A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

As was tradition, before heading home from physical therapy, dad and I ate at a local diner. With my spinning mind wandering back to Cindy’s inexplicable behavior, I can’t recall what I ate, or much of what dad said. Then there was that creepy voice in my head. And my behavior.

Afterwards, as dad took us home, I stared at my hand. While turning it, I wriggled the fingers that had been embedded in her swimsuit. What had I done? Why? Oh, and what she had not done? Like react in any way or report me. Why not?

By the time we walked into the house, the sun had set, and a yawn slid from my lips. As tired as I was and with my brain still spinning with memories of Cindy, I simply froze at the sight of my mother.

Seated on the couch with her legs crossed, she wore her now standard scanty clothing. That night’s ensemble was a long black translucent robe draped over her reclining figure like a gossamer mist and thin lace panties tight to her pelvis.

Another interesting tidbit. In addition to that amazing three-finger gap, my mother possessed a prominent mons pubis. Yeh, I had to look it up as well. But as she reclined, my eyes fixed on the lace waistband taut between her hip bones and that gentle mound.

While I was pretty sure her smile was because she’d caught my inspection, I remained silent as dad gulped.

“My God, Wendy,” he murmured. “You’re stunning.”

With her blue eyes flashing, my mother surged upwards into his arms. Time to disappear. After a quick glance at Shayna, she trotted to the rear door. Once she’d tugged it open, I rolled outside. While Shayna dashed around the yard, I caught dad’s hands sliding under my mother’s robe to clench her mostly bare, and very firm, butt. Already their mouths mashed into each other as her long nails raked his spine.

Yeh, they’d changed. More than just providing me with Shayna, the trip to the desert had done something. The way dad simply accepted things that she’d been doing since we’d returned. The overall lack of reaction. Rather than being surprised, if anything, he appeared resigned.

Also, as my mother’s shiny full lips mashed and the grinding of her lean body grew ever more forceful, the ache in my shorts intensified. They weren’t the only ones to have morphed. I’d also changed. Before, I would never have watched them tumbling towards their bedroom. Or felt a twinge of—jealousy.

“Oof,” fled my lips as Shayna’s wet nose plowed into my hard-on.

When she nudged it once more, her green eyes blazed up at me. After shooing her away, she tugged the sliding door open. As I rolled to my bedroom, my parent’s moans echoed from beyond their closed door. Once inside, I turned up my music, and my parents’ groans surrendered to the pounding electronica beats.

Just as another yawn ripped free of me, I glanced at my bed. Already figuring it was going to be a long evening, Shayna had curled up tight in her blanket, from where she now stared out the doorway. As exhausted as I was, I was also horny as heck. Not just from my mother’s displays, but the sensations of my hand gliding over Cindy’s firm, silken stomach. The magical scenes from physical therapy continued replaying in my mind. She’d worn the most elegant, yet light perfume. Flowery. A slight hint of sandalwood, perhaps.

What a missed opportunity? Only one quick shove downwards and I would’ve burrowed my fingertips into her soft pubic fur. Assuming Cindy had hair. Oh, God! Did she shave down there? As I chewed my lower lip, a twisting moan slipped free. One green eye flicked open as Shayna alerted on the sudden noise. I was so hard, it throbbed.

Just then, the hall lights came on and my dad’s shadow appeared. While licking his lips, he walked into my room and gestured that he was going to lift me into bed. After catching the stiffness in my shorts, dad glanced at me, but said nothing. When my mother stepped inside, the throbbing became a painful tightness.

While moving around to the bed’s other side, she also noticed my bulging shorts. As a knowing and hungry smile slid onto her face, her perfume engulfed me. Expensive. Exotic flowers. A whiff of delicate spice. And, as heat pulsed through my tensing frame, it was alluring as heck.

With dad lifting and her soft hands guiding me onto the mattress, tremors flooded me. Through the dark cascade of her tickling silken hair, I couldn’t see my mother’s face. But her rapid, hot breathing was blasting my bare midriff.

“I’m gonna take a quick shower, okay?”

When my dad spoke, I gulped. Should I be relieved? Terrified? Or simply eager for what I hoped would happen. God forgive me, but I needed relief. Cindy’s soft flesh ... I could still feel the pounding of her heartbeat under the back of my hand. It had zoomed each time I’d tugged upwards, splitting her soft folds in the pool.

“Sure, hon.” With her back to him, my mother’s calm response belied the ravenous shine in her focused stare at me. As one hand slid along my shaking arm, the other pushed the covers under my chin. “I’ll tuck Kyle in.”

No sooner had dad disappeared down the hall than my mother’s questing hand dipped beneath the covers. As her nails glided downwards, her arm shoved away the covers she’d just placed. Like a drum, my heart thundered. As soon as her fingers wrapped around me, a long sigh hissed from me.

“My. So hard.” After a grin and a quick flick of her eyebrows, she bit the corner of her lower lip. Her voice grew airy. “Amazing. So full of life.”

Once her arm had levered the remaining sheet from me, I gulped at my hardness thumping in her gentle grip. As her tongue glided around her shiny lips, that hunger expanded in her widening eyes.

“You don’t mind, do you, Kyle?” As she spoke in a hushed, reverent tone, her gaze fixed on my cock, her hand began a slow upwards stroke. “If mommy ... If mommy...” A soft exhale blasted my pelvis with searing hot air.

Before she could finish, her long, dark hair skimmed onto me. As its tickling softness sent quivers through me, her hot breath swept over my aching tower. With her face towards my cock, all I could see was the mass of hair sprawled over me and the toned muscles of her bare back under the sheer black gown. But at the warmth of her cheek against my stomach as she tilted my shaft downward, I gulped.

Throbbing just before her open mouth, my bulbous dome was pummeled by her ever more rapid hot breaths.

“Mommy loves you...” whatever she was going to add faded when her soft lips settled onto the very tip.

As the room blurred, I sucked in air with a long hiss. At her tongue’s gentle jab and slow sweep, tremors sped through me. Even as she played along my slit, her suction increased. Each long slurp pulled at my balls and drew whimpers from my shuddering lips. After her fingers gripped me tighter, my toes curled with each lengthy stroke of her twisting hand.

At the vibrations of her first moan, the blurring room spun. When she circled my entire knob with her velvety tongue, I gulped for air while skimming my outstretched trembling fingers along the sheer silk over her back. Beneath my gliding hand, shivers raced, and her intensifying moans reverberated through my trapped flesh.

With a wet plop, she released me.

“It’s such a beautiful cock.” The pulse in my head was so loud I could barely hear her soft, breathless words. “You’re so very lucky.”

Not blessed? Lucky? Oh, and my mother had just calmly said “cock?” Before I could muse any further, she drew her long, smooth tongue under my aching shaft. As the blurring, spinning room wobbled, a desperate groan tore from me.

With a long finger tracing each pulsing ridge, her slow torment had my entire body tightening. When I clenched her gown, my mother’s mewling moan sent jolts through me. But I froze as her open mouth glided under my shaft. As her hair dragged downwards, her sucking grew stronger and what had started as soft kisses became more chaotic.

“I really do love a good, stiff cock, Kyle. Always have.” Barely audible, her words were low as she held my achy rod upwards. “The way they’re both so firm and yet so silky.”

If she was expecting a reply, it disappeared as my brain melted when her tongue and soft lips dragged through the prickly hairs at my root. Every muscle in my body pulsed while she skimmed her velvet warm tongue all the way up my shaft to again circle its bulbous helmet.

“Mm, I’d almost forgotten”—as she took the entire bulb into her silken mouth and sucked, this time with great force, I arched upwards. As her hand stroked quicker along my shaft, my fist tightened in her robe. At last, gasping for air, she lifted her mouth and continued—”how much I especially love young hard cocks.”

After engulfing my head once more, she loosened her fingers to drag her nails along the shaft. Tremor after tremor sped through my iron-hard frame. Even after physical therapy, I still had enough strength to tighten every single muscle under her teasing.

Except, that time, she wasn’t teasing. With every racing breath, sweep of her silky tongue, forceful sucking kiss, and caress of her soft vein-tracing fingertips, my mother was worshipping it. My cock. Me.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.