onto him. She talked to me about it and I told her I thought it was over. In the back of my mind, I did wonder if it really was over.

Annie and I had a good winter. We seem to be more in love than ever. Once in a while I see Annie with a distant look in her eyes. Is she remembering the sex she had last summer with George? I don’t think Annie realizes this, but shortly after I see her like that, she always initiates sex.

I will say that it has done me good. In November, I went back to my doctor and we discussed my problem of not being able to complete the sex act. Anyway, he changed my medicine so I can complete the sex act more than 70% of the time. The biggest doubt is always the question, is this the time I am going to fail? Sex is still better for us than it had been for years.

March is coming up. This is when George comes down to arrange to use my farm for his cattle pasture. Annie knows this as well and I have been watching her for any indication to see if seeing George again would be unsettling.

The signs are there, all right. Anytime a car drives in Annie is the one to see who it is. I wonder if Annie wants to know so she can hide, or does she wish to meet him at the door. Our sex is frequent now and better than it had been for the last ten years after my problem developed. When I posed the question, “I wonder if George will want our fields pasture this year?”

Annie answered, “Probably not.” A fleeting look of disappointment appeared, but then she continued with, “Most likely not. I hope not, it is too unnerving after what happened last year.”

Can I believe Annie? I hope so, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

It was a day later when I ran into Judy at the grocery store. She seemed so pleased to see me. We both had some time, so I said, “Why don’t we meet at Macdonald’s and have coffee?”

“Okay, I’ll meet you in fifteen minutes”

When I got there, Judy had hers and my coffee already. Judy had removed her winter jacket, and was sitting back in a booth with one arm up on the back. I stared at her, puzzled. Somehow, she looked different. It finally came to me. Judy had tits. Not large ones, just the ones that fitted in with her slight stature.

When Judy knew I realized what was different about her, she took her arm down and leaned on the table, all but concealing her chest. Her face was decidedly pink. Looking me in the eye she asked, “You noticed?”

“Yes, I noticed.” I started to say, they are beautiful, but stumbled and finally came out with instead, “You are beautiful.”

Judy replied, “You can say it. They are beautiful. Even if I couldn’t grow them and had to buy them, they truly make me feel beautiful.” Judy took a drink of coffee and was quiet for a minute. I just sat there looking at this attractive woman.

Judy then asked, “How have you been and how is Annie? I know last fall when we talked, we all had a lot to think about. Me as much as anybody. You must have had quite a few things in your mind to get straight as well.”

I kind of eased into the talk so as to be sure we were talking about George and Annie’s fling. “You are referring to our conversation last fall? So many times, I wanted to call you up and see how things between you and George. I kept hoping I would run into you like I have today.

“Annie and I are doing better than I thought we would and to be candid, sex is a whole lot better. Honestly, I don’t think Annie has in any way forgot how George satisfied her. I can tell she still remembers, although she never mentions him. I do seem to be the beneficiary of sex rejuvenated.”

I thought this would make Judy at least unhappy or at the most mad. We had that candid talk last fall so I had to tell it the way I saw it.

Judy looked me in the eyes and said, “I’m so glad for you. I’m in a better frame of mind myself. After you left I did some real soul searching, and I came to the conclusion, if George wanted breasts on me, I would get some. I discreetly purchased some from a prosthetic store.

“I have always turned George down when he asked to go out dancing, because I don’t want him to be embarrassed. I was afraid that people would think George couldn’t get a woman with breasts, which would humiliate him. He usually goes alone. One Saturday George said lets go dancing? I surprised him and said, yes. I put on my falsies and a new dress. George didn’t know what I was wearing under my long coat.”

“When we got to the dance hall, some of George’s buddies stopped him at the door to talk. I went on in and hung up my coat. Before I knew it, a stranger asked me to dance. We were on the floor dancing when George came in. Granted, the lights were dim, but George swears when we talked afterwards, he couldn’t find me. He said he looked at everyone. I was watching him and when he looked like he was going to give up looking, I waved to get his attention.

“When he finally realized who was waving, he just stared. Since that time, George has been at me all the time for sex. He loves my fake breasts, and he seems to want to show me off. He never acted ashamed of me before, but things have definitely changed. I think you must have started something when you proposed having Annie tempt George.” Judy looked so pleased when she was telling me this.

“Really, I am okay with it too.”

I laughed, “Who knew two unfaithful spouses would promote better sex for each of me and you? By the way, does George plan on using my land this year? He sometimes asks before this.”

“He wants to, but I think he is afraid to ask. Several times, he has mentioned going down to ask you. I believe some of it is he not knowing about seeing Annie again, and her reaction to him. He also is afraid that Annie may have told you about him screwing her. You know George, he just puts things off until the last minute. He will get around to it. He does need the use of your land.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.