Six, Packed - Cover

Six, Packed

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 4: A Casa de Senhorita Pereira

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Casa de Senhorita Pereira - In a tiny bungalow live two parents and their four teenagers. But all is not as it seems. Two sisters, 18 and 15, and two brothers, 18 and 15. Younger sister ends up moving in with her girlfriend (L+L). Then they push older sister and older brother (E+D) to date, it becomes a romantic and sexual relationship, but this is not the scandal! By the end of the story, E+D are living together, having lots of sex, and even have a pile of money while they go to college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

Lara insisted that I join her after school at Lennie’s house. It was still walking distance from us, but certainly a more middle-class district of the city. Inside was eye-opening, starting with the big blue-yellow-green flag of Brazil hanging on the wall of the foyer. “Order and Progress” was inscribed across the middle in Portuguese.

Lennie’s parents were immigrants from São Paulo, long-established in the states. They were in their thirties when they had her. Tragically, her mother, Catina, had been killed in an air crash. The airline’s liability was limited on international flights, but the ticket was purchased with an American Express card through a large travel agency, which eventually led to a six-figure payout when Lennie was only five years old. Her father, Ronaldo, was already a prosperous doctor by then (an orthopedic specialist) so Lennie was never short of spending money.

I suppose they could have moved to a much more upscale home and neighborhood. But Lennie’s father was sentimental about the home Catina had selected and decorated, so they stayed in this relatively modest section of the city. Plus, it was located close to the medical center where he worked.

In my eyes, for just two people this was an enormous home. Catina must have enjoyed cooking, their combination kitchen and dining room was seemingly almost big enough to hold my entire little house. Everything was high quality. I didn’t see a refrigerator, until Lennie pulled open a big “cabinet” door and pulled out some ham and cheese, and cans of soda from their “stealth fridge.” Weird. I made Lara take photos of me standing in front of it, door open and door closed. Lennie laughed at me, I didn’t care.

I couldn’t resist wolfing down my sandwich. I almost asked for another one, it was delicious!

We got into a routine, Lennie’s on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. They had soccer practice Wednesdays and games on Fridays (with me watching from up in the stands). But after the fifth week of this schedule, soccer season ended.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.