A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Yeah, dad. I’m ready. Good—”

At the bright orange light outlining Mrs. Cameron’s shapely silhouette, my brain staggered for a full second. Beneath a homemade powder blue flowered white dress, with buttons down its center, all her curves were visible. After a curt gulp, I rolled across the main room towards the open front door.

“Alright, Julie. He’s all yours,” dad said before glancing at my mother, walking closer while wiping her hands on a dishrag. “Wendy and I appreciate it. We’ve got some things to discuss.”

“Oh, not a problem.” As she spoke, her frame vibrated. Neither of my parents caught it, but I did. “When should I have him back?”

“Dinner?” dad said while looking at my mother with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes. About six,” my mother added while flashing me a smile. “That should be fine, Julie.”

“And if anything—”

Dad cut off Mrs. Cameron with a quick hand wave.

“No worries. Just call me and I’ll race right up there.”

“Alright. If you’re sure.”

“I am. Kyle will be okay. Won’t you, son?”

“Y-yes, dad.” I chuckled despite the hammering of my pulse. “We’re only going to read and ... Well, Mrs. Cameron enjoys walking. I’ll only be lounging in the chariot.”

Before anyone could continue, Shayna pushed past me. After slowing to rub along Mrs. Cameron’s leg, she trotted outside.

“Oh. Oh, my,” she stammered. Although Mrs. Cameron tittered, her long eyelashes fluttered. “Somebody wants to go already.”

No sooner had the front door thumped closed behind us than Julie leaned close.

“I’m so naughty. I’ve not got anything beneath my dress, Kyle.”

As I glided to a halt in the driveway, Shayna stopped closer to the empty road. Julie’s glossy red lips pursed as I scanned her figure. But here’s the thing. When I got to her eyes, tiny globules appeared in her thick dark lashes. Our days were numbered. Perhaps only hours? Right then, I decided. Though I’d never be her Bill, or her master, I’d do my best to please her.

“You’ll be punished for that, whore,” I said in my coldest tone.

“Y—yes, Kyle. I hope so.” After the tiniest, upward curl of her lip, she gulped before lifting her fingers to the top button. “It’s a long walk, but I—”

“You want to show the world what a filthy cunt you are?”

“Yes,” she whispered as the button came apart.

All I did was nod and roll forward. As we headed along the sidewalk, one by one, the buttons parted. By the time we’d reached the still-empty Winston home, both halves of her dress fluttered in her clenched fists. When I whirred up their driveway between Beth and Nina’s cars, she followed.

“Take it off,” I said, without turning to face her.

At the swish of cloth settling to the pavement, I gestured to the garage door. With only a whimper as she eased past me, Julie clacked her way forward before placing her palms flat against the wooden panels.

After moving behind her, I ran one hand up Julie’s shaking thigh. As a low whine built deep within her, I moved higher. At the swell of her butt, I halted to let her press into my palm.

“Such a dirty whore, aren’t you, Julie?”

“Yes. Yes, Kyle. I’ve been having such unclean thoughts. So nasty.”

At the slide of a fingertip around her shiny butthole, she mewled. At the abrupt shove backwards, I held in a chuckle.

“Did you prepare your pretty ass for me, cunt?”

“Yes,” she hissed as her entire body vibrated.

“Presumptuous little whore,” I murmured. When I nudged her twitching rosebud with the tip of my finger, Julie’s frame tightened. At the forceful slap of my other hand, she swayed forward. “Dirty cunt.”

Smack.

She moaned.

Smack.

A hiss tore from her clenched teeth.

Smack. Smack.

As her clawing fingernails scratched along the door, she cried out.

Under the shade of the Winston roof, I was unrelenting, punishing her before her God. As Shayna watched from beneath a nearby tree, I slapped Julie’s shuddering bright red butt until long trails of drool puddled between her shaking feet. Her inner thighs glistened, and the fragrance of her need filled my nostrils.

At last, with both palms stinging, I rolled from her. Shayna eased upward to join me as Julie hung from her trembling arms. Would she collapse? I’d have to get dad. Or somebody. How to explain what’d happened?

Then I caught her eyes on me through her dangling red tresses. God above, what did you do to her? Or perhaps her late husband, Bill. Either way, there was such hunger in her expression. She’d be fine.

“Come along, whore.”

As I rolled down the driveway, her shaky clacking footsteps trailed. After only a short pause to snatch her dress, she caught up right as I’d moved onto the sidewalk. When I glanced up at her, I jolted. Instead of refastening the buttons, she’d left the dress open but for her clutching hands.

“Aren’t you scared of being seen, whore?”

“No. No, Kyle. For the first time in my life, I’m not. Let those who judge be judged.” After a few more wobbly steps, she flashed a grin. “Except you. You can judge me all you want.”

At that, I tilted my head as we moved further. When I ran a sore palm up the back of her leg, gathering the thin material over my forearm, she whimpered. But as I continued to caress her silken warm flesh, she kept moving beside me.

“I wish we had more time, Julie.”

I’m not sure who sniffled first, but she nodded and slid one hand free to run her fingertips along my cheek. Despite the dress flapping wide, baring her frame, she gazed at me. Even as tears tumbled down her cheeks, she smiled.

“Me too, Kyle. Before God, you’ve no idea how many times I’ve prayed for you. Right or wrong...”

Once she fell silent, I too lost the energy to speak. And we were both holding in sobs. Even as my fingers wandered higher, she only bunched the dress and continued walking, praying under her breath.

With my heart twisting, my mind whirled. Again, the same problem. While Jeri had Beth after I was gone, Julie would have nobody. And that wasn’t fair. For the first time in forever, I lifted my eyes and begged. Not for a longer life, but for her. She’d find somebody new. She had to. Please.

In the blink of an eye, we were before her house.

After a soft press into my hand, she moved to unlock the front door. Once she’d opened it, she stood aside as Shayna dashed past, followed by the chariot. No sooner had she closed it than Julie slipped the dress from her shoulders. Without a word, she walked further, her heels clacking on the parquet until she arrived at the rear door by her kitchen.

As she turned to face me, my heart pounded. Light blue pools of molten need, her eyes glimmered. When her lips curled into a smile, I gulped.

“There is one thing Bill used to do with me.” As she spoke, she reached down to remove my clothing. “I’d ... I could do it with you, um, if you don’t mind.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.