A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

As my knob pierced Mrs. Cameron’s pulsating flesh, she kept her brilliant blue eyes locked on me. With her weighty tits swaying, their thickened stems were too far from my seeking lips. As her eyebrows narrowed, her entire body shook. This would be quick for both of us.

“Oh, yes. Yes. Wow. Fuck, Kyle. Baby!” shot from her while shoving her fingers through her red mane.

As the cascade of fiery tresses whipped around her head, she sank further with a growling sigh. Pulsating with need, her slippery insides tightened.

“Sorry, but God forgive me, I’ve missed this so much. And wanted you ... Oh. Oh. Oh.” Her hitching voice again became a winding moan when her pelvis slapped onto mine. For a long second, she stared down with her hands motionless in her hair. “All of it! Jesus above, I took all of it! In my ... In my pussy, Kyle! All of you. Wow! Your pulse!”

My pulse? With every clench of her walls, her thundering heartbeat was pounding into me. And pussy? I mean, she wasn’t wrong, but it sounded weird coming from her. At the clasp of her nails, I jolted back to blue eyes blazing from her reddened face. The slow liquid suction as her hips rolled sent shuddering bolts of electricity through my entire body.

“Mrs. Cameron—”

One finger shot across my lips.

Julie! I’m Julie to you, Kyle. Oh my God. Jesus forgive me.”

With a wet slurp, her body tightened as she tried to lift, before sinking back on me. As shudders wracked her twisting frame, she smacked her shiny lips. Although her head tilted, her eyes never left mine. After catching her breath, her nails against sank into my shoulders.

“Oh, my ... Oh, fuck, Kyle. You’re so—handsome. Ever so handsome. I’ve coveted you. For so long. It wasn’t, isn’t, right. I’m a sinner. A naughty, filthy, oh so horny sinner.” At the sudden clenching of her insides and her blue pools igniting into icy flames, air flew from me. “I’ll be your whore, Kyle. Please make me your harlot. I don’t mind. Blessed Lord above, I’ve missed being somebody’s dirty whore. So much.”

Even as the battered logic center within my testosterone-flooded brain struggled to decipher her words, I gathered every iota of strength. While clenching my teeth, I thrust my hips upwards. With my tip shoving into the end of her canal, the entire length of her pussy undulated. Despite my wrists shaking and my trembling feet sliding from the pedals, I held steady.

With the world flickering into black and white, Mrs. Cam—Julie’s eyes became burning, wide-rimmed lakes. How could ice burn? And behind them, there was such loneliness. Whatever she needed, I’d found the juice even as my entire body shook.

“My filthy whore,” I whispered before lurching forward to latch onto a hot nipple.

At my forceful suck on the heated, thick stem, a warbling scream ripped from her. With one hand clamping my head to her swaying globe, Julie’s speeding pelvis raced back and forth along my shaft. As she cried out, tremor after tremor battered her shaking frame. Pulse after warm pulse spattered my trousers.

“Yours, Kyle! Thank you. Thank you so much.” Through her tattered hair, she gazed at me. “I’ll be so dirty! Everything ... Anything you desire of me. I’ll do it. Please!”

Before I could pull against her hands and reply, she flew up and down, spraying clouds of sparkling droplets everywhere. With her eyes wild, she pumped me ever faster. Cry after cry ripping from her glossy, parted lips sent blasts of hot air over me.

While struggling to keep my trembling fingers on the sweat-slick warm skin of her racing back, I drew on her nipple to gnaw on it. At the rapid sinking of my teeth, she screamed and dug her nails into my skull. After slamming her pelvis to mine, her pussy pummeled my imprisoned shaft.

Too much.

Far too much.

With a muffled, wet groan, I drove my widening mouth into her soft pillowy flesh. At the familiar uncurling of my spine and muscles, I sucked hard on her silky nipple just as the initial wave of relief surged through my swelling pole. As my moan sent bubbles across her shuddering boob, Julie pressed herself onto me, clenching me tight with her shaking thighs as the first lengthy jet inundated her.

“Yes! Cleanse me, Kyle. Clean your nasty whore.”

With each pulsing spurt, her fingers tightened, holding me to her chest. At last, every muscle in her quaking body relaxed, releasing my flexing pole. With an exhausted moan, she collapsed, pulling my mouth free of her dripping nipple, to lay her head on my shoulder. As her silken tresses tickled my skin, the heat of Julie’s hitching breaths seared my cheek.

“Thank you.” As she continued to lift and fall, her lips squelched along my still pulsing root. Her low voice was airy and distant. “That feels luscious. All that fresh seed cleaning my filthy whore cunt. Thank you, Bill.”

At her late husband’s name, I glanced at Julie. With her blue eyes unfocused, she was a million miles away. While my cock pulsed within her lively walls, her soft lips sought to nibble at my ear. Again, fixed on me, her pools glimmered through dangling red tresses. With a start, she pulled her mouth from me and tensed.

“Oh, God in heaven! Kyle, you’re still hard.”

Although she’d begun to raise her distended clenching flesh with a liquid slurp, she froze. Instead, though I tried to hold her tight to me, Julie forced herself upwards until she sat, straddling me once more. Shadowed by her matted hair, her wide eyes peered down at me as her pendulous tits swayed. Trembling, her outstretched fingers glided along my ribs.

“I’m so sorry, Bi—Kyle. Please, let me—”

With her voice disappearing into a lengthy winding moan, she lifted, dragging her tight lips upwards to reveal my glistening pole, streaked with dribbling white trails. Pungent, the aroma of my seed mixed with her syrupy sweetness. As her lifting thighs shook and her body wobbled, I skimmed my hands along her tensing stomach. At last, only the flared flesh of my rim remained in her pulsating tightness.

After a gulp, she tilted her head. My chest seized. Wide-eyed, with her glossy lips parted, and her face a picture of utter calm, Julie was—enraptured. As if she were in church.

When her pussy clamped my knob, my heart hammered. Its beat intensified as she glided a single shaky finger along my root. As she scooped, I suppressed a giggle at her nail’s tickling swirls.

While lifting a dripping thick wad of cum to her lipstick-smeared lips, her eyes dulled. After a flare of her nostrils, she eased the dangling strand into her mouth. As her reddened cheeks sank, her gaze became even more distant.

“God forgive me,” she murmured. After blinking, her eyes focused once more, and she drew the clean digit from her lips to flash me a smile. “How I’ve missed that flavor.”

Despite her pussy again clenching my helmet, an icy chill rippled through me. An image flashed into my mind. Jeri. That first time. In the classroom. When she’d confessed her need. It had been a challenge. And while not easy, I’d risen to it. For her. My brows tightened.

“Shut up and fuck me, nasty little whore!” flew from me as I clasped her slick waist. Even as those blue pools flooded with icy flames, Julie cried out and thrust herself downward. In that single rapid plunge, she engulfed my entire shaft. “That’s it. Show me what kind of filthy cunt you really are!”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.