A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Just as my mother walked towards the shower, I rolled onto the blue and white-tiled bathroom floor. After turning on the water, she faced me while placing her hair atop her head with a large, black plastic clamp. A widening grin on her face, she stepped backwards under the spray. The air grew humid.

“Your daddy loves to watch.” While chewing her lips, she reached for a little shower player. “Would you like to watch me, baby?”

As a gentle sultry beat flowed from the waterproof speakers, my mother began to sway. With her hips rotating, she lifted her tits upwards to send spattering water across the glass. After filling them with foamy suds, she swept her outstretched fingers along her arching ribs.

All I could do was nod under her mesmerizing gaze. After catching the stiffening flesh between my legs, her eyes glimmered. And as her smile broadened, she pushed her glistening tongue towards her nose.

“Oh, yes. Look at you. Yes, you do enjoy watching. Just like your daddy, but”—as my mother bit her lower lip, her long, bubble-coated fingertips pulled on her thick, firm nipples—”so very much larger.”

Okay, yes, it was wrong. No, it wasn’t normal. But to clarify, by then it was my new normal. And as she danced to that music, everything else in the world faded to nothingness. Other than my mother dancing for me, at that point, in that place, nothing mattered.

As she frolicked beneath the pounding spray, her soapy fingers made wet swirls over her gliding frame. Eddying fog steamed the glass, clouding her languidly moving legs. While I watched, my body became a supine rail, stiff as my wavering shaft. At a tickle, I spotted a winding dribble sway from my dark-red helmet towards my matted pubes.

With my thumping heart pulsing in my hard flesh, I couldn’t decide on what to focus. Thick, darkened points, peeking from white foam atop her jiggling, full breasts? The frothy water sluicing from their rounded curves? Her blue eyes, almost wholly consumed by golden flecks? The mesmerizing sweeps of her soapy hands along her flanks? Or the rhythmic sway of her curvaceous hips streaked with soap running ever downward to puddle around her feet?

Caught up in the reverie, it took my melting brain a few seconds to realize the music had stopped. As well as the water. After opening the glass door, steam flooded from the enclosure as my mother toweled her face. While she peeked over the fluffy pink terry cloth, glistening rivulets slithered down her body to patter onto the shiny tiles.

After her twinkling eyes drifted lower, the tip of her tongue flashed over her lips. At the sudden spasm in my cock under her gaze, she sucked in air. Undecided whether to race or freeze, my heart staggered. While gazing at my pulsating shaft, she dragged the towel over her limbs before brushing the last glittering droplets from her torso.

Once she’d finished, I expected her to wrap herself before—something.

Nope.

Instead, she tossed the damp terry cloth aside before adjusting the clip in her hair and striding to the chariot. At the return of that devilish grin, my heart made its decision. It jolted. With her body’s heat adding to the sweltering humidity, time simply ended. Under my inspection, her gleaming frame remained motionless. Glittering tiny droplets clung to the downy fur of her landing strip. When a drop left her puffy slit to splat on the tiles before my chair, my nostrils flared. It wasn’t water.

For a brief second, her full, red lips widened as if to speak. Pummeled by my thundering pulse, my brain also tried to form words. But before either of us could say a word, she bent to tug out the metal steps on both sides of the chariot. With her gleaming blue eyes locked on mine, she lowered the back, leaving me supine while placing a foot on each sturdy platform. As she yanked upwards to retract the armrests, her hands shook.

“I want to fuck you, baby.” As one hand gripped the chair to steady her above my hips, her other found my mast. While struggling for air, I shuddered under the scrabbling of her tremulous fingers. “I need ... Mommy needs this.” At the tightening of her fist, I chewed my lip, muffling a groan, and dug my fingertips into her straddling legs. “You’ve got no idea how much.”

As she lowered, my gasps sped. First, the heat of her sleek, flower-scented body flowed over me. When tickling fuzz followed by sweltering moistness engulfed my tip, a hiss slipped from my trembling lips. With a long moan, I tore my gaze from hers to stare at my shiny knob partially hidden by her bright red, swollen outer folds. In her fist, she glided me back and forth, parting those velvety cushions.

So warm and inviting, my mother’s pussy was beyond gorgeous. As her slick juices polished my throbbing helmet, I inhaled the syrupy scent of her need. Yet, right or wrong, normal or otherwise, I needed this as much as she did. My mother would be my first. As I glanced upwards at the curvaceous belly above her hungry sex, a calm swept over me. Utter peace.

At a heavier flow of juices sliding down my rod as her hand continued to rub me along her parted seam, I gulped. What was she waiting for? While my shaking fingers skimmed them, her legs trembled with the strain of holding herself in position.

“Your daddy’s not permitted to fuck my pussy, Kyle.” When she paused to blink at me, her eyes were alight with gold. “He said so.” She didn’t mean my dad. “You shouldn’t either...” As her tongue flicked around her open lips, she peered at my thumping, dark-purple dome, glossy with her need, and mine. “But it’s simply so beautiful. So impressive, Kyle.”

While squeezing my rod, she eased downward. As her inner gate pressed against my helmet, my heart hammered. My first. My mother. So soft. So hot. With a swift groan, she took a bit more of me; the tightness opening around the very tip. As they gripped me, her fingers squelched in the warm wetness coating my shaft.

“No.” With a huff, she lifted. Chilly air swept over my damp bulb. “No, he won’t like it.”

My first thought—big tease, vaporized when she slid forward. Ablaze with golden swirls, her blue pools stared into my soul. All the air in my lungs slithered from my lips at the mashing of my slippery fat knob against her twitching star.

After a slow gulp, she peered at me, then through me, just as, beneath my trembling fingers, her shaky legs relaxed. When she fell, the tight band of her anus spread around my tip. With her eyes wide, my mother’s mouth opened in a silent scream.

“Oh fuck, baby! You’re so goddamned big!” My mother forced out between loud, huffing breaths while settling further.

Our groans melded when my helmet rim popped free inside her vice-like rectum. While she puffed ever louder, her pulsating, constricted insides spread until she drew to a wavering halt. After slapping her widespread hands on my chest, she swallowed.

“Oh, God.” While impaled on the very top of my rod, she gaped at me as her clenching fingers trembled. “That’s ... Oh, baby. So nice, baby.”

Under my caressing palms, her legs shook. After they released a bit more, she dropped further. As her nails clawed at me, her entire body twisted downwards before again halting. Inside her, everything was so alive, and stretched, and wondrous. My heartbeat was a bass drum, pounding in my chest and roaring in my skull.

“Are you okay, baby?” she asked in a breathless voice.

“Uh, huh,” I forced out while bobbing my chin.

“Not too tight?”

“Uh, uh.” My head zipped from side to side. “Nope.”

When she sank again, my mother’s shaking torso arched skyward to unleash a growling moan. Under the bright light, her glistening, heavy globes jiggled.

“Fuck. Oh. Oh. Oh, yes. Oh, fuck.” While flinging airy words at the ceiling, her insides crushed my shaft, still sinking into her. “That’s it, my baby. Oh. Oh, yes. Open mommy up with that massive beast.”

With a hiss and a jolt, she halted. The hair clip bounced free, leaving damp strands of dark hair to dangle around her crimson face.

“I knew it would feel so much ... S—So much better.” She paused to suck in air before sliding further. “Oh, wow, it’s so thick, baby. Everything’s stretching. Wider, baby, than I’ve been in such a long time. And, wow, so far inside me. God, how I’ve really missed that.”

Despite gasping, she slid downward to take more of me into her. As her fingernails dug into my chest, she bit her lip. Blue pools gleaming with gold, she stared into my soul.

“God, I’ve always had such a craving for larger cocks. Did you know that?” As her eyes flared, she unleashed a girlish giggle. It was so cute. “No, of course you didn’t.” Her smile widened. “But your daddy knows.”

With that, my already molten brain simply locked up. Even as I struggled to fathom the meaning behind my mother’s words, her pressing tightness engulfed more of me until at last resisting my tip. At her sudden shudder, my fingers clamped tight to her shaking thighs.

“Oh, my. Oh my God.” She bent to peer at the remaining thick length pulsing beneath her and then flung her head up to gape at me. “That’s the bend, baby.” After a deep suck on her trembling lips, she gulped. “Fuck. Already.”

As her eyes widened, she placed one shaky hand around my root and stroked upwards. After a groan left both our panting mouths, she swallowed as her insides clenched.

“Oh, my God, Kyle. It feels so—” Her words disappeared into a cry as a powerful spasm gripped and then pummeled my embedded flesh. When she wavered, I slapped my hands to her ribs to hold her in place. Shuddering, she swayed atop my rod. As the fingers of one hand crushed my base, her other clawed at my chest.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.