A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

To be honest, after Ms. Richardson and listening to my mother devour my dad the day before, and being taunted that night, I was happy they’d left to do errands. Having my mother around would’ve been challenging.

For the longest time, my fingers hovered over my phone’s keypad. Should I call Ms. Richard—Jeri? After staring up at me, Shayna glanced at the phone. Although she said nothing because, duh, dog, my fingertips slipped away. A lengthy sigh escaped me as I scanned the empty rear yard. No. No. With her, I needed to be patient.

With a grin, I looked into Shayna’s glistening eyes. It was strange how calm that dog appeared. My teacher would be worth it. As my heart thundered, I nodded at Shayna. But only if I were patient and let her come to me.

As the day wore on, though I ached, I managed to lose myself playing online. Heck, with Shayna snoring beside me beneath the umbrella, I caught a quick nap. With no dreams.

When my parents arrived home late in the afternoon, I was still out on the porch. However, as thunder rumbled in the distance, heavy, gray clouds scudded closer in the darkening sky.

At the muffled sound of the front door opening, I turned to catch my mother clacking into the kitchen atop her heels. Though she flashed a sidelong glance my way, instead of her normally glinting eyes, they were dull. And wet.

Shoulders lowered, my dad followed her inside, with a heavy bag of groceries in each hand. When he nodded at me, although I was still puzzled over my mother, I swallowed a chuckle; his zipper was open.

Well, at least that was still sorta normal? Oh, and yippee. Somebody had gotten some relief.

While they put the food away, the first spatters of rain slapped across the deck. When I glanced inside once more, my mother gave me a tight grin before slipping into their bedroom. Dad disappeared into his study.

At Shayna’s nuzzling into my thigh, I jolted and gazed down at her. Eyes gleaming, she trotted to the door and tugged it open. With a sigh, I followed her into the house, making it just before the clouds unleashed their payload in sheets of gray pounding water.

While dad worked with clients on the phone, I remained near the rear door. As raindrops splatted against the glass, I lowered my head and put together yet another school paper.

“Goddamit all to hell!” Dad’s strident voice broke the silence.

At that exact moment, my mother opened the bedroom door. When she glided out in a shorter, see-thru black robe and black lace panties, the room wavered around her. Her belly, with its slight outward curve, gleamed. Tingles galloped along my spine. As my pulse raced and aching returned, the breath caught in my throat.

As dad’s voice morphed into a long, muted string of curses, she stopped in mid-stride to gape at the open study doors. After rushing out, dad gave me a quick glance before noticing my mother. Once he’d staggered to a halt, dad flicked his eyes between her and me before shaking his head while scratching his chin.

“Dennis Ginder. Out in Houston. He wants to see me.” Dad’s eyes looked out past the glass at the howling, wind-driven raindrops and again cursed under his breath. “Now. Can you believe it? Not Monday. No, he needs me now.”

After another curse, he stared at his phone, then my mother, before returning to me. With her soft muzzle on my leg, Shayna gazed at him. While pursing her lips, my mother padded into the kitchen to pour them both cups of coffee.

“Sorry, hon,” she said while handing him a mug.

After leaning to peck at his cheek, her hand glided forward to press into his crotch. As dad emitted a low moan, I held in mine. While grinding her long fingers into him, she pressed along his swaying frame. With my mother’s sleek body rubbing against him, all dad could do was gulp behind his shaking mug

“I’m going to miss you so much tonight,” she murmured into his ear as I tried to ignore them. “I’m so horny, Dave.”

Even after I’d turned away, trying to focus on the raindrops, I could still see their reflection. With another louder moan slipping from him, dad moved for her glimmering, parted lips.

“No.” As he spoke, dad froze. Although she’d jerked back at the curt word, dad grinned while running the fingers of his free hand through her long dark tresses. “Sorry, I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just that I need to go. Ginder’s a huge account. It’ll only be a quick meeting. You know him. He’s not a tech guy.”

With a sigh, my mother peeled from him. After sashaying to the couch, she sat and sipped her coffee. While gazing up at him, my mother slipped a hand beneath the gauzy material to toy with a single hard nipple. As her fingers nudged, dad’s eyes kept flicking from her to his phone.

God, I was stiff as a rock. After a glance at dad, it was obvious he was as well. However, after a last glimpse of her when she arched upwards to whimper, his face clouded. With a protracted sigh and another curse, he dashed from sight into the bedroom.

By the time he’d returned ten minutes later with an overnight bag, the rain had slowed. After giving my mother a quick kiss, a very quick kiss, he came over to tussle my hair as I pretended to be listening to music.

“Kyle, I’ve gotta run down to Houston. Only for the night. Back tomorrow. You, uh...” A sudden tremor raced through him as he peeked at my mother. “You gonna be okay? Here, um, alone with your, uh, mom?”

While my mind whirled, parsing all the possible answers to all the possible questions lurking behind his eyes, I could only nod. Within me, I tamped down a shudder, but my fingers shook while raking through Shayna’s silken fur.

“Well, uh, okay. Just, um...” Once more, he glanced at my mother, pinching both nipples as her head rolled along the back of the couch. With her eyes screwed shut, soft whimpers escaped her shimmering lips. “Be careful, okay? Try to, um...” He swallowed as my mother’s hand skimmed over her belly and into her panties. “Try to, uh, stay in your room, okay, sport?”

Again, what could I say? After his eyes left mine, they slid to my erection. But after returning to me, all he did was nod. It wasn’t a nod of acceptance. Perhaps, resignation? At that point, he didn’t know what he didn’t want to know. And I wasn’t...

My brain stopped working.

After rising from the couch, my mother was walking closer. Frozen, dad only managed a groan when she slid her shiny fingers deep into his mouth. As he slurped, their eyes stayed locked. With every slow wiggle of her digits, he’d emit a muffled, wet moan.

“Just so you remember what you’ll be missing, dear,” she whispered into his ear before nibbling on it and dragging her tongue along his jaw.

While a quiver wriggled through him, a jangling roar of electricity raced up my spine. Over his shoulder, her eyes caught mine. Whatever disappointment, real or not, had been in them, had been consumed by a gleam. A gleam that blazed with gold when she glanced between my legs.

Since her other hand squeezed his hardness, dad was rocking backward with his eyes closed and didn’t notice her focus on me. At last, after a frustrated groan, he tugged himself free of her, kissed her on the cheek and shambled to the front door.

“Have a safe trip, hon,” she said before easing her fingertips into her shiny, full lips.

With a curt sigh, he gave her one final glance and stepped out into the lingering drizzle.

Once the car had squelched from the driveway, silence descended. For a while, my mother swayed next to me, staring at the closed door. My nostrils flared with the alluring aromas of her perfume, and her arousal, mingled with the ozone from the storm. Huh, weird. I’d never smelled a storm before. At last, she smacked her lips and smiled at me.

“Hungry, Kyle?” Despite her eyes flicking to my crotch, she took a step towards the kitchen.

“Yes—mommy.”

Even as I grinned, my mother, at hearing “mommy,” flashed me an even broader smile. With one splayed hand under her belly, she walked into the kitchen to pull out pans and prepare dinner. She was indeed a “mommy” once more. To somebody’s child.

As I rolled to the table, my mother’s still svelte figure moved around in the kitchen. I couldn’t help but glide my tensing fingers over my throbbing hard-on. With her eyes also tracking my mother, Shayna nuzzled my elbow. After a loud swallow, I tore my eyes from my mother and lifted my hand.

After opening my school paper, I tried to distract myself. It almost worked.

Until my mother stopped in the middle of the kitchen and tugged her panties free.

“Oh, God, that feels so much better. You don’t mind, do you?” Her smile had turned impish. “They’ve become so damned tight now.”

As I stared at the perfect landing strip ending above her cleft, blood pounded into my ears at the same rate it flooded my cock. It was wrong. Not normal. Beyond weird. But I didn’t care. After Ms. Richardson, my parents all over each other, and dream girl’s nighttime taunting, I needed relief.

“No,” I mumbled while shaking my head. “No, mommy.”

At my shaky voice, her eyes at first clouded—a hint of anxiety perhaps—before a quick shake of her head had them twinkling again. After a sudden turn to also slip the robe from her shoulders, she tossed it past me to the couch.

“Since it’s only us. Don’t tell your father, okay?”

“Okay, mommy.”

All I could do was shake my head as I struggled for air. As she stood at the stove, my brain was whizzing, trying to herd my chaotic gaze flicking across her naked frame.

“I don’t know what it is. I can’t abide being restricted by clothes much anymore.” After another quick stir of the pot, she turned and caught me gawking at her. With that devilish grin again on her face, she glanced at my shorts, now straining under the pressure. “Oh, my. Look at you. You poor thing. My baby boy is all hard. You don’t mind me like this at all, do you?”

As I gulped, she walked closer. For a long second, as she hesitated beside me, a pleasant wave of body heat slid over me. As she shifted from foot to foot, something unusual flickered behind her eyes. Once more, there was that expression. Nerves? Sadness? Regret?

In a flash, it vaporized, and as her smile widened, her azure pools flooded with golden flecks. When her hands moved towards the waistband of my shorts, everything blurred except the shiny, painted fingernails dangling in mid-air. At her forceful tug, I lifted my hips.

Coolness.

At last.

Encircled my painful, throbbing shaft.

The sigh slipping from my shaking lips slammed to a halt at the expression on my mother’s face. While chewing her lips, she’d fixed her blazing azure pools on my erect pole. God, it ached so much. Each pulse of my heart sent the turgid, taut-skinned, bright red pole swaying. Slick with leaking pre-cum, the fat, deeper crimson tip glistened. As my chest hammered, a tickling dribble left my pulsating slit to drop off the swollen, pulsing rim.

“So beautiful.” Her eyes widening, my mother, as if in a trance, reached out with her tremulous fingers. With a sudden gasp, she stopped just before they’d touch my flesh. So close. All I felt was their heat before she lurched to her feet. “Oh, shit. Dinner!”

With a huff, she whirled away to dash into the kitchen, leaving me gazing at her shapely rear. After tracking her as well, Shayna drifted her gaze to my pulsating mast. As her long pink tongue slid around her muzzle, I gulped. She wouldn’t? Just as her nose sniffled closer, our eyes met. She would? As her tongue moved forward, my heart raced.

After time stopped, everything but that fleshy pinkness approaching my shaft blurred.

A distant slurp. With the last of her tongue disappearing into her mouth, Shayna looked up at me and trotted into the kitchen to eat.

The teasing little bitch!

With my chest hammering, I struggled to peel my cramped fingers from the armrests of the chariot. After shifting to gaze at my mother, prancing around naked while plating steaming food for us, I swallowed.

“The bigger tease,” I mumbled.

With a smile, she settled the plates on the table, along with two glasses of juice. When she sat next to me, my gaze wandered her swaying chest before meeting her twinkling eyes. Her turn. As my pulse thundered, I followed her glance at my wavering pole.

Despite another glistening dribble following a swollen vein towards my pulsating root, my mother only emitted a lengthy sigh. After placing a napkin beneath my chin, a shorter exhale slipped from her. As the silence dragged on, other than looking away to load a fork with food, her eyes remained fixed on me while feeding us both.

Mesmerized by the slow rise and fall of her chest as my mother breathed, I almost missed Shayna’s tail disappear beneath the table. When my mother’s eyes expanded and a spreading leg nudged me, I knew where the dog had gone. Soon, the fork in my mother’s hand trembled. When louder slurping erupted from underneath the table, my mother had to pause to suck in air through clenched teeth.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.