A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

As I blinked, the blackness melted away and the throbbing buzz in my ears became a low thrumming. Quiet, rhythmic sobbing sounded from somewhere in the blurry room. My nose itched at a thick fluffy pink blanket tucked under my chin. When I shifted, my naked flesh squeaked on the sticky warm leather of the chariot’s seat.

“Oh, thank God!”

After a woman’s voice cried out, a fuzzy shadow flew into view. As I blinked harder, trying to focus my vision, I jerked at a sudden cascade of silky red tresses across my face. As her sniffling hitched, a soft globe of warmth pressed into my side.

“Mrs. Cameron?” slipped from my cracked lips as I tried to move my arms in the cocooning blanket.

“I called your dad. But I panicked. I threw all your clothes in the washer. You were still breathing fine. You only blacked out. So I waited. But I did call him. He’s on the way. The dryer just stopped.”

Even as my spiraling brain struggled to decipher the words that had tumbled from her, I blinked once more to focus on Mrs. Cameron’s crimson-tinged face. With her blue eyes red-rimmed and glittery, she sniffled once more while sweeping her fingertips through my hair. After tugging a hand free, I swept it up to stroke her cheek. With a moan, she pressed into my palm.

“It’s okay, Mrs. Cameron,” I said in a hoarse whisper that sent dull daggers along my throat.

As I gulped, a mistake—those blades sharpened—I looked past her. Upright in the chariot, I remained in the foyer. A lingering glance at her pendulous chest drew a sigh from me. Along with putting the same dress back on, she’d replaced her bra. Her eyes caught my none-too-subtle inspection. As a low moan escaped her, she pushed her cheek further into my fingers.

“Do you remember anything, Kyle?”

As the fog cleared, I moved my hand to circle her open lips with a fingertip. At the swift appearance of her tongue’s glittery tip to nudge at it, I let a chuckle slip from me.

“My filthy little whore?” I grinned.

After a quiet laugh, she slid her mouth over my finger and nodded. At each gentle suck, my pulse soared, and cock hardened. As her light blue pools devoured my soul, the universe slowed.

For the first time, I needed somebody else. Not as my girlfriend like Beth. Or Jeri, my lover. Or even the special relationship I had with my mother. But as much as Julie had her dormant needs, I required the calm she provided.

In the home of that sweet woman, there was no insane voice. No drums. Whatever fears for my future sorta faded as I gazed into her eyes.

After a final deep surge to slurp at my knuckle, she lifted from me and smiled. Though she’d brushed out her hair, she caught a swaying tress blowing across her cheek.

“I’d like that, Kyle. If you’ll have me. You said you would, but after—”

Before continuing, she gasped, then dashed from sight. Sharp and echoing, her heels click clacked towards the rear of the house. After another tight swallow, I scanned the carpet. In the same spot, Shayna lay curled. Although her eyes watched me, there were no golden flecks. Her tail thumped languidly.

“Yeh. I know,” I whispered to her. “So much for ‘no juice,’ but what could I do?”

Despite her tail again wagging, Shayna remained silent, because, duh, dog.

And then the world wandered back. It wasn’t insane voice prodding me about Haley. Instead, it was me. Framed with shiny black hair, her face appeared in my mind. So hopeful. And I’d crushed her.

At the rushing clicks of Julie returning with my clothes in her arms, I let a heavy breath slide from me. One challenge at a time, but if Mrs. Cameron could ... Well, become whatever she was to me, then perhaps Haley might grow into, uh, something else. Fulfill her requirement, and maybe, like Julie, provide something I needed.

After a hasty glance at a wooden clock on the wall, Julie tugged the blanket aside and slid my shirt over me. As she rushed around, each touch of her warm skin sent tingles racing through me. When she moved it further downwards, her breath hitched when she found my rising mast. Her eyes snapped to me.

“You miss me already?” I said with a grin.

Instead of answering right away, she bit into her lower lip and shot another look at the clock. When my hand glided up the back of her thigh, gathering the thin dress on my wrist, she whimpered, pushing into my palm.

“I’m going to expect you to call, harlot.”

Just as her glossy lips widened to reply or moan, the clock chimed. With a swift nod, Julie pulled away, lifted the blanket, and slid my underwear onto me as I rolled from side to side to assist her. Right before she covered my rod, I gripped her wrist.

“On your knees, whore.”

At the ice in my voice, again my thanks to Jeri, she dropped so fast she tugged my arm with her. As Julie’s shoes scratched along the parquet floor, she gazed up at me. With her hand still in my grip, I placed her shaking fingers around my shaft.

“Something to remember me by, my little whore.”

Filthy whore. I’m your filthy whore, Kyle. My nasty, sinful cunt aches for you.” As her tongue zipped over her full lips, the digits tightened and began a long, twisting upwards stroke. “Jesus saves. It’s so marvelous. I’m truly blessed.”

At the squeal of brakes outside, she tensed, but stayed in place. Her eyes widened with every tick of the clock, but her hand never stopped moving. Only after I gestured for her to stand did she move. After shoving to her feet, she yanked my trousers into place, buckling them just before the doorbell sounded.

As Julie ran her palms over her hips, smoothing her dress, she smacked her lips. Just as she was about to step for the door, she bent to place her mouth against mine. With her brilliant blue lasers boring into my soul, her tongue quivered in the middle of her mouth, awaiting my forceful thrust.

At the second ring of the bell, I shoved her tongue aside with mine, pinning it to her cheek as my hand struck her shaking butt. After a muffled moan, she shoved into my squeezing fingers. Again, only once I’d released her, did she pull away to stand wobbly beside the chariot. While rolling her lips, she scrabbled around for the handle behind her.

“Thank you, Kyle. For everything,” she whispered before tugging the door wide and grinning at my dad. “Hi, Dave! He’s right here. Your boy gave me a heck of a scare.”

“Hello, Mrs. Cameron.” My dad’s pallid face was drawn and after flashing her a taut grin, he swept me with his gaze. “You okay, son? Sounds like another of those blackouts. I’m getting you in to see—”

Even as my brain swirled between both towering shadowy figures engulfed in the sudden bright sunlight, heat was still dissipating within me. Her lips. I wanted them again. Everywhere. With a sigh, I squinted at the dad-shaped shadow.

“Dad, we both know this is going to continue happening. It’s fine. I’m fine.” I swept a shaky hand over the chariot while forcing a grin up at him. “Well, as fine as I can be considering.”

As I continued holding the half-grimace, half-smile, he didn’t react. Of course, I didn’t feel fine. Not only did the room keep swimming, but every brush of Julie’s skirt shot tremors through my core. The hint of her syrupy sex sent my pulse soaring.

“Well. Thank you, Mrs. Cameron. And sorry for the trouble. I ... We won’t send him—”

“Oh, please. He was no trouble at all, Dave. None.” Her high-pitched tone, hinting at desperation, had my dad’s eyebrows lifting. After a curt cough to clear her throat, she lowered her voice. “No trouble at all. He’s very ... Intriguing.”

“Intriguing?” Dad chuckled, which was good to hear. “Well, come on, intriguing boy. Let’s get you home to your mother.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.