A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 57

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

At breakfast the next day, dad and I sat in silence. My mother was at the gym and Shayna was curled by the rear window. Since it had rained overnight, the back deck was a glittering sheen of puddles. But the sun was sending beams through the dissipating clouds.

Every time my mind returned to the day before, my heart ached and body trembled. After doing everything I was capable of, Julie had been unable to walk without shuddering. Mission accomplished. Some wondrous memories to tide her over until she found the next—lover.

Snuggled tight to me on the chariot, we’d been watching the sun edge closer to the horizon. Although I’d been clothed, she’d remained naked, smelling of lilac soap and fruity shampoo.

“I need to get you home,” she’d whispered.

At my chuckle, her tongue poked into my ear, which drew a bigger laugh. Her curvaceous frame pushed into me. With her heartbeat pummeling me, her fingers tightened on my ribs.

“What so funny, Kyle?”

“You can hardly walk.”

That got a giggle from her, followed by a quiet sniffle. Yeah, that would be our last time together. The afternoon blackout had been longer. Although she’d been showering when it happened, as she came downstairs to wash me, all my limbs were still shaking. And not in a good way.

Another image sent my spoon clattering into the cereal bowl. Without a stitch of clothing, Julie had stood in the front doorframe, waving with one hand, the other clamped to the wood. Through my tear-blurred vision, I caught the glistening streaks racing down her cheeks. Even Shayna had hung her head the entire way home.

Life sucked.

The universe sucked.

And my time in it was getting much shorter.

“Hey kiddo. You alright?

“Huh?” I looked up at dad shaking my shoulder.

“You, uh, blacked out. Your hands...”

When I glanced down, my fingers were dancing over the armrests. Soon, my feet began that weird wobbling. And that strange feeling along my spine rippled ever stronger.

Time was racing away from me.

“Yeah, dad. I’m okay.”

Of course, I wasn’t okay. Not at all. Both my shaky tone and the narrowing of his eyes agreed. At Shayna’s shove into my trembling thigh, I forced a grin. Before I could continue, the front door thumped open to admit my mother in gray sweats. After halting for a brief second to look at me, her brows knitted, but dad held up his hand.

“He’s alright, dear. Only another ... It was short. That’s all.”

Despite her eyes saying she wasn’t convinced, she managed a slim smile. After flicking her gaze to him, she headed for their bedroom.

“Uh, I’ll be out in a while,” dad said before stepping away and turning to follow her. “Just, um ... I won’t be long.”

Even as I spun the chariot to track them, they disappeared and closed the door. After a glance at the dishes still laying on the table, I peeked at Shayna. With only a swift lick of her tongue, she headed for the rear slider. Yep, time to get some fresh, if humid, air.

By that point, I couldn’t blame either of them. That brief look at the unease in my mother’s eyes. If she’d started anything with me, would she cause another blackout? Or worse? And dad? Well, he needed to keep her close.

At the chirp of my phone, I pulled it out while rolling into my shady spot. That first call was Jeri, checking up on me. Not long after, I’d just settled in the shade when Haley followed. In both cases, I didn’t hold back. While omitting Mrs. Cameron, I let them know of the increased blackouts.

That went over like a lead balloon.

After saying goodbye to a weeping Haley, I tossed the phone into the chariot’s pocket and gazed at the scudding clouds. Racing. Speeding away on the wind. Moving so fast. So very, very fast.

At the rumble of my mother’s car, I spun. She was heading to work. Not even a farewell kiss, hug, or—anything. Yep, she was worried. After a quick wave at me, dad, mug in hand, walked into the kitchen to wash dishes.

With a long exhale, I turned to stare at the tall trees screening Mrs. Cameron’s house. For some reason, I’d expected her to call. Of course, by that time of day, she was working at the bank. And she’d never phoned me before. Oh, and we’d pretty much ended—everything.

So why didn’t I believe that?

Before I could contemplate further, the doorbell rang.

Go! Now!

Even as insane voice echoed in my skull, Shayna dashed for the slider, and I was already rolling. After shooting through the gap, I whirred into the main room. At dad’s abrupt stare, I waved him back.

“I’ve got it, dad.”

Did I know why? Nope. But insane voice hadn’t failed me yet. Well, after some reflection, perhaps, but right then, my heartbeat was racing. Probably not a good thing.

When Shayna tugged open the door, my pulse—stuttered. It was Beth. Red-eyed and crimson-cheeked. Had she heard about me already?

“Can you talk, Kyle?” she said, holding a tissue.

“Uh, sure. Hold on.” I turned to the kitchen. “Hey, dad. It’s Beth. I’ll be right outside.”

Before he could respond, I rolled past her, and Shayna thumped the door behind us. After slipping to the side, Beth blew her nose. Although her eyes widened while scanning me, she forced a grin.

“Are you...? How’re you, Kyle? You don’t, uh, look...”

“I’m”—something inside me slapped my brain hard—”fine. What’s going on?”

“It’s my dad,” she said while sliding a hand under a short black skirt and sitting on the front step beside me.

“What happened? I saw him the other day.”

“My dad’s gone.” She sniffled before wiping at her nose again. “He waited until mom got home, but they had a huge argument this morning.”

“Huh? That’s weird.”

“Why?”

“When I spotted him, he was loading boxes into his truck.”

“It’s been building for a while. But this was his final straw. That’s what he said, anyway.”

“What happened?”

“My mom...” Beth fell silent, gathering her hitching breath. “She, uh, went out for a meeting last night. Well, you’ve met her. You know, um, she’s popular.” Again Beth was quiet, staring out across the cul-de-sac for a while. “Anyway, she didn’t get home until early this morning.”

“Oh,” is all I said, imagining the type of meeting we were discussing.

“She was so drunk, but so happy, telling dad how much money she’d earned. Except he blew up, and they screamed at each other. Back and forth. Then he just dragged out a small suitcase, threw it in his truck and left.”

“I’m so sorry, Beth.”

After a slow nod, she slipped her arm around Shayna to hug her tight and sighed. When I settled my hand on the shoulder of her light green blouse, she flashed me a grin.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.