A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 48

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Once dad showed up at the usual time, I was silent as he loaded me into the van. With my brain alight with what I’d just done to Cindy, my exuberance for the diner was dead. The funny thing was, I had no fear. If she came to her senses. Called the cops. Confessed my assault to soon-to-be-Unsmiling Jake. So what? I was already on a one-way train outta town.

After I’d done nothing but pick at my plate, dad tired of trying to talk and receiving only single syllables in response. With his head hung low, he strapped me inside the van.

When we got home, despite it being early, my mother was also there, and the shower was running. Ignoring my confused look, dad said nothing. And I simply didn’t want to know. Although I almost inquired when she made a brief appearance as they tucked me into bed, her expression spoke volumes.

Whatever she’d been up to earlier, she was focused on me. Of course, she’d known that was my last physical therapy appointment. With her forehead wrinkled, worry had won her over.

Both hers and dad’s voices murmured on for a long time as I lay there, trying to fall asleep. But even after they quieted and went to bed, the blackness wouldn’t come for me. At the chirp of my phone, I opened an eye and retrieved it from the side pocket. An unknown number. With a lengthy exhale, I righted the device and gazed at the text app.

Kyle. Sorry to bother you. It’s Cindy Wellington. From Beyond Strength. Are you still awake?

You know how sometimes you get that weird feeling that God has a sense of humor. Or that the Fates are only ever guessing. Yeah, that rippled through my sleepy skull as I met Shayna’s hooded eyes. Most of me wanted to let the phone drop back unanswered.

But a tiny voice whispered. Not a God. Not a Fate. Something much older. And it wasn’t laughing. The longest sigh slipped from me as I raised my finger.

Yes.

I’m being bad. I’m not telling Jake. I want you. Not him. You understand. He doesn’t. He never will. He’s not that way. But you truly know me. I will bear your child, Kyle. No matter what, I promise you that. I’m sorry, but not sorry. I want to be punished by you. Again and again. I’ll be so bad for you. So very naughty. Make me yours. Please.

As I read and reread the message, it shifted in and out of focus. At first my mind struggled to untangle the words, but in the end, a million years later, simply imploded. Logic had flown so far from the aberration of normalcy that was my life. When drums began to play, I chuckled. It was as if they were playing catch up.

“Anything to say, insane voice?” I muttered while dropping my head back to stare at the circling ceiling fan blades. “Or are you outta ideas as well?”

No surprise, it stayed silent. And I was left to revel in the utter madness of it all. My mother, Jeri, Beth, Mrs. Cameron, and, sure, why the heck not, Cindy as well. A chuckle started under my breath, but soon I was laughing so hard I had to cover my mouth with my forearm. Despite my eyes watering, still I guffawed.

Until Shayna nudged my arm, concern in her gaze. Only then did I stop, gasping for air.

“I’m dying, dog. And I’m crazy.” I raked my shaky fingers through the scruff of her neck. “Plus, everyone around me is also insane. And yet, how can I abandon them?”

As tears dribbled down my cheeks, I stared up at the blurry ceiling fan, ignoring another series of messages. When at last I wiped my eyes and squinted at the phone, my heartbeat thundered as I pored over her texts.

Please Kyle. Answer me.

I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be this way. I don’t know why, Kyle. I just know this is the way it has to be. With everything you’re dealing with, I’m so sorry.

Are you okay?

Kyle. Please tell me you’re alright.

I’m sorry.

Please. Please. Please. Answer me.

Although that strange murmuring embraced my heart and all my limbs trembled, I continued staring at the screen. I was willing her words to change. Or disappear. And I could fathom no response. With no more tears, or laughter, I was an empty shell.

For the first time in my brief life, I actually had no juice left for anyone, including me. At a watery blur, my eyelashes blinked. In the dried tracks of its brethren, a single fatter tear trickled down my cheek.

At some point, the drums had fallen silent. And insane voice? It didn’t dare appear. My teeth were clenched so tight my jaw ached. After everything it had gotten me into, that was a smart decision.

Oh, and what made it even worse? The next day at school, after I’d survived the quietest breakfast yet, Jeri was out. As I gazed at Mr. Crinkle Suit, she texted. Had a head cold. All I could muster was a “feel better.”

But Haley was there. And in her black pleated micro-skirt and taut white blouse, she only had eyes for me. It took everything for me to flash her a smile and force a slow roaming inspection. With a grin, she puffed out her chest. How those tiny buttons held together was a miracle.

“Can I come over after school?” she whispered during one of wrinkly man’s coughing fits.

“Sure,” is all I replied before the bell cut me off. So at least time had flown.

After returning home and having a quick lunch with dad, I was in the driveway shooting hoops. Over the years, he’d lowered the basket, so I had a chance. And with Shayna to chase the inevitable misses, it was more about getting some fresh air and sunshine than any kind of practice.

At a low rumble, I glanced up as a massive, glossy charcoal gray-colored pickup halted along the curb in front of our house. Despite squinting to see through the opaque window-tint, I could only discern motion. When the driver door opened and a gleaming, slender bare leg in a shiny black open-toed stiletto slid into view, my head tilted.

“Hi, Kyle!” came from Haley as she bounced free onto the grass.

And I mean bounced. As my mind fried, I couldn’t decide where to look. Her impossibly long legs in those glimmering stilts. The tiniest Daisy Duke’s, really nothing more than a denim band around her waist. Or the still bounding globes, the paler-skinned bottom swells of which remained visible beneath a microscopic sleeveless black crop top.

At the thump of the door shutting, I moved to her eyes.

“Jesus, Kyle. You should see the look on your face,” she said with a chuckle while sweeping her wavy raven hair back into a thick ponytail.

Right as I was seeking words for a reply, she glanced up and down the street. After returning to me with a huge grin, she flipped the tiny black strip upward to bare her tits. Capped with dark pink areolas, they were as impressive as I’d imagined all year. And against her darker tanned skin, their sharp tan lines highlighted I was gazing at forbidden pale flesh.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.