A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Well, I survived the morning alone. As my buddies and I—okay, we actually did hunt monsters all morning—Shayna remained curled up near me in the shade of one of the table umbrellas. At the sound of dad’s car pulling into the driveway, she leaped to her feet and tugged the sliding door open. By the time he’d opened the front door, she sat right there to greet him, tail thumping against the carpet and panting. Smiling?

All was right with the world.

When he stepped onto the patio, chased by Shayna, tail wagging and nose crinkling, I looked up from the game. He flashed a smile. Just as dad was about to ask how things had gone, he looked down at a water bottle she’d brought me earlier—just before I’d felt thirsty. His gaze shifted to an empty sandwich box she’d also brought—before my stomach’s first rumble.

With a nod, dad’s smile broadened. I wanted to say how dangerous it had been. I could’ve ... I mean, what if the chair had toppled? Or if it had—simply stopped? Batteries fail. My gaze went to Shayna’s brilliantly shiny emerald eyes as she panted from the heat. A sigh slipped from me. Shayna would’ve handed me the phone. Or run to the neighbors. Or turned back time and warped the universe for me. That’s what those eyes said.

It’s also what I heard.

By the time I looked up again, dad was already inside, heading for his home office. He’d be there all afternoon.

In the evening, once again, I was outside. This time working on a term paper due when we returned to school. Despite my mother’s car pulling into the driveway, Shayna didn’t move. Instead, she remained by my side as I rolled towards the door.

When I got to the glass, I saw why she hadn’t rushed to the front door. My dad had met her. In the open doorway, they were grinding against each other. With his hands buried in her butt, he was dragging her skirt upwards with each clench of his outstretched fingers. Shiny, her nails clawed along his back as they swayed; mouths locked.

I gulped; the glass only muffled their loud moans. After another swallow, I glanced down at Shayna, who looked up at me with a—smile. Smiling? Although my brows knitted, I rolled further from the door so they wouldn’t notice me. Just in time as dad dragged my mother across the room. After her dress tore away in his hands, she stepped from it. In only lace lingerie, garter belt and stockings, she pranced through the carpeting in her heels as my dad pulled her towards their bedroom.

She is a stunningly beautiful little fucktoy.

“Yes, she is.” I nodded at the inside voice. My insane inner voice. But it was right. That lingerie was only ever taken to the hills with dad. Yet she’d worn it in public all day. I mean under her dress, but still. That wasn’t like her at all. Before the desert.

As a lengthy sigh left me, I moved from the glass to track the swaying treetops. All this had begun ... What? Only a day before? Wow!

It seemed like weeks ago when we’d clambered into the van. All of us nervous, but ... Well, I never realized how anxious dad had been, let alone my mother.

Back then, as I swallowed, I left the trees to find Shayna sitting beside me. And that day, one day later...? What? I’d just accepted these internal ravings? With a sigh, I nodded. Not normal. But then, what the heck was normal anymore?

“I’m guessing dinner will be late,” I murmured to Shayna.

Brilliant emerald pools glistening, she looked up at me, her thick tail swishing along the concrete.

About a half hour later, I was well into my paper, when Shayna leaped to her feet and dashed to the door. As soon as she’d tugged it open, dad swept out. In shorts and a loose t-shirt, he held a platter full of hamburger patties and barbecue fixings. A grin widened on his face as he moved towards the large built-in grill.

When I turned to Shayna, all the air in my lungs flew from me. My brain struggled—to stare or turn away. My mother, with only a towel around her hips, paraded across the carpet. Each mesmerizing sway of her sleek body crushed my resolve; I couldn’t tear my gaze from her. I should’ve. It wasn’t right. No matter what had already happened. But I simply couldn’t.

When she stepped outside, her bare, untanned breasts, still marred by scratches and bite marks, jiggled—perfectly. At the soft glimmer of sunlight on their untanned skin, my body tensed. And cock surged.

“Hi, Kyle.” Her eyes twinkled as she moved past me.

“Uh ... Welcome, um, home, uh, mom,” I forced out as she padded along the deck.

With his back to us, dad didn’t react. He couldn’t know she was half-naked and moving towards the pool. When she flicked her towel to a lounge chair, my chest froze. Make that completely naked. As she stood on the edge above the steps, I glanced at dad’s back. Bent over the grill, he was humming to himself.

By all rights, I should’ve yelled. Said something, right?

Nope. Instead, my gaze returned to my mother’s naked form.

Now, one thing us teenage boys obsessed over, at least the ones I knew, was that magical gap between a woman’s thighs. The merest sight of that gap in yoga pants, bikinis, and lingerie ignited us walking buckets of raging testosterone.

Well, my mother had a perfect three-finger gap. Blue pool water twinkled beneath the gentle convex silhouette of her—pussy. At the sinful sight and word, a slithering shiver raced along my spine. While I suppressed a moan, my aching shaft surged. As my father continued humming, oblivious to the scene behind him, she stepped into the water. When she dove forward, she plunged from view.

With a gulp, I glanced at my tented shorts before noticing Shayna’s slowly turning head. Under tight brows, her eyes were fixated on my mother. Back and forth, my mother’s sleek, sparkling frame moved under the evening sun.

Now, here’s the thing. It was spring. As much as I love to swim, that water was still quite cold. Not only had she dived in with barely a sigh, but she was also doing slow laps. Instead of yelling and dashing from the chilly pool.

Not normal.

When my dad finally turned from the grill, his eyes caught my mother just as she rolled onto her back. His jaw dropped as, breasts high, peaked by sharp, thick nipples, she sliced through the water. Then he looked at me. As I gulped, I slid a hand to block my boner.

When my mother saw him watching her, she paddled to the steps and rose from the pool. Wow! The scene was burned in my memory forever. Rivulets of glistening water sluiced down every curve while drips departed her jutting nipples. Under both dad’s and my appreciative gazes, her eyes glimmered.

While he was her husband, I was her son. Also, the boner pulsing in my lap—unlike the one in his shorts—no, mine wasn’t normal.

With the slightest grin on her face, my mother eased across the deck without a lick of shame.

Not normal.

After retrieving her towel, she wiped down while walking closer. Only then did dad glance at me. As his brows furrowed, he waved me away before walking to her. Before he’d even completed his gesture, I was already turning. Once I’d rolled to the edge of the concrete, I played my little game. Although I made like I was turning up my music, their low voices were clear.

“We ... Uh, we need to talk,” he said to her.

As my head bobbed to silence, I stared out at the grass before peeking at their reflection on my computer’s black screen.

“You can’t just go around like that.” My dad waved his hand towards me. “Not in front of Kyle.”

As my mother bent sideways, toweling her shimmering dark hair, she laughed.

“Why? Because of these?” She jiggled her breasts and my dad’s gaze followed them. “Oh, come on? You love them, don’t you?” As dad stood there, she tilted the other way to towel more dangling tresses before nodding at him. “Come here, baby.”

After only a quick glance in my direction, dad walked to her. Once long red-gold nailed fingers slid into his hair, she pressed his face into one of her soft pillows.

“There. Oh, that’s nice, baby. Suck it. I love ... Fuck, I love those teeth.” As my mother’s glistening lips parted to emit a soft whimper, her head lolled backwards. “No, He’s seen these since birth, Dave. They kept our son alive for his first six months. I shouldn’t have to hide them from—him.”

When her eyes caught mine in the glass’s reflection, she flashed me a wider grin. As my heart hammered, my shaft swelled. Beside me, Shayna panted as her gaze remained fixed on my parents.

“And”—her voice disappeared into a mewling cry as her eyes screwed tight. Curled and shaking, her fingers raked the back of dad’s t-shirt—”oh God. Keep that up and I’m going to need you to fuck me again, dear.”

As he groaned, he pulled her tight. Glimmering, her eyes stared at me on the computer screen.

“And Kyle’s been much further inside me than you, Dave.” My father’s gasp blew wet bubbles from around her areola where he gnawed. He rose from her breast to stare into my mother’s laughing face as she added. “Besides. Kyle can see much better bodies and hotter women on the internet.”

No. No, I couldn’t. When my mother grabbed dad’s hand to slide it between her legs, he groaned before finding her open lips. Soon, my mother’s muffled sloppy moans echoed over the pool area as the ever faster sloshing of his fingers sped.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.