A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 54

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

By the time my parents returned from their errands, Mrs. Cameron was dressed and sitting on the couch. We both had our bibles out and looked up as dad came inside with arms full of grocery bags. Behind him as my mother passed by, her eyebrows arched. A slight wrinkle of her nose had them tightening.

“Didn’t burn the place down?” dad asked with a grin as he moved to the kitchen.

“No, dad. Sheesh,” I replied while holding my mother’s widening eyes.

“Do you need any help?” Mrs. Cameron said.

After laying a bible next to her, she stood and glanced at the chariot’s side pocket. Wearing a smile for my parents, she shifted her fingers to push the burgundy silk deeper. Stealthy little whore. At the glide of my hand beneath the back of her dress, she swayed into my palm.

“Uh, no Julie. Thanks.” Like a hawk, my mother had caught both motions but only grinned. “Just a bit more. You two, um ... Carry on.”

Yes, the pause had been intentional. As was the slow drag of her tongue around her lips. She was aroused. Behind those glimmering blue pools, her imagination was alight. When she disappeared behind dad, returning to the car, I drove my fingers upwards to clasp a naked buttock.

“Oh, fuck, Kyle. I feel so dirty. My nipples ... Under the dress. All the way here was one thing, but now ... Fuck, they’re so sensitive. They ache. Oh, God. Please...”

When my parents trooped back inside, she fell silent. After dad kneed the door closed, he flashed us a grin. At each slow squeeze, Julie pushed into my waiting fingers. While he couldn’t hear her whimpers, I could. And felt every tremor.

“It’s okay. Really. Why don’t um, you two go outside? Or did you want to head home, Julie? I can give you a lift. It’s kinda toasty out there now.”

“Tomorrow, Kyle?” Julie said while looking down at me.

We’d already decided that if she stayed any longer with my parents in the house, it would do neither of us any good. Hence, my bright idea to keep her underwear. She’d have to earn it back.

“Yes. Thank you, Mrs. Cameron. I’m a little tired. And—”

“Right. Uh, Dave, Wendy. Actually, would you mind if I came down to pick Kyle up? Just to walk together in God’s light. I believe moving through nature is a wonderful way of discussing His works.”

“Uh, sure. No problem. Only, um, let us know when to expect you. Not too, uh...” Dad looked at my mother, putting stuff in kitchen cabinets. “Not too early. We’re planning on having a late night.”

“Fantastic. Kyle is an absolute angel. And, no thanks, Dave. I’ll walk home. I, uh, don’t mind a ... A little heat. It’s too nice a day.”

After a final shove back into my hand, she bent to gather her bible. When she stepped away, the dress fell into place over her legs. Although she said nothing as dad opened the door, she turned to me on the threshold and smiled.

“God go with you, Kyle Clarke.”

“You as well, Mrs. Cameron.”

At a sharp noise from the kitchen, I flicked my gaze to catch my mother covering her mouth. A titter, really? Yeah, she wasn’t fooled. Not for a second. But no trace of jealousy resided in her expression. Only amusement. And happiness.

My happy bitch.

At the thunk of the closing door, I returned to dad and forced a yawn. Already moving, Shayna lifted as I spun the chariot for the rear doors.

“I’m gonna find a shady spot and let Shayna dash about. Okay, dad?”

“Sure. Your mother and I have some stuff to talk about.”

Yes, I bet they did. For example, how their first hunting date was going to happen, and where? With a heavy sigh, I trundled out into the sun, making for the far side of the pool and my favorite tree. After tugging the door shut, Shayna did the same, zipping around the yard before settling in a darkened spot.

Needless to say, sleep eluded both of us. Not only was I still spun up with desire for Mrs. Cameron, but Jeri was due to arrive later in the afternoon. And Shayna, although motionless, had her gaze locked on me. Oh, and to add fuel to the fire, my phone chirped. It was Jeri.

I want to fuck you so hard, master.

For the longest time, I could only stare at her text. Over and over, I lifted my fingers to type a reply. But the pressure to blurt out—my doom—held me back. It hadn’t been my plan to be so blunt with Julie. And sure, she’d reacted as well as could be expected. Her belief in our meeting in an afterlife would keep her strong. Perhaps. Or at least until she could discover a more suitable replacement for lifespan-challenged me.

But Jeri, the woman who out-and-out loved me ... A chill slipped along my spine. Inside, I held back that irrational need to be so damned honest. My goal was to find the right time. And the phone wasn’t the correct way of doing it. After a grunt, I typed while clenching my teeth.

Oh, you will, slut. Wear your harness under your clothes. I want something to hold on to.

Oh, fuck. Yes! Yes, master.

Wet?

I’ve worn double pads all week, master. I’m dripping for you.

At that, a grin slipped onto my face. It slid away. What would she do without me? She’d waited so long to find a replacement for her first—mistress.

I gasped.

“Oh. What about Beth?” I murmured. Not only my girlfriend for all of a couple of actual days, but also Jeri’s little toy. “Fuck.”

When Shayna nudged up into my arm, I jolted. Not sure how she’d moved so fast, but her eyes glimmered up at me as I lowered my hand to her neck. While I played along the beveled collar, she sat, dragging her tongue over my forearm.

“How’re you so calm, dog?” With my eyes watering, I held in a sniffle. “What do you know that I don’t?”

Because dog, she said nothing, but Shayna’s tongue continued to lap at my skin. After a few flutters, my eyelids drooped. So calming. Then, with a jolt, I looked at the phone. No matter what, blunt or not, Jeri should decide her fate. I’d done that for Mrs. Cameron. With a tight grin, I typed once more.

See you soon, slut. All of you.

Five hours and seventeen minutes, master.

That got me to laugh, and Shayna’s eyes twinkled. So, yeah, she’d joined in. Sorta.

But after that, I was through. Blackness ate my soul.

Amid a stronger humid breeze, the light was already dimming when shaking on my shoulder brought me awake.

“Hey there, kiddo. We let you sleep. Ms. Richardson’s almost here. I wanted to walk her through the latest developments with your, uh, situation. Your mother’s getting dressed, but made you a plate.”

Developments. Sleep. Plate? Food. My stomach rumbled. At last, I pried my eyelids open to find his grin. Dad was grinning. That got me to smile.

“There’s my boy.” Dad stood back while tugging on his jacket. “How do I look?”

“Impressive, dad,” I said while inspecting the trim dark-blue suit he wore. “Sharp-dressed man.”

“Thanks. Now go on. Get inside.” After motioning for the slider, he turned and headed for it. “I’m feeding Shayna already.”

No sooner had I wolfed down the sandwich my mother had made than the doorbell rang. My pulse shot to the moon as I eased from the kitchen table. After a swift glance at the still-closed bedroom, dad moved to the front door. While peering at a shiny glass, I ran my fingers through my hair and checked my teeth for bits.

When the door opened wide, I knitted my brows. Although Jeri was stunning, with her raven tresses bundled high atop her head in a long ponytail, she wore ... Well, nothing sexy. Very un-Jeri-like. A bulky gray sweatshirt and loose olive cargo pants. From one shoulder swayed a brown leather backpack as she reached for my dad’s outstretched arm.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.