A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

With Shayna trotting along beside me, I headed straight for Beth’s front door. After slapping her glass onto the kitchen counter, she ran after us.

“I’m sorry, Kyle,” she said, while stepping between me and the exit.

After lurching to a halt, I exhaled. She stood so close the flaring warmth from her heaving little chassis was revving my already whirling brain. While gasping for air, I struggled to keep any sense of calm. But the wobbling of her perky tits beneath the thin pink bikini and the glisten of drying suds across her taut skin sent surges of heat through me. Beth’s small hands slid onto her slender hips.

“About?” I managed, continuing the string of stupid questions that had tumbled from my mouth all afternoon.

“My mother.” As she spoke between panting breaths, tiny bubbles along her glossy parted lips swayed.

“She’s doing what she enjoys.” In addition to a shallow shrug, I forced a tight smile. That sounded like the right way to respond in this also not-so-normal house. “I’ve got no problem with that.”

Atop her slim hips, Beth’s fingers trembled. Perhaps not what she was expecting? But, after the last two months in my home, what else could I say?

“You don’t?” Beth said before standing aside as Shayna pushed past her to stare at the door.

Once Beth had opened it, I wasted no time kerclunk-clunking over the threshold and whipping onto the driveway. With a thud, the door pulled shut and Beth’s racing footfalls caught up with us. As she came alongside, I halted with a soft splash of water and looked up at her. Between us, Shayna settled on her haunches and glanced from Beth to me.

“No, I don’t, Beth,” I said, trying to hold my voice calm despite the renewed hammering of my heart. While she was beautiful, right then, with her brows furrowed and head tilted, I could sense the conflict within her. “Like you said. Your mom makes good money. And she seems happy.”

After a slow nod, Beth stared down the road toward the exit from our neighborhood. As my pulse raced, I took the opportunity to scan her taut, diminutive frame glossy in the sunlight. Every sleek, toned inch of it was alive, vibrating. With blood surging into my aching shaft, I stifled a moan and swallowed. God, what would she feel like atop me? Under me? Oh, how tight would she be, pulsating around my plunging cock?

So, sue me. As much as she may have needed comfort, I was an eighteen-year-old boy. Topped with twin spikes, her perfect chest heaved beneath taut pink triangles. And I had a raging hard-on that wouldn’t die.

“And your dad...” After beginning in that same softer tone, I hesitated. Perfect. Twin spikes. I mean sharp. Diamond-cutting sharp. As I dragged in several slow inhales, my sweaty hands crushed the chariot’s slick armrests. “Well, sometimes parents must make, uh, complicated choices.”

“Will you...” Beth turned to me and swallowed. “Will you come back, Kyle?”

“Depends. You gonna be dressed like that?” While gesturing at her tiny outfit, I forced a grin.

Although I’m sure that wasn’t a gallant thing to say, even as crimson shot up her neck and cheeks, her trembling fingers drove into her hair. While the tip of her tongue flicked across her lower lip, her eyebrows arched.

“Maybe.”

At her soft giggle, she caught my gaze zip to the bouncing little cones beneath her bikini. Perfect. Diamond-cutting sharp.

“Then yes.”

As a cute grin appeared on her cuter face atop her amazingly cute frame, my heart thumped. Okay, not gallant, but her smile brought one, a real one, onto my face. Again, Shayna’s eyes glimmered with gold.

“Do you really like my body, Kyle?” Beth whispered in a tremulous voice.

Without answering, I looked down at the painful, hardened flesh straining against my shorts. After following my gaze, Beth gulped.

“Oh.” She bit her lower lip. Under the bright sun, her aqua pools gleamed. “Did I do that?

“Yep.” I paused, then thinking back to our secretive meeting in the early morning classroom, I added. “Once again. Remember?”

“It wasn’t my mom?” Eyes narrowing, Beth rolled her pursed lips.

“Well, not gonna lie...” Because I knew right then I’d never lie to Beth Winston. “She certainly helped.”

“She is kinda hot, isn’t she?” Beth’s voice wavered.

“So do you, um, also...” Escaped me rather than answering the obvious. With a tightening grin, I glanced at the closed front door. “I mean, uh, do you ever...?”

“Me? No! Oh, God. No.” While Beth’s chest thumped, deepening crimson flowed up her neck to darken the tips of her ears. “No. She is ... What my mom does ... Uh, well, I doubt I could—”

I cut her off with a spinning wave of my hand. The music still played around the watery driveway. “Oh, come on. You can dance, right?”

“Uh.” She swallowed.

After another wave of my palm, Beth shot her glance up and down the road. Somehow, more red flowed up her cheeks. Considering the strength of the vibrations rattling her slender frame, my sudden bravery vaporized. I gripped the chariot’s controls, ready to flee from a punch or scream.

Instead, my heart pounded at Beth’s soft giggle and the first gentle sway of her pelvis. After a quick glance at Shayna, who’d settled beside me, I gulped.

What the heck was going on? I mean, really. That had worked? She would dance for me? And Shayna, I supposed, but Beth’s twinkling eyes were fixed on me. Not the dog. For years, we’d hardly spoken a word. Yet, right then, with Beth’s hands sliding upwards to tussle her hair as she lost herself in an up-tempo thumping club beat, the world had flipped.

The normal world. I held in a chuckle.

After another peek at Shayna, my pulse soared. Just as enthralled as me, her golden-streaked emeralds tracked Beth’s rhythmic movements. Yeh, gold had appeared. My heartbeat spiraled higher.

In her own driveway, under the blazing sun, Beth, the girl I’d fantasized over for years, was my private dancer.

Not normal.

At a soft smack of lips, I turned to catch Beth’s sparkling eyes focused on me as she moved with such elegance. Incredible grace. When Shayna snuffled into my hand, I glanced at her. Eyes awash with golden flares, she stared into my soul.

Yeh, but no. Even as she nuzzled me again, I gave her a quick shake of my head. No way. With insane voice’s continued silence, I was pretty darned sure I’d never see Beth’s horizontal motions. Although I’m sure they would’ve been just as graceful.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.