Daphne: Kitty - Cover

Daphne: Kitty

by Saint Sinner

Copyright© 2022 by Saint Sinner

Erotica Sex Story: A man comes home and finds a surprise - a kitten who needs some sexy attention

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Petting   Sex Toys   .

It had been a long day and I was looking forward to spending an evening with Daphne, my neighbor. She said she had a surprise planned for me, and I had been thinking about it all day.

When I reached my apartment door, there was an envelope taped to it. Written in pink, it said “Daddy” with a little heart after it. I pulled it off the door and went inside. After taking off my coat and putting my bag on the table, I opened the envelope and found a key inside.

I locked my apartment and headed across the hall to Daphne’s door. When I came in the door, there was a note on the table written in pretty pink writing. It read, “Undress, sit in the living room and call for your kitty.”

I was confused, but didn’t know what else to do. Daphne rarely gave me any sort of direction, her preference was for me to be in charge - which was my preference as well. I suspected that this was a set up for a game of some sort, so I played along.

Ditching my clothes quickly, I sat in the chair that was sitting in the middle of the room. It was the chair that she had been tied to a few weeks ago when we first started having sex. The wood was a little cold on my bare skin, but I got comfortable and called out, “Here kitty-kitty!”

The door to the bedroom opened and Daphne crawled out. My eyes almost shot out of my head. She was wearing heels, stockings, and a garter belt — all with a matching pink leopard print. Cute little ears perched on her head, and an anal plug with a cat tail attached completed the costume. She crawled across the floor to me and began rubbing her body against my legs. She didn’t speak at all, just purred and meowed - looking up at me with pleading eyes - begging to be petted and stroked.

She lowered her head to my feet and kissed and licked my toes and the tops of my feet. I reached down and ran my hands through her hair. I stroked her neck and ran my hand down her back which she arched to my touch. My hand reached down lower and I rubbed her ass she wiggled around to meet my hand. I grabbed the base of the plug and pulled. Her ass was tight around the plug, but I eased it out a little. Daphne moaned and pressed her head to the ground. She moved her ass in a slow gyration. I pressed the plug deeper into her ass. I could smell her pussy and it was copiously leaking down her thighs. I reached my other hand around and pet her pussy, lightly pressing my fingers into her wet heat. I continued teasing her ass with the plug, pulling and wiggling it slowly inside her.

“Yes, Daddy! Make your kitty-cat cum! Meooooow!” were the first words out of her mouth. She turned and grasped my ankle with her “paws” as she had her first orgasm with me teasing her ass with the plug and plunging two fingers into her cunt.

After she came, Daphne rolled around a little in post orgasm haze, stretching her body this way and that. She looked like a cat that had been into the catnip. I returned to stroking her soft skin. My hands roamed her thighs, her sides and stomach and then up to her heavy breasts - squeezing them and tweaking her nipples. Eventually she started kissing her way up my legs, her hands spreading my knees. She started to lap at my skin like a cat. I reached down and squeezed her tits some more as her tongue reached the inside of my thighs. I spread my legs wide so she could lick at the skin between my balls and my ass. She spent a long time licking at my ball sack while I ran my fingers through her hair and gently touched her face and ears.

“I am your pussy,” she said between licks as she started to work her way up my hard cock. “Meoow ... What do you want to do with your pussy? It loves to be pet. Or are you going to fuck it? It loooves to be fucked. Fuck it good, please!”

Daphne looked up to me with hungry eyes as she plunged her mouth down on my cock. I arched my back and pushed my cock all the way into her throat making her gag a little. But she keep her head right there, pressing her lips against the base of my cock. I reached down and held her head. I pulled out and then began slowly fucking her mouth. My cock pulled out almost all the way so it was only just inside her lips as she whipped her tongue along the sensitive spot just under the head. I held it there for a few seconds and then I rammed it back into her throat and her tongue reached out to touch my balls. Again, I held it in place for just a few seconds, knowing that she couldn’t breath. I looked deep into her beautiful hazel eyes which were leaking tears. Her throat muscles were massaging my cock and it felt amazing. When I thought she couldn’t hold out any longer, I pulled almost all the way out again. She took a deep, gasping breath around my cock and then plunged back down onto it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.