A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

When we finally rumbled into our wide asphalt driveway, I came awake with a start. Looking around while dragging my swollen tongue over cracked lips, I was glad that the nightmare had ended. Then my mother slid from the van. It hadn’t been a dream. My crotch throbbed before the tiny skirt flipped down to cover her red hand-print marred butt cheeks.

Nope, not a dream.

While gazing back through her battered hair, she gave dad a flash of her still hungry eyes and bit her lip before sashaying through the glass-windowed, dark wooden front door. She knew his eyes were tracking every rhythmic movement of her swaying frame.

Mine too.

After a long sigh, dad let Shayna leap down and lowered me to the cracked concrete in front of our ranch-style home. With her tail wagging so fast I thought it may fly away, she raced around, running her nose over everything. While running his fingers through my hair, dad smiled.

“She’s very special, Kyle. Very special.”

When I looked up at him, he was staring at the door. It was still open after my mother had wandered inside.

For as long as I could remember, we’d lived in this house. At the end of a winding road in a typical middle-class neighborhood, it was faced with light gray stonework. While it had little in the way of a front yard, thick hedges masked generous side and rear yards.

Beyond the rear hedge, a swath of dense trees separated us from the neighbor behind us. Living in an upscale two-story home, she was a young red-headed widow, Mrs. Cameron. Julie, I think was her first name. My parents knew her from church. One time, during service, she’d grinned at us, and dad had nudged me, whispering she was “hot.” We’d laughed before my glaring mother had shushed us.

There was only a single neighbor. Another one-story home. Even though I often roamed the cul-de-sac, I hardly ever saw the Winstons or their daughters. Beth and Nina were my age, maybe twins, and very cute. While we attended the same high school, we had no classes together. Beyond them was the only other nearby house, a two-story red brick-faced structure, but I’d never seen the owners. My dad said an older guy lived there.

After rolling into the great room at the front of our home, I marveled at Shayna whipping around, poking her glistening nose into everything. With a snuffle, she disappeared behind the long kitchen counter lined with tall bar stools. When I caught up, she was sniffing at the pantry and eying the refrigerator, where dad had hung rope handles for her to grip.

As dad swept past me to the hallway leading to the master bedroom with another brush of his fingers through my tussled hair, Shayna raced around our large, solid dark wood dining table. Satisfied, she glanced at me before swerving into dad’s bookshelf-lined home office at the front of the house. Nose snuffling, she circled his massive mahogany desk, tall-backed leather chair and sniffed the seats of two high-backed chairs for guests. Although he rarely hosted guests. Instead, it was usually he or my mother, or both, using them to read under strong pole-lights.

When the dog flashed past me, I caught her fluffy golden back with my fingertips. Once again, she ran her nose along plush, dark coffee-colored carpeting to sniff around the great room. A well-worn reddish-brown leather couch and two matching chairs faced a fireplace on the front wall, above which was a flat-screen television. Behind the couch, another set of chairs and a low table were set back, enabling me to roll to a glass door at the back of the house.

When I caught up to her, Shayna was nuzzling into the tracks of the sliding door, her eyes staring out at the pool deck. One of the best indulgences we acquired before dad left his original job; the long, broad white concrete deck was centered on a large free-form pool. While it possessed wide steps, my white steel lift stood in one corner. Whenever I could, I loved to swim. The slab was dotted with lounge chairs, two tables and a large, built-in, stone-faced grill. My dad was quite the “burner of meats.”

Beyond the deck, the tall, thick hedge enclosed a wide back and side yard studded with several tall trees. And above the massive shrubs, the tops of the woods surrounding the entire neighborhood swayed in the warm night breeze.

At last satisfied no evil lurked within the house, Shayna nudged into me, muzzling my leg just as my parents’ voices sounded from their bedroom. As I said, the house had one weakness—thin walls. And thinner doors, not that theirs was closed, but still. It wasn’t perfect. Nothing really is.

“Are you okay, hon?” dad asked in a wavering voice.

“Yes.” My mother’s single word ended in a hiss, then she added breathlessly. “Oh God, that feels good. You have such wonderful hands, Dave.”

My dad’s chuckle brought a smile to my face. As much as I wanted to roll just a bit further to peek inside, I stayed in place. While staring out at the backyard, I was focused on what was happening behind us. While Shayna settled next to me, I swallowed as the ache in my pelvis throbbed. Their low voices continued.

My mother uttered a moan—a long moan. “Oh, yes. Right there. He gripped me so hard, dear.”

After she again moaned, he spoke up. “Did he hurt you?”

There was silence but for more groans before my mother replied. “No.” More silence. More low moans. “You want to know, don’t you?”

When my dad’s “yes” came out as a hiss, a quiet laugh slid from my mother.

“Oh my. Look at you. Hard again. Are you thinking about what he did to me—to your wife—Dave?”

Though the voice was my mother’s, it also wasn’t. At least, I’d never heard such a sultry tone in her voice. This time, he groaned. And I really wanted to turn up my music and roll away, but I didn’t. That would’ve been the “normal” thing to do. Except, this was so ... So not normal.

“He fucked me so hard, dear. So very deep. His cock ... Oh, God in Heaven. I’ve never ... He just used me ... And do you know something, Dave?”

There was silence and I figured dad must’ve shaken his head as her breathless, low voice continued. “I loved every second of it. The world spun. And ignited. I’ve never been fucked like that before. Primal. His grunts were like the ravenous echoes of a much larger beast. His long, hard fingers were like claws, digging into my hips with every forceful thrust.”

There was only groaning from both for a while before she added. “And, oh my God, Dave! Could he ever fucking thrust. I thought his fat, round cockhead would poke out through my throat.”

Nope, not normal. My good Christian mother should not be using those words. Or talking that way. Or doing whatever it was she was doing to dad. In the bedroom—with the door open. I should’ve left. Shayna nudged into me; her emerald eyes gleamed. Had they been flecked with gold earlier?

“And when he came ... Fuck, Dave. He spurted so much into me. Way, way up into me. Flooded, Dave. Flooded. Well, you saw, right?” My mother’s hushed voice pulled me from Shayna’s panting face.

“Yes.” That time I caught dad’s hoarse, whispered response.

“Come for me,” my mother breathlessly commanded.

After a wet slurp, dad’s guttural rhythmic grunting echoed from their room. Twice in one evening. My own need throbbed, and I jerked when Shayna nudged into it. As I gazed at her, she did it again. Her shiny black nostrils flitted as she rubbed her furry snout along my bulge. Behind us, my mother again and again gulped.

After wet smacking noises, my mother let out a long bubbly exhale.

“God, I do so love fresh cum.”

There were a few more groans from them both before the shower began.

“I, uh ... I’m gonna get Kyle into the bath,” dad called out.

“Okay, dear,” my mother’s voice echoed from their bathroom.

“And, uh, thanks again.”

“Mm, I should thank you. Tasty.” My mother’s chuckle followed as the reflection of my dad appeared in the glass door.

While trudging closer, he was paler than usual and glancing over his shoulder. As usual with my little trick, I made like hadn’t heard anything. I was bobbing my head to non-existent music. Shayna sat before me, leaning her head over my foot. As he guided me to the bath, my dad was too distracted to notice the stiffness between my legs. With her fluffy golden tail wagging and nose sniffing, Shayna followed alongside.

My parents normally worked together, but the shower continued to run. In silence, he got me stripped and into the lift by himself. Several times, his eyes caught mine, and he appeared close to saying something. But, each time, he’d turn away, glance at the wall beyond which my mother washed, and let out a long exhale.

At last, I floated in the nylon mesh cradle, surrounded by soft, fragrant bubbles. It was one of my great joys, and it was my turn to sigh as dad helped me scrub. When I looked at Shayna, her eyes glittered as she observed how he bathed me.

Just as he handed me a loofa, the shower stopped.

“I, uh ... I’ve got to check on the van. Holler of you need anything. Your mother is...” He paused to look up at the sound of singing from their bedroom. I didn’t recognize the tune. It sounded old—ancient, even. And dad tilted his head, his brows furrowed before continuing. “Well, she can help you ... I think.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.