Six, Packed - Cover

Six, Packed

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 8: Cuddles, Then the Crying

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Cuddles, Then the Crying - In a tiny bungalow live two parents and their four teenagers. But all is not as it seems. Two sisters, 18 and 15, and two brothers, 18 and 15. Younger sister ends up moving in with her girlfriend (L+L). Then they push older sister and older brother (E+D) to date, it becomes a romantic and sexual relationship, but this is not the scandal! By the end of the story, E+D are living together, having lots of sex, and even have a pile of money while they go to college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

Dad studied me, a confused expression on his face. “Whatever has happened, I don’t think I want to know. I’m actually afraid I might cause damage. But whatever it is, it must be good. I haven’t seen your smile in so long, E. I’ve been worried about you for a long time, but I don’t have any idea what to do about it.”

“Listen, Dad, I’ve had a tough time, but things are looking better. Lara and her friend Lennie have been helping. Dan’s been helping, too. Please tell Aunt Dee what a great son she has in him.”

“I love you, Dad. I know how hard your job is, and we all appreciate you for it. It can’t be easy for you as a single man raising teen girls in this little bitty house. So don’t worry, I’ll be fine. Lara’s turning into an exceptional young woman. You will be proud of both of us, I promise.”

“‘Will be proud?’ Are you nuts? I’ve been proud since you pulled yourself up and walked across the room in your diaper. And every year you have excelled in school. You’re my brilliant daughter, and I’ve always been proud.”

He got big hugs and squeezes from me for that.

It was just after this that disaster struck.

I was home on the porch glider when my phone rang. On the screen: Lennie.

“Hey Lennie, what’s up?”

“Lara’s hurt, E, please come. My house. Right now!”

I was running the whole way. If it was a severe injury, I thought, Lennie would call 9-1-1. Her father is a doctor! Maybe more of a social or mental injury. Maybe she was ganged up on and terrorized, but not physically harmed? Shit! I needed Dan! I pulled out my phone.

“Dan! You’ve got to come to Lennie’s house. Lara’s there, and she’s been hurt. Lennie is distraught, that’s all I know. Maybe not a severe physical injury, or Lara would be in an ambulance, I’m sure. Maybe she was terrorized somehow. I’m almost there, can you come right away? Dan, I’m begging!”

“I’m on my way already. Twenty minutes! Bye.”

Starving for oxygen, I pounded up the front steps and burst into Lennie’s house. Lara was a shambles, there’s no other way to put it. Her lip was cut and swollen, her eye was blackening. Her sleeve was torn apart exposing a large bruise on her bicep. There was a clear black boot print on her skirt between her legs, suggesting she had been stomped right on her pussy.

Lennie cradled her head, tears streaming from her eyes as she gently rocked back and forth. “Lennie? Lennie! Where’s the ambulance?”

“She won’t let me!” Lennie cried out, anguished.

Lara spoke weakly. “No ambulance. No hospital. We have no insurance. We would lose everything, and all be homeless. This will all heal, it just looks bad.”

Horrified by the situation, I realized she was probably right. There were stories at school of families who had dis-enrolled and left town, because of medical debts. They usually left for Mexico, not necessarily because they were Latin, but because the collection goons couldn’t follow them across the border. In theory, families could go bankrupt, but that doesn’t happen unless you have enough cash for a bankruptcy lawyer. In many in our community you were just shit out of luck.

Then I had an idea.

“Lennie. Lennie! Please, call your dad. Ask him to come home early and bring his bag. He can help her.”

She pulled out her phone and dialed.

“Ronaldo Pereira please. I’m his daughter, and it’s urgent. I’ll wait.”

“Daddy. Daddy! I need you! You know I never call you at work, but this is an emergency. It’s my friend Lara, she’s hurt, and I can’t call an ambulance for her. She needs one, she’s wrecked, Daddy. But she refuses. Something about no insurance and being homeless. PLEASE, Daddy, just cancel things and come home to us. I don’t know how to help her! Listen to my voice. I’m so scared. Bring your doctor bag. And please hurry! Thanks, Dad, see you soon.”

Dan burst in then, thank God. He had Drew with him. They both stopped, shocked by what they saw. Then Dan got moving.

“Drew. Drew! Goddammit, don’t make me smack you. Listen, go down that hall, there’s a bathroom on the right. Grab some big towels, hand towels, and washcloths. Go now. E, honey, tell me what is going on.”

I briefly explained, including Lara’s objection because of insurance. Dan was raging, I could tell, but he bottled it up for Lara’s sake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.