A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

As we ate dinner, my dad kept inquiring about my day and the tutoring, but all I could manage was a few monosyllabic words interspersed with grunting nods. My mind was awhirl. Had I honestly just done that? Would Jeri actually do it? Follow my directions? Send me a picture of her nude? After doing everything else that I’d told her to do.

A kid in a wheelchair? Really?

Earlier, once we’d arrived home, the rest of the afternoon had been ten million hours long. And that wasn’t even considering my mother, alluring, more than alluring, wandering the house in only a sheer dark purple teddy. Why purple? That reminded me of Jeri. When I caught her rolling her toned, silk-covered shoulders, I held in a moan. Her taut black panties were nothing more than a thin strip of flowered lace between her firm buttocks. Her perfect rounded butt, like Jeri’s.

God, after leaving Jeri, I remained so horny. However, dad hovered near my mother, more assessing than concerned. And they were much quieter than in the past weeks. While he’d at least made small talk, my mother hadn’t spoken a word during dinner.

All of which meant that after the awkward meal, I rolled outside to sit on the deck. As it rose above the swaying trees, the moon’s first silvery beams slanted across our backyard. Curled near me, Shayna snored. A warm evening breeze pushed her fur and my hair around. While ignoring my aches and thumping pulse, I lowered my head, distracting myself, sorta, by finishing the last paper of the semester.

And of the year!

Despite every slow, taunting second, Summer was flying closer.

Later that night, after dad had bathed and tucked me in, my mother drifted past my room. As she slowed, her gaze wandered over me, first my face, then lower. At that, I snapped. I needed relief. And I’m not gonna lie. With my heartbeat thundering, I hungered for her. After a quick glance at Shayna, I pushed a hand downwards, shoving the covers off my bulging pajama shorts.

“I missed you, mommy,” I whispered while gesturing her closer. “A lot.”

Even as her eyes flicked to the kitchen where dad was cleaning the dinner plates, her white teeth sank into her glossy red bottom lip. After a brief shudder, she crept into my room. With Shayna’s green pools gleaming behind her, I let a smile slide onto my face. At first my heart slowed before again speeding as a chill raced through me.

“You’re so hungry, aren’t you”—I jolted when my pulse surged into overdrive. With my gaze locked on hers, I expanded my grin and continued in a chilly tone—”bitch?”

As soon as I’d added that, my entire frame tensed as I scanned her for clues. When her only response was the widening of her blue eyes, I relaxed. The thing is, insane voice hadn’t even needed to speak. My god. Was I already insane? Was that it? I’d gone crazy. Morphed to fit with the insanity of this new normal.

No matter, insane or not, my heartbeat roared as my mother slipped further inside and pulled the door shut. With her eyes glinting in the faint light, a weird sense of utter calm mixed with anxiety slid over me as I glanced towards the closed door. As much as I wanted her, dad was in the house again.

“Yes,” she whispered while gazing at the tower pressing upwards beneath my pajamas.

At the ravenous hunger in her voice, a tremor tore through me. But I waved her nearer. Once close enough, I snatched her wrist in mine and tugged her outstretched fingers to my shorts. As her nails slid along me, my mother’s shiny pursed lips smacked. When she pressed inwards to tighten around my throbbing shaft, moans slid from us both. After Jeri, the need for relief had my entire pelvis aching.

“Please, uh, mommy,” I said, tapping into my mother’s other hot button.

Already nodding, she settled next to me. With her soft hip pressing into my thigh, she leaned to tug down my shorts. At the sight of my swollen tower waving in the dimness, a glossy trail of drool fluttered at the edge of her mouth. As bad as I was, the hunger in her was palpable. After a quick flick of her tongue, she rolled her lips. While cupping the curve of her belly with one hand, the fingers of the other, amazingly soft and trembling with anticipation, landed around my root.

“God, I missed this, baby. Your daddy’s is simply not—”

Any other words died as she dropped her opening mouth to engulf me. I arched into her as her velvet warmth glided down my rod. With her silken tongue whirling over my trapped flesh, my moans mingled with her muffled whimpers. She was hungry, poor thing.

No sooner had I thrust up into her again than my mother shifted to ease me into her constricted throat. As every muscle in my body tensed, she sank in one lengthy, twisting motion until her soft lips slurped against my root.

“Oh, God.” Dug into her silky thick hair, my trembling fingers clamped my mother’s skull. “Oh. Oh. That’s awesome...”

My voice died in a groan when her hand slid below my shaft into my pajamas. After Jeri, this wouldn’t take long. Not long at all.

At the first bob of my mother’s head, tension pulsed higher deep inside me. In her gentle, fondling fingers, my balls rotated.

“Oh. Yes, that’s it, mom—bitch. I’m ... Oh, I’m coming, mommy!”

Although my brain wobbled over what to call my mother, my body didn’t care. As my curling toes scratched at the covers, nerves across me flared, and I shoved my shaking pelvis into her. With my fingers clenching her black tresses, jet after lengthy jet of blessed relief blasted into her tight, gulping throat. The endless wave of vibrations from her forceful swallows and muffled wet whimpers drove surges of lightning along my tensing spine.

Once I’d ceased flooding her, my mother pushed against my trembling palms, corkscrewing her way towards my oversensitive tip. As her soft sliding mouth released more of my glistening flesh, she moved her fist up my slick shaft.

When at last her eyes gazed over my still embedded knob, my breathing hitched. Above her distended lips, leaking bubbly trails of white-streaked saliva, her blue eyes twinkled. In a continuous whirl, golden flecks flooded their irises. My mother, well fed once more, couldn’t care less what I called her.

“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered as her image seared into my skull. “So beautiful.”

As my fingers raked the hair back from her face, her cheeks slowly puffed in and out, drawing the last of my drooling seed into her mouth. While ever slower soft breaths pushed through her fluttering nostrils, my mother’s tongue never stopped. Even as the languid motions pushed silvery drool from her stretched mouth, it poked and swished along my crown, tugging the final lengthy ropes from deep in my balls.

At last, she freed me from her lips with a wet plop. After flashing me a goopy-lipped smile, she dragged her tongue over her glistening lips, chasing errant strands of pearlescence. Once she’d swept as much into her mouth as she could, my mother shifted to flash me smiles between gentle licks.

For a millisecond, I tensed. Why was she so—addicted? What had happened in the desert? Was this really going to continue? And just as soon as all those questions tumbled into me, I threw them from my mind. Why? As her wildflower-scented shampoo engulfed me, one glance into her smiling face put a matching grin on me. Why should I care? Tummy full, she was happy. And drained at last, so was I.

“Mmm, baby. So sweet.” After chewing her lip while glancing at my shrinking shaft, she slurped on a loose trail of spittle before raising along my chest to whisper. “So tasty. I’ve really missed you.” After a flash of her glossy, white-coated tongue, that impish grin reappeared. “All of you, baby.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.