A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

After my mother’s shower show, she and dad, still flushed, crept from their bedroom. With my back to them, doing the old false-music-listening thing, as dad returned to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner, I tracked my mother.

Per the new-normal standards, she wore nothing but lace panties and a teddy. That night they were black with a trim of delicate golden flowers. Again in glossy stilettos, her long, sinewy legs glimmered.

Dinner was also the new norm. Despite a hopeful grin at me while dad was pulling a roast from the oven, she could only manage sidelong glances. While he said nothing, and his expression was neutral, dad kept her close as we ate.

With that meal checked off, I rolled outside to read—well, fake as if I was reading—in the fading orange glow of the setting sun. So many thoughts whirled through me. Jeri wanted to play over the summer. Okay, perhaps, for a while at least. Beth was home the following week. So she’d be visiting. And Mrs. Cameron; I really, really needed time with her.

Then there was Cindy Wellington. Why did either of us believe a single—fuck—would lead to her carrying a child? And it was a fuck. She’d never said she was in love with me. And I ... Beth, yes. Jeri, absolutely. But not Cindy, yet...

At the universe chuckling, I flipped it off.

“Fuck you,” I mumbled.

And Haley. My “pretty friend,” Haley. Where did she fit? I’d sworn to be her “Mrs. Cameron.” To be her solace. Only how was I to accomplish that minor miracle?

When I glanced inside at my mother, my chest screwed tighter. Last but by no means least, the way things were changing, what did that mean for my mother?

Reinforce.

Yeah, well, there was that. Thanks, insane voice. She’d made me promise, and if nothing else ... At Shayna’s abrupt rise and quick trot to tug open the door, my head tilted and eyebrows arched.

Good point, dog. I had to focus. And right then, my main effort was towards my mother.

“Hey mom, could you come out here for a sec?”

At my words, she looked up from the couch where she was reading and sipping wine. With his brows narrowing, Dad glanced at me from the sink.

“Sure, baby.”

With a smile, she swept loose strands from her face before lifting her tanned, sleek frame and sashaying to the door. Yes, sashay. Same as Haley. A show for me. At her approach, I reversed out of sight of the kitchen and waited. Once she’d pranced outside, Shayna pulled the slider closed.

“Did you miss me, baby?” she asked, halting beside the chariot.

Rather than answer, I ran my hand up the silken back of her thigh, pulling a long moan from her. Shivers raced beneath my fingers. After gliding under her panties, I cradled one firm ass cheek. With that enticing perfume lighting fires deep within me, I gazed up at her.

After gesturing my mother low enough, I plunged my other hand into her thick, shiny hair. When I tugged her closer, air fled those fluttering glossy lips. As time wobbled to a halt, her eyes flooded with gold. Without a word, she bared her throat. The cords of her twisting neck pulled tight as I pressed my mouth to her pulsating skin.

At the push of my teeth against my mother’s shaking flesh, a low growling whimper slid from her. When her fingernails clawed deep into the armrest, the faux leather squeaked. My hand, beneath her lingerie, driving along her ribs, had her arms trembling. No sooner had I clasped one full breast than she sighed, thrusting into my palm.

“Yes, baby. Yes, I know. I’m your—”

Reinforce.

Yeah, I get it.

“I saw you when you got home.” At my low, grumbling voice, she tensed, and her shiny irises flared. “What did you do today—bitch?”

As a tremor wriggled through my mother, I stretched my fingertips between her cheeks to play with her twitching rosebud. After only a curt gulp and flick of her gaze to the closed door, she remained quiet. But so many thoughts flicked behind her widening eyes.

“Answer me!” At my fingers crushing a heated throbbing nipple, she gasped. “What. Did. You. Do?”

“Oh, baby. Mommy has—”

“—needs. Yeah, I know.” My voice was ice. She needed this. And I had to know. “But whose bitch are you?”

“Yours, baby. Yours. Thank you, Kyle.” As she swallowed, she peeled one hand from the chariot. For a brief second, it hesitated in midair before running along my cheek. “And His ... You understand, right?”

All I could do was nod. After her conversation with my dad regarding the recent trip to the desert, there was nothing more to be said. That had confirmed what I’d suspected. About Him, and the deal they’d made. As I waited, my fingers in the tight lace over her firm ass glided.

After another swift glance at the door, she took a heavy breath and faced me.

“It was only my boss, Mr. Ironside.” At my eyebrows shooting up as my heart raced, she placed her finger on my opening lips. “But don’t tell daddy, okay! Please, baby! Mommy has needs. And it’s alright. But he wouldn’t understand. Not yet. Perhaps soon. But not now.”

“Your boss?” I murmured as the blurring patio whirled.

“But...” A rush of whispered words tumbled from her shiny lips. “Not in my pussy, baby. Only you ... For, uh, now. My boss, he, um, I...” At her hesitation, I twisted the thick nipple. “Oh fuck, baby! I—I’m sorry. Only ... Only sucked on him. He wants more, but...” She sank glossy white teeth deep into her lower lip and glanced at the closed door. “He’s not allowed, baby.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.