A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

As my pulse quickened, I let the chariot rock to a halt on its tires and scanned Mrs. Cameron. Despite her shaking, the bulges of her fingers—now motionless—remained inside the taut, soaked panties. With her other hand clasping the elegant rose-patterned cream hem to her abdomen, her pale blue eyes gleamed.

She was baring herself for me.

For me?

With a gulp, I shot a peek at Shayna. As she’d done so many times before, I’d expected her to shoot forward. Instead, after only a quick glance, she lowered herself to the carpet.

We weren’t going to leave.

Juice or no juice.

Immoral or not.

Utter loneliness filled Mrs. Cameron’s glistening eyes. Other than the air conditioning sending flyaway wisps of red hair across her crimson-tinged cheeks, she didn’t move. Not a single muscle. Despite again roaming my gaze over her, her trembling only slowed.

Yeh, she needed me. Like Jeri. I’d find the juice.

Unlike for Haley?

Stupid insane voice.

“Why should I stay, Mrs. Cameron?”

My heart jumped; I hadn’t intended to sound so cold or be so loud. As my words echoed throughout the house, Shayna glanced at me. Swirls of gold appeared in her irises.

At Mrs. Cameron’s swift exhale, I came back to her. The sudden twitch of a finger pushing under the tight silk pulled a whimper from her. As they trembled, the glossy red lipstick on her lips shimmered. Time slowed as her eyes—ignited. Only as she swallowed did she fix me with a pleading stare.

“Uh, we could ... I don’t...” At the twitch of another buried digit, a second whimper slithered from her trembling lips. “I mean, I’d like to ... With you...”

“What would you like to do with me, Mrs. Cameron?” I said while guiding the chariot closer.

“Kyle, please.”

With her voice wavering, she continued to shudder. Beneath the glittering, soaked silk, her digits began to ease in and out.

“Say it.” After I’d halted before her, she tracked my lifting hands. “Tell me what you want, Mrs. Cameron.”

“I’m so ashamed,” slid from her, followed by a long winding moan at my palms settling on the silken warmth of her thighs.

“Because you’re such a naughty little whore?”

To this day, I’ve no idea where those words came from, but they shot from me as I stared into her eyes. While Shayna said nothing, because dog, I caught the rapid tilt of her head. As my pulse sped, Mrs. Cameron’s frame juddered beneath my gliding, outstretched fingers.

At her abrupt gasp, I swallowed. Yeh, that’d been a bit much. I’d pushed too far. With a sigh, I dropped my hands. The chariot’s wheels squealed on the tile as I turned for the door.

“Yes.” Her whispered reply sent icy tingles up my spine. My eyebrows shot upward. My words? They’d ... I’d been correct? “Yes, I am. God forgive me, Kyle. I’ve been so lonely. And...” Her voice tapered off into a whimper when I returned my palms to her bare legs.

She was so soft and so incredibly hot. Temperature-wise, not just hot-looking. At its swift descent, my eyes tracked a glistening droplet breaking free of her soaked panties.

Time slithered.

The glittery trickle cascading down an inner thigh.

The flood of her need’s syrupy aroma.

The low squelching of her digits again pumping ever so slowly beneath tightening drenched lace.

My flesh strained against my trousers.

She needs to beg, Lord. Make her beg.

Thanks, insane voice. Duh.

Wait a second? “Lord?” Only my night phantom called me that. When I looked at Shayna, she whipped her eyes from me to Mrs. Cameron. Really? At the sudden thrust of Mrs. Cameron’s shaking legs into my palms, I returned to her. Before speaking, I exhaled, puffing air across her sodden panties. With a more forceful press into my hands, another whimper transitioned into a hungry moan.

“And what does a naughty whore like you crave, Mrs. Cameron?”

At first, time slowed further. In a weird sorta hyper-silence, the soft smacking of her lips echoed.

“You, Kyle.” When one of her fingers squelched from view, she pushed into me with a strident groan. “I need you.”

Louder, another desperate moan reverberated as her legs wobbled.

“To make you dinner?” While grinning up at her, I pulled on her thighs, drawing the lace tighter over her oozing digits. “To sing for you?”

“No. Oh. Oh. I need...” Her words wavered into a series of hitching groans as I played with her, pushing and pulling on her panties, pressing the submerged hand and shifting her squishing swollen folds. “Please ... Oh. Please, don’t make me say it.”

She needs to beg.

All in good time, insane voice. Just in case this went sideways, like it most probably should, this teenage boy wanted to at least have a decent memory.

“Take off your clothes, Mrs. Cameron.” Though my heart stammered, I forced a calm tone.

At that point, I figured there was no way that would happen. With Jeri, she’d been—desperate, and I was safe. But Mrs. Cameron. She was gorgeous and I ... Well, she could do so much better than me. After pulling my hands away, my fingers rested on the control stick, ready to move the chariot to the front door. Shayna tracked my motion and shifted, readying to rise.

Just then, I swore trumpets accompanied the usual drums. Oh, yeh, those had begun to play. And a miracle happened.

Although silent and shaky, she moved with precision. With her light blue eyes—how could ice blaze—focused on me, Mrs. Cameron let the hem fall from her grip. After lifting the open glossy hand and her other, she pulled apart each button until the dress dropped away. The very last molecules of air staggered free of my lungs when her wobbling beige bra, overflowing, came into view.

Every Sunday, whenever I’d gotten the merest glimpse of her chest, so many fantasies had filled in my mind. And all of a sudden, there they were. Those massive globes. Through sheer cups, their darkened circles stared at me. When her hands moved to the center of her back, I dragged my dry tongue over desiccated lips.

Snick.

Released, those magical breasts fell—only a little—before her palms glided forward to peel the slack lace from her swaying chest. At my widening eyes and raising eyebrows, a slight grin appeared on her reddening face. The bra drifted downward to settle atop her crumpled dress. While her glittering blue pools remained on me, Mrs. Cameron slid her fingers into the waistband at her hips.

After only the slightest of hesitations, she shoved her panties down her trembling legs. A moan accompanied their rolling descent. Once she’d kicked them free, she bent to grasp her ankle.

“No. Keep the pumps.” I held up my palm. “They make you look sexy.” As soon as I spoke, her teeth, bright white, sank into her lower lip, glossy crimson. “And you want to be my very own sexy little whore, don’t you, Mrs. Cameron?”

For a brief second, time rolled backwards as her eyes narrowed. No way that was gonna work. Naked or not, she’d snap out of it. I’d already pushed too far. Way, way too far. While Shayna snuffled, my fingers twitched on the chariot’s controls.

“Yes,” hissed from her shaking lips. “Yes, I do, Kyle.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.