Six, Packed - Cover

Six, Packed

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 19: A Happy Ending

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: A Happy Ending - In a tiny bungalow live two parents and their four teenagers. But all is not as it seems. Two sisters, 18 and 15, and two brothers, 18 and 15. Younger sister ends up moving in with her girlfriend (L+L). Then they push older sister and older brother (E+D) to date, it becomes a romantic and sexual relationship, but this is not the scandal! By the end of the story, E+D are living together, having lots of sex, and even have a pile of money while they go to college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

Many weeks later, we were well-established in the flat. I found time for sunning and swimming with Dan at the complex, but we both needed to adjust to the load of coursework. This was nothing like high school, where I blitzed through my assignments in the library during my “lunch” periods.

Dan was working hard as well. But there was always time where we put the books aside and studied one another instead. I awoke each morning feeling cautious, worried that my happy new life was only a fantasy. And then, before I dared open my eyes, I felt the cool moist Pacific breeze. I felt the solid warm mass of Dan’s body beside me. His scent. I opened my eyes, there was his wavy brown hair. His muscular shoulder and arm. And further down, my dependable waking partner: his morning wood.

I grasped him, gently, and whispered, “Hello, little Dan. Let’s have fun today.”

Big Dan smiled at me, and said his usual, “Mornin’, E, let’s go.” I followed his hot manly butt into the bathroom and waited for him to adjust the temperature. Then we stepped in, and I straddled him, putting my pussy right over his still hard cock. I sprayed his shaft while he sprayed my vagina and asshole.

It was our little secret kinky way to start the day. After our urinating ended, I held his shoulders, hopped up, captured his cock, and impaled myself happily. For me, the extra treat was that I could do this with Dan through the entire month. We didn’t notice or care if the draining water was stained red.

One balmy afternoon in late October, we were sharing a blanket on the sand. We were out with the other nudists on San Diego’s famous Black’s Beach.

“You know, Dan, we’ve come a long way from those shy cousins packed into that bungalow.”

I ticked off with my fingers. “We have our own place together, plans for the future here at the university, love and romance, including super-duper sex, and plenty of money—thanks to some great legal work from our friend Sandy. Every day, I feel lucky. Then I look into your eyes. I’m not lucky, I am blessed.”

“I was thinking, Dan, lying here next to your delicious nakedness. I’m living in Eden now. I am. I want you to start calling me ‘Eve.’”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.