Six, Packed - Cover

Six, Packed

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 13: Lennie’s Love Nests

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Lennie’s Love Nests - In a tiny bungalow live two parents and their four teenagers. But all is not as it seems. Two sisters, 18 and 15, and two brothers, 18 and 15. Younger sister ends up moving in with her girlfriend (L+L). Then they push older sister and older brother (E+D) to date, it becomes a romantic and sexual relationship, but this is not the scandal! By the end of the story, E+D are living together, having lots of sex, and even have a pile of money while they go to college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

This was the start of several weeks of quiet time. L & L spent a lot of quiet time together, while waiting out the full healing process for her nerve damage. For a fun diversion, Lennie taught Lara how to cook, then how to really cook, and finally how to be a chef at her same level.

This had an obvious effect on me and on Dan. On our bodies. Because, we too had moved to Lennie’s house, into a large spare bedroom. Lennie had literally put her foot down. Stomped it, actually. “Lara wants her sister around, E. So do I. And where you go, Dan goes. Don’t be stupid, he loves you, and you love him. Hell, I love him, despite that silly thing dangling in front of him.”

“Not always dangling, Lennie. That’s the best part.”

“La-la-la, I can’t hear you. So you two are living in that guest room now, end of discussion.”

And after the required month of b. c. pills, Dan could enter my own personal guest room, too. That first spectacular day, after the fourth time, we stopped for food and drinks. L & L regarded our disheveled appearance and shrieked with laughter. Then they hugged us and cried, happily.

I was glad we had gone without using condoms, I was sure he felt the same. It felt as if my pussy pulled in and out partly while his cock was thrusting. It was a skin to skin natural seal, like when I pulled back while sucking and felt my lips separate from my teeth. With the birth control, and being each other’s only partners, condoms were wholly unnecessary.

While L & L were restoring their sexual relationship, and Dan and I were building ours from the bed up, one of us was doing without.

Drew had decided to return to the school, despite being offered the choice to go elsewhere. He said he had enough friends to be protected, and he just wanted to be finishing the year without any more hassles. And he was fine being the only teen staying in the bungalow with his mom and Tim.

Secretly, though, Drew had a plan. He understood and accepted Sandy’s admonition. But he had not forgotten that day when Lara painfully whispered, “Olive Berco. Vanna Neeson.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.