Six, Packed - Cover

Six, Packed

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 18: A Comfortable Life

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: A Comfortable Life - In a tiny bungalow live two parents and their four teenagers. But all is not as it seems. Two sisters, 18 and 15, and two brothers, 18 and 15. Younger sister ends up moving in with her girlfriend (L+L). Then they push older sister and older brother (E+D) to date, it becomes a romantic and sexual relationship, but this is not the scandal! By the end of the story, E+D are living together, having lots of sex, and even have a pile of money while they go to college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

For the first time, our family was flush. Never again, obviously, would we need those SNAP benefits for food. Dad was done with his terrible job. He enrolled in advanced training and obtained certification. Based on having the proper credential, he took a high-level salaried job with full benefits, including excellent health insurance.

Aunt Dee also quit her difficult job, to take a part time position in an organization where she felt like she was doing good. Of the four of us, only Drew remained in the bungalow. Dee’s mom has her own bedroom there now, for propriety’s sake. Albeit, dusty from disuse.

Lara was fully recovered, according to Lennie. I rolled my eyes and silently mimicked Lara’s O-face and screaming orgasms, which we had all easily heard lately. Even Lennie’s dad had heard Lara’s cries as she climaxed in Lennie’s arms. Or legs, whatever. I was happy for her, but by then Lennie’s report was old news.

Drew, Lara, and Lennie are enrolled again, finishing high school elsewhere, in safety. Once the scandals revealed in our lawsuit became public, ISD enrollment dropped by 50%. Independent academies flourished, many of them operating as public schools, accepting all students and qualifying for public funding.

Dan and I, for the sake of expediency, visited the ISD school just once more, to pick up our transcripts and diplomas. After weeks of studying, planning, and (frankly) plotting, we submitted our applications.

It was an incredible feeling when Dan and I received matching admission letters from the University of California in San Diego. Tim and Dee were all over us with hugs and kisses and tears. Lara was bouncing off the walls, so very proud of me.

We started our preparations for sharing an apartment. Dan and I had a “new” (lightly used) car, so we didn’t have to rent in the costly neighborhoods adjoining the campus. Farther out, rents were still high, but we found a one-bedroom flat that fit our needs.

More fun, the complex had a swimming pool! “Dan, I’m going to need a bikini. Would you help me shop?”

“Does the Pope shit in the woods?”

I laughed and turned to correct his use of metaphors, but he had dropped his pants and was stroking his already half-hard cock. I just rolled my eyes.

Then I got on the bed, on my knees and elbows, pulled down my pants and panties, and waggled my ass at his face.

“OK, Romeo, give me three juicy licks, then fuck my brains out.”

I was a happy doggie. Later, I was showing him different cuts of my panties, as models for bikini bottoms. He was hard again, so I gave him a blowjob.

“I have no control, E, when it comes to your amazing ass. Thinking about your panties is enough to arouse me, as you can tell. I need to find something else to do, because discussing fabrics covering your luscious titties will have me spurting all over your belly, hands free.”

So, reluctantly, I sent Dan and his straining hard-on away, and picked out a couple of moderately slutty swimsuits. Although tempted, I didn’t get a tiny Speedo for Dan. I had plenty of options these days for close penis inspection. Visual, then Oral, then —.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.