A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

With the knot on my skull throbbing and no memory of my dream girl appearing the night before, Memorial Day dawned, just like my mood, gloomy. Heavy raindrops spattered against the windows as dad helped me to the bathroom and got me dressed. Shayna chose to stay curled in her bed; I couldn’t blame her. Even my mother slept in, only waddling out, clutching her belly, after dad and I had finished breakfast.

Later in the morning, with lazy Shayna stretched out next to me, muzzle on her paws, we both stared out the glass door. A ceaseless vertical deluge, windswept rain pounded across the deep puddles flooding the concrete deck.

In other words, the day sucked. And my life sucked. I hoped Jeri and her parents were having better weather. Which highlighted another thing. I’d no earthly idea where they lived. Where my alleged submissive was.

“Yeh, surprise,” I murmured while glancing at Shayna. “Eighteen-year-olds made crappy masters. Duh.”

And then, of course, my brain spiraled to the next complication. Beth, my fantasy girl for all of a millisecond, with her sexy-as-all-fuck mom and hot little nympho sister in Mykonos. In Greece. Under the blistering sun. Fucking. And getting fucked. At my pitiful whimper, Shayna didn’t even bother moving her head. Only her eyes rolled up to me as a single ear twitched.

Yeh, I’d screwed up.

With a sigh, I focused on my mother’s reflection. She was easing into a chair to eat while dad stepped into his office. In a sheer crimson teddy and navy panties, she brought a grin to my face; she’d gone patriotic. Just like old times, yet different. Although her areolas and hardened nipples were also dark red, there was no white skin to be seen. Not anymore. So, only red and blue this year. And maybe forever?

“So yeh, new normal for the win,” I muttered right as a gust of wind sent raindrops hammering across the glass door.

At the sound, my mother looked up and caught my gaze in the glass. Her slim smile drove a sliver of heat upwards from my neck. But it cooled before reaching my cheeks. Because, by then, what did I have to be embarrassed about with her? Even Shayna yawned. After another longer sigh, I drifted to my screen and hunted for somebody to play with online. Once again, I could’ve studied, but I didn’t.

It was a holiday.

A shitty holiday.

It was approaching midday when God, the Fates, or something, took pity on my pathetic, whiny self and the first narrow sunbeams forced their way through the roiling clouds. By then, my mother was reclining on the couch, reading. She was also flashing me sidelong glances as her long, red, white, and blue striped nails twirled in her hair. Oh, yeh, she had added an American flag headband to hold back her dark tresses.

At Shayna’s arching spine and yawn after lifting to her paws, dad looked up from his desk. A grin slipped onto his face as he scanned the brightening outdoors. More sunlight was sending glimmers across puddle surfaces and the darker clouds were scudding into the distance. After standing, he walked to the kitchen while rubbing his back.

“It’s a sign. Gonna burn some meat on the grill, people,” he called out while pulling open the refrigerator door.

Okay, universe. Thanks. Because Dad plus smile, plus barbecue, equaled a better day. With Jeri or not. Heck, for that matter, with or without probably-well-fucked Beth.

Although I caught that still-hungry glint in my mother’s eyes, I returned to dad just as he pulled the burgers from the fridge. With him around, we wouldn’t be doing anything either. So, I could add I’d also be sans my mother’s—company.

Yet, it’d still be a better day. I’d try my best to enjoy a normal holiday for a change.

After Shayna tugged open the glass door, a cooling breeze surrounded us as the chariot’s wheels splashed over the deck. Despite the puddles, chilly breezes in the storm’s wake countered the heat of the sun. The lower humidity was refreshing. And with those invigorating gusts shaking the trees, it was fast becoming a much better day. Nose skimming the twinkling blades and tail wagging, Shayna zigzagged across the glimmering green turf, looking for her latest spot to pee. Behind me, dad walked to the grill and prepared it for lunch.

“Do you wanna swim, Kyle?”

At my mother’s voice, I looked up just in time to see her balled-up teddy float to a chair and panties slip from her sleek legs. After gleaming at me, her eyes flashed to dad, who also tracked her curvaceous figure moving to the pool steps.

“Uh...” Dad’s voice tapered as he pursed his lips. When he shifted to me, he sighed. Yeh, we’d been down this road before. So how would he react this time? “Hold on, Kyle. I’ll help. Let me just get this...”

As his words petered out, he rushed to organize his grilling implements. Meanwhile, with her eyes sealed and face to the sun, my mother gripped the shiny metal railing in one hand and doused water along her legs with the other. Once again, I had a perfect view of the enticing three-finger gap and her pussy’s convex silhouette.

And I wanted her. Shayna had found a dry spot under the table, where she lay to watch my mother’s show. So much for enjoying that normal vacation day.

After swishing her thick, shiny dark hair over a gleaming shoulder, she caught my inspection and flashed me a wink. A twinkling flash, the tip of her tongue zipped over her gleaming lips. Of course, she knew precisely what she was doing. And it was working; my stiffening cock lurched. Despite goosebumps erupting on her glimmering skin, she took another step into the pool.

“Come on, Kyle.” At my dad’s voice, I jolted.

While he moved to the lift, his eyes were fixated on my mother. Duh. Pregnant or not, she was the star of our home. And under the bright sunshine, bending and scooping water against her skin, she was giving us a heart-pounding performance. With a lengthy, winding sigh, she slipped into the blue water while gathering her soaking tresses behind her.

After rolling to the lift, I let them maneuver me into the pool. The chill of the water had me shivering and made my hard-on far less noticeable. However, although it may have shrunk, even as I huffed, my balls ached something fierce. After a last glance at me, then a lingering look at my mother’s silhouette slicing across the pool’s sparkling surface, dad shuffled to the barbeque.

“You doing okay, baby?” my mother’s voice was airy.

As she turned to slide nearer, I paddled, weightless, or as close to it as I could get. On her back, she floated with her eyes closed. Surrounded by black tresses fanned out over the surrounding surface, her beautiful face was upturned to the warming rays of the sun. Like two perfect dark-tipped domes, her engorged breasts, glistening with rivulets, jutted from the water. My heart raced as I flashed my gaze to dad, bent over the grill, clicking the electric lighter.

“Oh, Kyle. This feels so glorious, baby.” With a lengthy exhale, she kicked her long legs upwards. “My feet hurt so much nowadays.”

When she skimmed them across my thighs while I bounced off the bottom of the pool, air hissed from me. A longer sigh left her as the side of her calves pressed into my trunks. With each gentle push, I responded, bubbles puffing from my lips and cock surging in my suit. Under her slow massaging, cold water could only do so much.

“Oh, fu—fudge! Sorry dear.” At dad’s frustrated semi-curse, I looked up. When he tossed his spatula down, my mother opened her eyes to peer at him. “Ran out of gas. Fudge it all to heck. My fault. Forgot to check the darned thing.” When he turned to the pool, his eyebrows raised while scanning my mother’s long legs pressing against me. Despite the flit of a shadow behind his gaze, he rolled his lips while glancing at a white and blue propane cylinder. “I’ll, uh, zip down to, um, Gainer’s. And, uh, grab some. Okay, dear?”

“Yes,” eased from my mother’s glimmering full lips as, eyes once again closed, she continued nudging her calf into my swelling mast.

Although his head tilted while giving her another lifted eyebrow scan, dad only sighed before glancing at Shayna and slipping into the house. The deck became quiet. Very quiet. At least, until dad’s car rolled from the drive and its engine noise faded into the distance.

“Baby—” Open, her eyes blazed with gold.

Before she could finish, my hands were on her breasts, my fingers tight to her thick nipples. Warmth dribbled over my fingertips as they pressed. As I moaned, a whimper slipped from my mother when her fingers wrapped around the rear of my head. After moving her legs between us, I let her pull my opening mouth towards her chest.

My lips found a full, warm nipple. Fountain of life, mother and hungering son, together once more.

As I suckled, drawing in gentle squirts of thin sugary nectar, my mother’s whimpers became ever lengthier groans. With a growl, she shoved her other hand downward to tug down my shorts. Muffled by her firm globe, a curt sigh slipped from me at the release of my heated cock into the cool water. This close to her, the cold had little effect. And with each firm glide of her fist along my shaft, it swelled and lengthened.

“Baby, I need”—a cry shot from her when my teeth pressed into her thick nub, releasing more food for me, her first child. On my stiff pole, her fingers clamped—”you. Oh. I ... Oh, yes, baby. Suck. Oh. Your daddy’s ... It’s not good enough. Not anymore.” As her strokes became chaotic, rubbing my already solid mast, a groan burbled from my slurping mouth. “More and more, now. I dream of yours, baby. So fucking huge. I crave huge, baby. Again.”

At the hunger in her voice, I pushed against the fingers on the back of my head and lifted from her tit to stare. Again? Huge? I was about to ask, but met her gaze. Shadowed by loose dark strands of wet hair, my mother’s golden-tinged blue eyes were—utterly wild.

“Take me, baby.” As she spun to grip the pool wall with her shiny patriotic nails, her legs swept wide. After swirling the thick, gleaming mane out of the way, she gazed over her shoulder and added in a breathy voice. “Please. Mommy needs it so badly, baby.”

She needed it? After Beth’s tiny bikinis, in her driveway and Greece. Her mom’s little twinkling diamond. And Jeri’s bedroom performance. Plus, whatever my dream girl may or may not have done. Heck, I needed it. I wanted her.

White-rimmed, my mother’s eyes widened as I grasped her shuddering ribs to tug myself into position. After she sank to let me float onto her back, I gripped my root in one hand. With my legs propelling me closer, air whistled from her shaking lips at the push of my bulb into her soft, warm outer petals.

“Oh, God. Oh. Oh. Yes, that’s it, baby!” she hissed as I thrust forward, driving her tight opening wide. So snug. So alive. And oh, so very slippery. A winding groan left her before she added. “That’s it! Spread mommy’s little pussy. Fuck me, baby. Yes, so deep. God, it’s been so long. I’d almost forgotten how fucking massive you are.”

Huh? “Pussy?” My mother, rutting animal that she’d become, was even less constrained. Like me. We were changing. Both of us were wilder in every sense of the word. While my rod plunged further, my mother’s cries and the tremors pulsing through her intensified. The scratching of her patriotic nails clawing at the concrete added to the rising cacophony.

Fiercer yet, she soon was snarling and hissing while rocking backwards to accept even more of me. My mother was beyond hunger. Such incredible primal need.

In return, while clutching her hips, I stroked her as best I could. Without the water’s support, it would’ve been impossible. But with her clenching, pulsating insides so alive around my racing shaft, I marshaled all the strength in my arms to drive deeper into her.

She deserves this. She’s such a good fucktoy.

Yes, she does. And yes, she is, insane voice.

When I added a swift swirl of my hips, my mother’s entire pussy clamped tight, and she froze beneath me. Even as her frame vibrated, I gathered as much energy as I could to race faster. As waves slapped against the sides, the pool’s surface frothed around us.

Timing was everything. I needed her.

As the first scream flew from my mother’s mouth, her nails screeched along the concrete and her entire body bucked skyward, almost tossing me free. But I was so close. With my grip slipping, I struggled but held to her slippery flanks, slapping faster against her shaking butt.

I really needed her.

At the tingle unraveling at the base of my spine to flow upward, I clenched as tight as I could. In a surging avalanche, muscles across my humping frame fired as the first pulsation sped up my flexing shaft.

“ ... for me, baby! Fill mommy. That’s it, baby. I can feel it coming. Yes! Show them how much you love mommy.” Even as the words hissed free of her gritted teeth, my mind whirled, trying to decipher them. “Oh. Oh. Oh, yes, baby. They’ll know their brother!”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.