A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Before my parents returned from the patio, I went into my room and Shayna settled onto her blanket. Soon she was snoring as I tried to concentrate on my paper. But that didn’t last long. After washing dishes, my dad dragged my mother behind him past my open doorway to their bedroom.

No sooner had their door thumped closed than my mother’s moaning began.

Once her moans became screams of pleasure, I turned up my music. After giving up on the homework, roamed around the internet. For the record, I could find no one as hot as my mother. I tried. God knows I tried, but the images of her splayed out on the chair, crying out as Shayna munched on her ... Or with my dad’s fingers deep in her shiny black hair as she sucked him dry ... Well, I gave up just in time to catch my dad, yawning, stumble into my room.

After turning off the music, I could hear their shower running as I trailed him into my bathroom for a bath. As I lay in the bubbles, the shower stopped. Dad flashed me a taut grin before stepping into the hallway. Though I heard my mother’s muffled voice while she talked with dad, I wasn’t prepared for the sight of her passing the doorway.

As all the air in my lungs leaped from my lips, my shaft surged upwards.

Perhaps in partial deference to dad’s concerns, she now wore panties under her sheer crimson robe. But they were nothing more than a tiny red lace triangle high on her hips. When she turned with a wink over her shoulder, my chest froze. They had no back; only red strings outlined her bare, quivering white butt.

Since the water had become much cooler, dad returned. With a strangely unmoving taut grin, he dried and got me into bed before taking Shayna into the yard. Once she’d returned, she curled into a tight furry ball on her blanket. After a loud yawn, she rested her muzzle on her paws. Although she tried to keep her eyes on me, they were fluttering. Just as I let loose a long yawn, dad slipped into my room.

“You doin’ okay?” While running his fingers through my hair, he looked down into my eyes. But when my mother walked from the kitchen to the main room, he tracked her rhythmic movements. Under her swaying, gleaming black mane, the transparent robe trailed behind her shapely silhouette. “Your mother ... Uh, she—”

“It’s okay, dad.” At my words, he returned to me and stroked my cheek with his fingertips. “I ... I’ll be fine. It’s just ... It’s just, uh, different.” As much as I wanted to say “not normal,” I settled for different.

“Shayna is your dog.” Dad let a chuckle slip from him before pulling his hand away. “What she did, on the patio ... Uh, she—”

“No problem, dad. Shayna enjoyed it and...”

“Yeh, your mom enjoyed it, too,” he whispered with his eyes twinkling.

Although we both laughed under our breath, he fell silent with a nod and swallowed. When he glanced out at her, sitting and watching the television, that weird conflicted look reappeared.

“She’s”—he chewed his lips before turning to me—”going to be okay. I just want you to know that, Kyle.”

“I know, dad. Whatever happens, we’re a family, right?”

He nodded, ran his fingers through my hair, and headed for the door.

“Good night, Kyle.”

“Good night, dad.”

Just as he reached the doorway, he stopped with a sigh. For a moment, he stood looking at the back of my mother’s head before looking down at Shayna. As she watched him, her eyes shimmered in the light coming past him.

“Good night, Shayna. You’re a ... You’re a good girl.”

As her tail slowly thumped the blanket, the golden flecks in her sleepy-looking emerald eyes sparkled in the light from the doorway until he tugged the door closed.

Not long after, just as my eyes were fluttering shut, the door crept open. With her face shadowed by thick hair, my mother leaned in. But her white teeth glinted in the darkness as she grinned. In the distance, my father’s muffled voice. He was talking to a client in his office. When she caught my open eyes, her grin widened. My pulse raced. After gliding inside, she pulled the door shut.

“How’s mommy’s baby boy?” As she licked her lips, she settled onto the bed beside me.

While I struggled for air, her fingernails drifted down my chest. With a gleam, her eyes flicked to the rising bulge under the covers. As her teeth sank into her lower lip, the gold flecks on her blood-red nails glinted in the nightlight’s amber glow. They sparkled when their sharp edges caught on the sheet, dragging it downward.

“Fine, uh, mom,” is all I could force out before hissing when her fingers glided onto my shaft. As they moved towards my root, tingles raced through my body.

“Oh, I’ve been so naughty, haven’t I?” Her eyes widened as she scooped my balls into her palm. A groan fell from my lips when she raised them before adding. “So full. All naughty, naughty mommy’s fault.” When I gulped, she stared deep into my eyes and smiled. “Mommy will make this better.” She glanced at the closed door before returning to me. “Our little secret, right?”

Though I tried to nod, my neck tensed as soon as her other hand landed on my shaft and stroked upwards. All I could do was suck in air as her eyes shone down at me.

“It’s so nice, Kyle. Such a pretty cock.” Her teeth sank deep into the corner of her lower lip while her hand returned downwards.

As I stared at her bare chest under the sheer robe, her fingers rolled my heavy balls. Time slowed as she sat, fixated on my swollen length, languidly stroking me, sliding her thumb over the tip whenever a dribble slid free of my throbbing slit.

Time stumbled when she leaned closer. For only a brief second, her breath seared my knob before the velvety smoothness of her tongue poked me. As she dragged it in a slow circle, tremor after tremor raced through me. Her grin widened as she looked up at me. A thin, glittery trickle was affixed to her tongue. With a quick slurp, it disappeared.

“Yum.” Her eyes glimmered. “So much nicer. Young cum always makes me...”

As the room spun, time simply ceased when she shifted upwards, lowering her mouth closer to my rod, and raising her hips next to me. Barely covered by tiny red lace panties, her syrupy arousal flooded my nostrils. In the dim lighting, the slickness coating her inner thighs shimmered.

With a gasp, I jolted when she grabbed my wrist and thrust my fingers under her robe, along one satin smooth shaking buttock and into her sodden warmth. Three-finger gap. Using her fingertips, she pushed aside the tiny strip of lace and shoved my digits into her sopping petals. Incredibly warm, silky flesh slid along my fingers. As they delved, a lengthy whimper erupted from my mother.

By then, my entire body had locked up, and my heart was a solid, clenching lump. The closest I’d been to anything like this was a quick feel under a girl’s dress after she’d dared me. And while that was wonderful, my shaking fingertips had stayed outside her damp, warm cotton underwear. Oh, and she wasn’t my mother!

As her hand slipped from mine, leaving my fingers still rubbing, a stronger whimper slid from my mother. For the record, I hesitated for several seconds before pressing into her. Mother or not, her whimpers were sending fiery blasts of air over my shaft. Tremors rocked my entire body.

“That’s nice, Kyle. Play with mommy...” After swirling her hair out of the way, she looked over her shoulder at me. Molten azure pools, her eyes shone with glowing golden flecks.

While my fingers glided up and down, tapping along the slippery gate of her inner tightness, she flicked her tongue around her glistening lips. Beyond her dangling tresses, her hand returned to my shaft.

“Hmm, it’s been so long.” She giggled. “You’re so long, baby. God, I’ve missed—”

Her words cut off as blood rushed into my ears. Such incredible softness. Warmth. Wetness. Swirling velvet, her tongue washed along my rod as my mother’s mouth engulfed me before gliding downwards. After a slight shift, she coughed. When my dome nudged the back of her throat—brief gagging noises. Then silence, but for the wet slurp from her silken lips, descending my shaft. As she drove her twisting head towards my balls, her constricted neck pulsated along me.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.