Six, Packed - Cover

Six, Packed

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 9: Confidentiality

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Confidentiality - In a tiny bungalow live two parents and their four teenagers. But all is not as it seems. Two sisters, 18 and 15, and two brothers, 18 and 15. Younger sister ends up moving in with her girlfriend (L+L). Then they push older sister and older brother (E+D) to date, it becomes a romantic and sexual relationship, but this is not the scandal! By the end of the story, E+D are living together, having lots of sex, and even have a pile of money while they go to college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

“Doctor, we have that, um, patient confidential limit in force, correct?”

“Yes, please feel free to tell me anything I need to know.”

“OK, but first let me text my father to come over here. He should be on his way home shortly. This is 71 Rock Ledge Drive, off Sand Lane, right?” “Yes.”

I composed a text to both Dad’s and Aunt Dee’s phones:

“Emrgcy! Lara injurd! All 4 Ss/Ts at Lennie’s, 71 Rock Ledge Dr, x-street Sand Ln. Dr. Pereira, Len’s dad, here. Need U NOW! -E”

“OK, Doc. My sister is Lara Scott, I am Eve Scott, officially, and our father is Tim Scott. We have no mother. Lara is 15, I am 17. Over there, those two guys are my cousins, Drew Tyson, 15, and Dan Tyson, 17. Their mother is Dee Tyson, she is my aunt, and Tim Scott’s sister. And those boys have no father. We all live at 13 Mockingbird Lane, which is about four blocks south of here. That very small house has three bedrooms, one for Lara and me, one for Drew and Dan, and one for Dee and Tim. So our parents are not married, not partners, but they share the same bed. So we have some big secrets to keep. Can we trust you?”

“I see, yes, you can trust me. So your parents can’t combine their income and jointly buy health insurance for all four dependents?”

“I guess so. I don’t understand all the finances and legalities.”

“But they are both working.” “Yes, but their jobs don’t pay much money, and definitely don’t have benefits. We are completely uncovered, but make too much money for what’s its name, Medicaid. This is why Lara refused an ambulance, and I was forced to agree with her. Just the ambulance bill would be enough to ruin us. They would take our house and we would be homeless, all six of us. That’s when poor terrified Lennie called you at work.”

Just then, Dad and Aunt Dee rushed in. Like the boys, they froze in pure shock. Dad cried out, anguished. Dee knelt near Lara and reached for her uninjured arm’s hand. “Oh, my poor Lara. Who did this to you?” Dad moved in and also held Lara’s hand. “Never mind that. Doctor, is she going to be all right?”

“No, she won’t. Not in my living room.”

I cried out, in agony. “Lara!” Close to fainting, I fell to my knees. I suppose Dad had a similar reaction, but I was only seeing my sister then, like through a tunnel. Dan, seeing me collapse, rushed to my side and supported me, positioning himself to face away from Lara and her wounds.

“Tim, let’s go to the dining table so we can talk.”

“No!” said Lara.

“You all are going to listen to me, now. I am not going to be talked over, around, or anything. No secrets, especially from me. Dad, E has explained our family relationships. Dr. Pereira has to keep our secrets because he is a doctor, and I am his patient. Confidential rules. Get it?”

“Just listen to me. Lennie is the love of my life. I fantasize that I might marry her someday. I mean, she is going to be my next of kin, added to you, Dad, for all of this. Believe it.”

“My beloved sister, who I see naked every day, is to be shut out now from my medical news? Not going to happen. I need her counsel.”

“E’s partner, cousin Dan, is the rock both E and I depend on. Because he is strong, and sweet, and so smart. And he loves us. His brother Drew over there saved me once already. Dee, Dad, remember the ripped shoulder of his shirt? He gave himself up to protect me! Only 15 now, he will become a man to be admired. Drew stays.”

“Last but not least is Dee, the boys’ mother. Not my mother, she is my aunt. Now, I love my father, but Dee stepped up and helped me prepare for that first menstrual period, the birds and the bees talk, the contraception talk, the teen boys are raging donkeys talk, all of that girly stuff that scares Dad. I’m sure she did the same for E. And, if I had an actual mother, I would hope she’d be half the woman Dee is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.