Cindy's Bar Code Dilemma - Cover

Cindy's Bar Code Dilemma

Copyright© 2023 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy Brown was a normal girl with a weakness for finding ways to get the tingle she needed so desperately down there where it mattered the most. She lived alone with her father who kept strict control over her sexual appetite and constantly disciplined her to behaving like a young lady and not a tramp like a lot of her girlfriends. Then came the car humping incident followed by the supermarket job with her new found friend the battery powered boyfriend to help her take off the edge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

Cindy Brown was seventeen and she was still a virgin.

It was certainly not her choice but circumstances seemed to plot against her every attempt to initiate a cherry busing episode using her feminine wiles to instigate without losing her innocent persona or her much valued sense of female dignity.

Her last date was a good example when she had already orgasmed with Mark’s inquisitive fingers inserted into her feminine folds touching her in her special place that she knew would reward her nervous system with the familiar tingles she accorded to her self in solo situations under the covers in the safety of her own bed in the nocturnal hours.

She had him dead to rights with his huge, oversized dick exposed and perched in close proximity to her weeping camel toe. Cindy had even allowed him that up close and personal position without benefit of a condom because she had a morning after pill and she desperately wanted to feel the naked touch of his flesh inside her aroused secret place poking into her puddle of female juices like he was stirring up a pudding to be consumed posthaste.

Cindy was ready, Cindy was willing, and she spread her knees accidently knocking the gear of the car out of position and allowing the poor boy’s motor to roll backwards down the hill toward the main highway with loads of interstate traffic.

Fortunately, they crossed the busy intersection and the car settled to rest against the wire fence of the police station where her father worked the night shift. Of course, it was he who came out to investigate the incursion of a runaway auto and discovered his darling innocent little girl with her knees up and her bush exposed like a hooker on a holiday.

Mark did his best to hide his offending dick and Cindy simply smiled up at her father and said, “Sorry, I had an itch, Daddy.”

Of course, he took her straight home and put her sinning torso over his knee and paddled her until her bottom was as red as a stop sign. He had no intention of stopping and she knew it would do no good to cry and protest so she took it in stride and found it strangely satisfying for some reason she had absolutely no concept of ever feeling.

Slowly, Cindy became aware that her irate Daddy’s middle finger was pressed tightly against her crinkled brown eye and she was breathless at the thought of him possibly pushing his digit up inside her sinful bottom without intention.

After she experienced a satisfactory orgasm across his knees, she looked up at her angry father’s face and said, “I am ever so sorry, Daddy, I fear I have wet myself. I hope I have not offended you in any way.”

He continued to paddle her much to her pleasure and she commenced to wiggle left and right as if to escape his punishing hands but her primary intent was to give his middle finger more leverage inside her brown eye where she knew it would give her the familiar tingles she had grown to love so very much.

At first, it was only a shallow half inch of penetration but eventually, she managed to get his middle finger inside her sphincter almost two inches deep where it would cause the most damage to her exploding libido.

When she finally came to a shuddering climax, her father realized what he had done to his innocent child and he immediately extracted his offending digit from her bottom.

“That’s all right Daddy. I loved it immensely. I know I am a bad girl but I promise to mend my ways if you keep me across your knees to teach me how to behave.”

Her father led her to the computer and pointed out an item on a shady site for sex toys that she had visited before.

“Here is our answer, little Cindy. It is a little tingle maker that will turn on when you need it after being buried inside your private parts. I will set it to a radio controlled station that will follow your command to be activated. You can take care of your needs without resorting to nasty fellows after only one thing and you are in complete control of your own satisfaction. If that is not enough, we can continue our spanking sessions so you will stay on the straight and narrow without any need for outside interference from pussy chasing lads that want to take advantage of you.”

Her father later showed her how it worked, and they both practiced in the privacy of their own home since her mother was long gone with a musician of dubious ethics into a world of dangerous entertainment rift with drugs and casual sex. She didn’t miss her mother anymore because she knew she had her own life to lead and in her mind it was not really her business.

At the same time, she started a new part-time job at the corner supermarket working a cash register at the check out station. She liked the job despite the fact the supervisor kept pestering her to sit on his lap in an inappropriate manner. She had done it a few times and giggled when he rubbed his erection on her buttocks in a way that was not in accordance with the rules and regulations of the workplace. Still, she was interested in the feel of the hardness on her cleft and she knew when he groaned that he had done it inside his trousers like a schoolboy in lust.

The fact he was married and had four children was not lost on her and she only did it because she had a strange feeling of contentment when she made him groan his completion between her cheeks.

Cindy knew that Ralph, the supervisor, probably did it with the other female help as well and she had no problems with taking care of his needs, but she refused to lift her skirt or pull down her drawers to give him the satisfaction he really needed to make his day.

Her inserted toy was working well in taking off her edge from time to time and she used it on the bus to work and sometimes behind the counter when she felt so horny she had to have the tingle she loved so very much.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.