A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

While paddling in the pool, I kept returning to Jeri’s face. Just above the water, the dusky skin of her shoulders glimmered in the bright sunshine as she sat on the lowest step. Though gray clouds thickened on the horizon, the late afternoon sun continued to blaze. My mind was still calming.

After pulling away from me at breakfast, she’d fed us as fast as possible before tossing the plates into the sink. Once more, we’d raced to the bed.

As she’d bounced atop me, Jeri’s first ride had been chaotic. Her loud screaming matched my forceful grunts. When she’d exploded, I’d shoved upwards to flood her. Again, we’d been starved animals, dancing to a crazed tune.

Once she’d realized I remained hard inside her gripping walls, she’d forced her pelvis taut to me while dropping to my chest. The heat of her sharp nipples seared into my skin as her velvety warm mouth found mine. With her soft, full lips pressing and tongue skimming the inside of my cheeks, Jeri had gripped me tight before rolling onto her back. After shifting my arms, my weakened body had settled atop her.

The second time, we’d ... We hadn’t fucked. It was slow, magical. The world sorta decelerated and warped as Jeri’s dark eyes blazed up at me. Glossy as she gasped for air, her lips fell away from mine. In the middle of her opening and closing mouth, her tongue was a shivering spire. Even on the brink of exhaustion, her hands gripped me tight, helping me stroke her into two more thunderous orgasms. At last, with a final, weary grunt, I thrust deep to fill my...

Lover. She loves you.

“Yeh, I know,” I murmured to insane voice as the memory faded and I paddled onwards.

“What did you say, master?” Jeri’s glimmering dark eyes, ever watchful, hadn’t left me since I’d slid into the deeper water.

It was only after lowering me into the pool she’d confessed she couldn’t swim. After clasping her arms around her chest, she’d sunk to sit on the steps with her head above the water. After a sigh, I glanced at Shayna curled in a tight ball under a tree before rolling onto my back. Jeri had a clear view of my fleshy periscope. Glimpses of her naked, dusky body beneath the surface had me again hard and aching for her.

Yes, I was tempting her. Except, as I’d sorta expected, it didn’t work. Jeri responded better to more direct guidance.

Earlier, despite being cavalier about nudity in the house, she’d trembled and gnawed at her lips at the thought of stepping outside without a swimsuit.

“But what if someone sees me?” she’d asked while tugging a sleek, high-cut one-piece suit from her bag.

“They won’t. There are thick hedges all the way around the backyard.”

“But—”

“Slut! I said no.”

At the curt snap of my voice, Jeri’s jaw had seized. Even as her white-rimmed shiny eyes had whipped to me, the swimsuit dropped from her hand. Debate ended. Another point made. By then, I was getting a handle on the whole master concept. It was what she required.

Although she’d been trembling while gazing through the glass doors, after scanning the tall bushes, she’d taken a tentative step outdoors. With her head on a swivel, Jeri had crept after me towards the lift to lower me into the pool. As I’d darted away across the surface, she’d stepped into the cool waters.

And that’s as far as she’d gone before her confession. Shoulder-deep. On the steps. With her hair in a great raven fan behind her, she sat trembling as her glimmering black eyes tracked my every motion.

After a lengthy sigh, I closed to a few feet from her.

“Come here,” I said, while holding out my hands.

Instead of moving, Jeri only shuddered and clasped herself tighter. Her widening eyes scanned the pool, seeking an escape.

“Jerilene Analise Richardson, get your sexy ass over here now!”

With a gasp, she reacted. Her sleek, warm frame surged from the steps and flowed into my outstretched arms. Tremors, powerful ones, rippled through her as I clamped her tight, pressing her against my hardness—which I ignored. Not easy, let me tell you, for an eighteen-year-old, but I had a mission. Another point needed to be made. Jeri was important to me. And not only for sex.

“The earth’s surface is two-thirds water. I won’t risk losing my—slut, because you can’t swim.”

Sure, I’d said “slut.” But only since it was her preference. And the way her eyes gleamed, and her fingers relaxed, stretching across my back ... Well, she understood—just as I’d said before—there was more between us than that whole master-slut thing.

“Now, close your eyes. Hold me tight.” When she crushed my ribs, I jolted. “Woah, it’s okay. Take a deep breath. Good. Now, keep your eyes and lips closed. We’re gonna go slow. Real slow.”

Mouth sealed, she hesitated for only a second before I sank downwards, pulling her with me. Millimeter by sinking millimeter, her face disappeared under my watchful gaze. Even though she shook and clamped me so tight I my breathing hitched, she let me take her beneath the water. After a count of three, with her nails digging into my spine and her frame smashing my throbbing pole into her stomach, I raised us to the surface.

“Great job! Now open your eyes and breathe.” As I spoke, I caught Shayna loping to settle under the table, from where her emerald pools gleamed at me. “Now, let me go. Okay?” When she nodded, releasing her steely grip, I stretched my arms just beneath the water. “Good, now slide over my arms.”

As her firm breasts and razor-sharp nipples nudged over one arm, her flat, roiling pelvis glided onto the other. It took every iota of discipline not to lurch forward and chew on her dusky buttock as she shifted.

“A—alright, uh ... Now, um, tilt your head to me.” Though still wide, her glossy black eyes locked on mine as her sleek frame, its warmth slicing into me, drifted in the crooks of my arms. “Good. Push your arms out. Great. Legs straight out. Nice.”

For a while, I walked along the bottom, supporting her. Although it wasn’t as easy as it used to be, I could still kinda shuffle. My eyes only left hers to track rivulets of water trickling from her raven pelt across the rippling toned muscles of her dusky back. The lightening of her skin to a deep russet over her moving shoulder blades, or whenever her spine went taut, had my mind in a haze.

“Okay?” I asked. After her swift nod, I smiled. She flashed me a hesitant grin. “I’m gonna relax and let you float a bit, Jeri. No tricks, I promise.” Though her lower jaw trembled, her smile eased wider. When I dropped my arms, she drifted free. “Now, start kicking your legs. Good job. Pull one arm up and over. Nice. Now, the other. Good.”

All the while, I shambled in a wide circle as she simulated swimming motions, hovering above my outstretched hands. Only when an errant wave struck her open mouth did her eyes leave mine. As she sputtered, I raised my arms to cradle her once more.

“Yeh, sorry about that. I should’ve warned you. Keep your lips closed as much as possible.”

While time faded to nothingness, we did languid circles beneath the also fading late afternoon sunlight. Stroke by stroke, Jeri’s kicking became stronger. Likewise, sheet after arcing sheet of water slashed from the sleek, russet-lined muscles of her windmilling arms.

“Okay, I’m gonna lower my hands again. Only a little.” When she tensed and slowed, with her eyes widening, I smiled. “I’ll be right here, Jeri. I’m not leaving you. If you need it, I’ll support you. Okay?”

Once she’d bobbed her chin, I lowered my arms an inch. With a yelp and a gulp, she sank into me. While saying nothing, I once more lifted her into position, and we tried anew. After only a brief hesitation, she splashed and kicked, moving under her own power.

While Jeri wouldn’t win any races, I hadn’t felt so proud of anyone—well, ever. Although I remembered being pleased when I’d won the fourth-grade spelling bee, this was different. My chest swelled for her. She’d done it. As she beamed at me, I guided her back to the steps.

“Great job, Jeri.”

After a slow nod, she climbed from the pool and retrieved a fluffy white terry-cloth towel. While drying herself, she gazed at me. Behind her, Shayna also stared. Yeh, it felt good to help somebody else for a change. Right as my chest swelled once more, I jerked to a halt. While helping her, my hard-on had shriveled. It only surged as I watched her under the lowering sun. The ache built again as fading orange beams illuminated each sumptuous curve of her twisting frame.

Precious.

That reverie ended when she stooped for a book and strode to the side of the pool. With the towel draping her shoulders, she sat, dangling her legs in the water.

“My turn. We’ve got to at least try to study, Kyle. Finals are soon and you’ve missed a lot. Your folks expect me to teach ... Well, teach you something.”

At my chuckle, Jeri’s cheeks darkened. That was cute. After everything we’d done, she was actually blushing.

“Something other than ... Uh, that,” she said with her skin darkening to the tips of her ears. For what seemed like an eternity, she rolled her glossy full lips.

For the next hour, she drilled me. At long last, my teacher taught. And I, the perfect student, learned. I mean, having a gorgeous teacher naked, an arms-length away, helped keep my attention. For a while. When we both yawned, Shayna looked up before rolling to her side and stretching.

Yep, a lazy evening approaching.

A quick sigh left Jeri when she caught my glance at the swollen, glimmering petals between her legs. After flashing her a grin, I surged forward. Her eyes went wide. When my hands gripped both thighs, spreading them, she tossed the book aside. It landed with a skidding thump on the concrete beyond the glittering puddle surrounding her. Just as my lips glided along the silky-smooth warm skin of her inner thigh, a tremor wriggled through her.

“Oh, Kyle! Mast—”

“Lie flat.” Though I hadn’t meant to command, my voice was a weird mix of softness and firmness.

Either way, she dropped herself to one elbow, then the other, as I dragged the very tip of my tongue upwards along her slick seam. As I gazed at its peeking reddened petals, the powerful scent of her sex sent tingles racing through me. After she’d flopped onto her back, I gripped Jeri’s butt and slid her to the edge of the pool. Although I’d never done this before, the bright red spike glistening atop her battered, puffy, darkened flesh was a beacon.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.