A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Once Jeri had shifted me into the chariot, she turned to slide the lift away. With a growl, I lurched forward and ran my fingers up the silken skin along her spine. As a desperate moan erupted from her shaking lips, she arched into my hand.

“God! Master.”

She gritted her teeth while spinning her darkening face to stare at me. Filled with ravenous need, her eyes, blazing dark pools, flicked to the swelling mass between my legs. As her nostrils flared with each racing breath, my fingers glided over her back. Neither of us had dressed. Why bother?

When my stomach chose that moment to rumble again, we both erupted into snorts of laughter. After she’d swept glossy black tresses behind her shoulders, she departed. As her taunting hips swished from side to side, low giggles escaped her all the way into the kitchen. When the chariot lurched forward to follow her, the enticing sweet scent of her sex filled my nostrils.

Just as a groan left me, Shayna appeared. With a yawn, she stretched her way from my room while tracking Jeri. At the slow shift of her sleepy gaze to me, I chuckled. Though Shayna’s eyes gleamed, she said nothing, because, you know, dog.

“Hello, sleepyhead,” I said as she slid under my outstretched fingers to let me rake through her soft neck fur. “Took a nap too, I see.”

In the kitchen, Jeri sought plates, utensils, and food. As I rolled to a halt beside the table, I couldn’t keep my eyes from her gleaming, naked, dark frame. With every graceful motion, corded, toned muscles glistened beneath shimmering russet highlights.

Despite her distracting movement, my mind was drawn back to the dream. Dream? Memory? As I shook my head, I raked Shayna’s fur harder. That had been my dad way out in the desert. But it’d been years ago. Had any of that actually happened? Nah, it must’ve only been a dream. I mean, what my mother had been doing. Or the woman in the dream, who’d sure resembled her. I shook my head. If it was my mother, and dad...? Even after that guy Carpenter, they’d stayed together? Gotten married?

Nah. No way. I’d simply remembered the farm. Over-exhausted, I’d invented the rest. Youthful imagination, that’s all it had been.

Sure. That was it. Imagination. Just like the drums that played in my mind every time I thought about that dream. Like right then, as its images—and sounds—wriggled into my mind. Rhythmic, ceaseless, thumping.

Fuck. What?

When Jeri leaned to retrieve a roll of aluminum foil, my brain stuttered to a halt. While bent at the waist, she shot me a smirk and paused, giving me a perfect view of her dangling firm globes. With a gentle side-to-side motion, her hips meandered. Only after a brief glance at my throbbing tower did her smile widen as she straightened.

As much as she was teasing me, while continuing to move, she sent me ever longer glances. With the sexual tension as high as it could go without us ending in a clump of moaning flesh, she remained silent, giving me a show while preparing our meal.

Could I have ordered her to fuck me? Yep. The glimmer in her eyes told me she was waiting. But, you know, sometimes in life it’s best to wait. Instead, I lay back in the chariot to enjoy her performance. Like a jungle cat, yes cliché, but accurate, she moved with an easy magical grace in nothing but her shiny ebon skin.

Although laser-focused, my brain only detected the sounds of her sliding limbs, the hammering of my heart, and the sizzling of burger patties. Leftovers from dad’s Memorial Day barbecue. No, that’s a lie. There were other noises, the quiet squelching between her legs and occasional low whimpers.

Back then, in the kitchen, that whole waiting thing was not easy. For either of us. At the chilly blast of air conditioning sweeping over me, I tilted my head. Time to be a better master. And lower the heat, as it were.

“Aren’t you cold?” I said

“A little.” She flashed me a grin. “How ‘bout you, master?”

“I’m, uh, okay.” Because gazing at her was keeping me plenty warm. I flashed a curt nod at the bedroom. “Get something to wear.” Even as she tensed, I smiled. “Slut.”

After a cursory glance at the pan, Jeri lowered the heat and again giggled while prancing past me. When she popped back into view less than a minute later, a thin sleeveless light pink t-shirt covered her. Kinda. It barely reached her butt. And when she leaned to drop a quick kiss on my cheek, she lingered, giving me a clear glimpse into the plunging neckline.

As my eyes locked onto her swaying full globes, my heartbeat raced. Yet, despite her sharp, thick nipples displaying her arousal, Jeri danced away with a laugh before my hands could grab her. Her dark eyes sparkled.

“Such a naughty slut,” I said with a chuckle.

When she reached into the upper cabinets for plates, she caught me staring at her exposed cheeks. No underwear. So much for my “be a better master” plan. The “clothing” she wore wasn’t doing any good against the cold. For her. It was doing yeoman’s work with every peek of hidden skin at making me warmer.

“Do you like it?” Still on her toes, Jeri rolled her gleaming dark butt. “My ass, master?”

“It’s wonderful.” With my shaft throbbing, I gulped and added in an airy voice. “I ... I mean, all of you is wonderful. Slut.”

Just then, my phone pinged. As I kept grinning at Jeri, I scrambled around until I could find it and yank it free of the side pocket. While flashing me a broad, wicked smile, she set plates on the counter. At every chance, she flaunted her shapely butt with a delicious, slow roll of her hips. After tearing my gaze from her, I glanced at the screen.

“It’s Beth,” I said.

With a quick bite of her lips, her eyes became—hungry. Beth may have been my ... I dunno? Did letting her ride me equate to “girlfriend?” No matter what, though, she was Jeri’s toy.

Hi Beth.

KYLE! I’m so glad. I was worried. Jeri said it was only exhaustion, but you really shook.

I’m fine. Are you okay? Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.

Yes. But. We need to talk when I get back.

My heart plummeted. “Need to talk” equaled “goodbye” in my book. I shouldn’t have been surprised. Shayna had ambushed her. Jeri had shocked her. There was no way she could’ve made a rational decision under that kind of pressure. And hanging out with a crip in a chair, even one as fancy as the chariot, wasn’t a brilliant match for a girl like Beth. “The most beautiful girl in the world.”

Yeh, I figured. It’s alright. I understand. I didn’t know how aggressive Jeri could be. Or Shayna. I don’t blame you. I won’t ever tell anyone what happened, okay?

After leaving our plates, I’d assumed Jeri would use a chair, but she slipped to her knees beside me and leaned her head on my thigh. She must’ve seen the blood draining from my face. Once I’d tapped “Send,” my fingers trembled as they hovered over the screen.

Awaiting Beth’s reply, if any, my heart spun, deciding whether it should plummet further over Beth or race, as Jeri’s gentle breathing sent warm gusts over my skin.

Racing won when, with an impish smile on her lips, Jeri traced a gleaming fingernail along the pulsing veins of my cock. With her other hand, she brought a burger to my shaking lips. As her glossy dark eyes twinkled up at me, I managed to chew a shaky bite between hitching breaths.

When the phone again pinged, my gaze went to the screen. With her tickling tresses roaming behind her, Jeri’s open mouth glided over my thigh. As she placed gentle kisses, hot breath raced from her flaring nostrils to sear my skin.

“So naughty,” I hissed through clenched teeth. My jaw trembled, then dropped when she shifted, her soft, full lips pressing into the underside of my shaft. “Naughty slut. Naughty.”

My phone pinged again. Though my shaking finger missed the first two times, the third time was the charm, and I brought the screen to life.

No. It’s not like that, Kyle. Not at all.

A second text materialized.

Are you there? Kyle? Please. No. I want you. YOU!

Even while reading the last message, at Jeri’s lips stretching over my aching bulb, I surged into her silky warm wetness with a groan. With the hungry gleam in her eyes igniting, she wasted no time. As her cheeks sank, she took me deeper. While one hand pushed more burger into my mouth, the other formed a tight fist and drove upward, forcing my throbbing flesh further over her swirling tongue.

At that point, I gave up. No way my shaking fingers could type. Hell, with the entire room spinning, I couldn’t focus on the blurry phone.

With a sigh, I let it drop to the table when Jeri shifted, lifting her shoulders to take even more of me into her velvety, warm mouth. Soon she was alternating between brisk bobbing swirls and slow sucking. While one hand was ceaseless, stroking me in time with her lips, the other fed me between my low groans and rapid breaths.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.