A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

The next morning at breakfast, my yawning dad was sleepy-eyed. Why? There’d been nothing from their bedroom after my mother had left me the night before. With his nails tapping on his mug, he flicked glances between his phone and their closed bedroom door. Every once in a while, he’d flash me a slight grin. But they’d vaporize as soon as he returned to the door or phone.

As I ate, the ticking of the clock became ever louder.

By the time I headed outside to catch the bus, every muscle in my body was tense. Once under the still brightening sunlight, I inhaled crisp air and relaxed. Whatever the cause of dad’s tension, I’d neither wanted him to explain nor was I going to inquire. Was I curious? Yep. So why not ask him?

Jeri. That’s why.

No matter any issues at home, she was a bright spot. A smile crept onto my face. God forgive me, but I craved basking in that light, Jeri’s light, for a while. With images from her phone video spinning in my mind, the trip to school took only a millisecond.

After rumbling from the bus’s lift gate, I wasted no time before surging for the entrance. With only curt waves to my friends as I swerved around them, and Shayna puffing behind me, I lurched into the building. Only once I’d made it to the corridor outside Jeri’s door did I slow to gulp air. As the roaring of my pulse filled my ears, I tapped on the sweat-slick armrest edges.

No sooner had she shoved opened the door than Shayna pushed past me to dash for Jeri. As she stood from her desk in a curve-hugging fuchsia dress, again barely reaching mid-thigh, my heartbeat surged. Also, once more, her chest was restrained by two slim halter straps. Meeting behind her neck, they left her gleaming shoulders and muscled back bare. I’m sure she’d be the subject of many a classmate’s comments.

But right then, she only had eyes for me.

Deep, black pools of hunger, those eyes glimmered as she unfolded her toned, glistening arms to smooth the loose skirt draping her slender hips. At the rubbing of Shayna’s head along Jeri’s bare thigh, my teacher’s eyebrows lifted. With no hesitation, and only a soft moan, she dragged her matching fuchsia nails through Shayna’s coat, while pressing her trembling leg into the dog’s gliding neck.

At the snick of the door lock, a more forceful whimper escaped Jeri. Fixed in a swaying pose, she flicked her tongue around her glossy dark pink lips as each of Shayna’s powerful rubs shoved the fuchsia hem upwards.

“That was, um, quite a show,” I said after stopping before her. “Did the neighbors complain?”

Even as her tensing cheeks darkened, she nodded. Not unlike my mother’s impish smile, a grin slid onto her face. As Shayna, her emerald eyes gleaming with gold, continued pushing into her, Jeri’s trembling hands raked the dog’s thick neck fur. When Shayna tilted her head to drag her tongue along Jeri’s opposing thigh, another longer moan escaped the teacher’s quivering lips.

“I enjoyed it as well.” I chuckled. While struggling for air, Jeri’s entire frame wobbled under Shayna’s more aggressive licking and more forceful thrusts. Another chuckle escaped me as I gestured towards Shayna. “She really, really likes you.”

“I, uh ... Um...” With a groan, she rolled her lips when Shayna nudged beneath her billowing skirt. At the sound of rapid snuffling, Jeri slapped one clawed hand onto her desktop before leaning on it and staring at me. “She’s ... Oh, God. She’s, uh...”

Just as Jeri’s head began a backwards arch, Shayna pulled away while licking her muzzle, and trotted to me before settling beside the chariot. As she gasped for breath, Jeri quivered on her wobbly stilettos, gawking at the retreating dog. After a lengthy exhale, she twisted the lean muscles of her gleaming toned forearms. One set of shiny nails clicked along the edge of her metal desk while her other hand swept downward, pressing the dress back into place.

At that point, my brain just stopped.

I mean, what could I say? She’d fulfilled her part of our bargain. However, I’d no earthly idea what to do from there. After rolling her head, Shayna settled her muzzle on my thigh. Filled with blazing gold, her emerald pools gleamed. After a curt nod at her, I inhaled. Okay. Simple. Keep it simple.

“Come closer,” I whispered.

After sliding her tongue over the thick lipstick coating her full lips, Jeri stepped from the desk. The overhead lights threw gleaming russet highlights along the toned, sleek muscles of her shoulders. As she strode to me, each click of her heels sounded like a cannon shot.

Once stopped before me, shivers sliced through her dusky frame as Jeri’s fingernails twitched against her shiny, firm thighs. While struggling to slow my heart, I dragged my fingertips through my hair before rubbing my chin.

Okay, brilliant boy, what next? Where was insane voice when I needed it? My gaze flicked to Shayna, running her tongue over her muzzle while gazing at Jeri. In turn, Jeri watched me. Tick by reverberating tick, the second hand slid around the wall clock’s face. How long until the bell? For what I wanted to do with her, we wouldn’t have enough time.

My eyes snapped to the coffee mug on her desk. Well, I mean ... it was worth a try. It would be something. A start.

“Can you, uh, um—” My word-maker stumbled to a halt.

It was one thing to give her direction. Another to see the results in the picture. But as she stood so close her body heat wafted over my legs, it was simply too weird. Even for my not-so-normal-anymore life. But then I caught the hopeful look in her dark eyes. The arching eyebrows. Parted gleaming lips. Like my mother, Jeri was waiting.

“You know, uh...” After a long swallow, I gestured to my trousers and added in a quieter voice. “With, um, your mouth?”

At first, Jeri remained motionless, other than her eyes dropping to my bulging crotch. However, once her gaze returned to me, she glided her glossy tongue along her lower lip and nodded. After a slow gulp, she eased to her knees. With a shaky hand on my thighs, she slid my legs wide before reaching for my trousers.

Our eyes met. Except for the thundering ticks of the wall clock, the world disappeared. Nothing but her glimmering deep pools, boring into me, existed. At the gentle tugging on my zipper, I gulped.

Cool air. The soft jab of a nail. Another nudge. Slender fingers wrapping around my heated flesh. A slight pull, then a stronger one. Her eyes drifted downwards. A low gasp from her trembling lips. So shiny. So full. So pink. As she dragged her fingertips up my thumping mast, a long groan pulled from me.

“Oh,” slipped from her quivering lips. After tightening both fists at my base, she tilted my rod skyward. Once it was vertical, Jeri shifted it from side to side before gulping. After flicking her gaze to me, she returned to stare, wide-eyed, at my throbbing pole. “It’s uh...”

As her words faltered, she twisted a toned forearm to run her fingers upwards. With her nails tracing my veins, lightning flooded along my spine. With her lower lip trembling, Jeri’s glossy-eyed expression matched my mother’s the first time she’d seen my full erection.

“I’ve never...” As her eyebrows raised, she cocked her head to inspect the crimson length in her slow-stroking fist. “I mean, not as big ... Uh...”

“Do your best. Show me what you can do,” I said.

Once more, she met my gaze. At first, she opened her mouth as if to speak, but then closed it. Her eyes—twinkled. The tiniest hint of a grin slipped onto her shaky lips. Although I’d spoken in a low voice, she understood it was another command.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.