Six, Packed - Cover

Six, Packed

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 11: Delta Psi Delta House

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Delta Psi Delta House - In a tiny bungalow live two parents and their four teenagers. But all is not as it seems. Two sisters, 18 and 15, and two brothers, 18 and 15. Younger sister ends up moving in with her girlfriend (L+L). Then they push older sister and older brother (E+D) to date, it becomes a romantic and sexual relationship, but this is not the scandal! By the end of the story, E+D are living together, having lots of sex, and even have a pile of money while they go to college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

When families arrive in a distant city for highly specialized care, hospitals will often have nearby short-term residences available for the non-sick among them. Well known are the Ronald McDonald Houses established for this purpose. At UCLA Reagan, a nearby dis-established sorority house had been seized for this purpose: Delta-Psi-Delta. When they arrived, I could still see the impression of their sigil in the front paint: ΔψΔ. I cocked my head. Maybe it was true what they said about college Greek girls: this reminded me of looking up from between a girl’s knees! I think Lennie would see it, too.

When Dan and I walked into Lara’s room, we thought we were prepared. She looked awful. But she offered a weak smile, and Lennie just kissed and squeezed us without limits. Then I sent her off back to the family house with Dan, with instructions to feed her and let her de-stress and catch up on her sleep.

Over the next few days we settled into a routine spacing our time so that Lara had companionship during her waking hours. Soon, rebalanced medication and healing meant she could have 10 – 12 hours of sleep per night. The restraints were long gone, thank God.

I was down in the common room finishing breakfast with Dan. Lennie had left much earlier for her planned seven hours of time at Lara’s bedside.

“Dan, since Lara is clearly improving, I have been considering other things.”

“Really, what things?”

“Three of us sleeping upstairs in that bedroom, improperly.”

“Improperly?”

I lowered my voice. “I was expecting morning wood, Dan. And I prefer to sleep naked.”

“But, in front of Lennie?”

“Shit, Dan, use your brain. Lennie was gone after just ten minutes this morning. All you had to do was stay in bed, then you could whip it out for me.”

I had to smile as he stuttered, “But, but —”

“Yeah, I’m taking it upstairs now, to air it out. Both cheeks. Follow me when you figure out what you should be doing.”

I took away my breakfast dishes. As I turned towards the stairs, I watched a dazed smile breaking out on his handsome face.

When he entered our room and shut the door behind him, I had my back to him, fully naked. A large mirror offered him a complete view of my front, long brown hair, C-cups (with stiffened nipples), and unruly undergrowth, also brown. And dampening.

Through the mirror, I watched him, commenting, “Are you just going to gawp at me, or be a gentleman and strip like you should?”

And then: “Dan, delicious naked Dan, today I need to go slow, really slow. I know we are super excited, but remember we are both virgins, and we don’t have birth control. Lie down on the bed please. Let me explore and learn your body today. And get you to come. Tomorrow, the same thing, but for me. After that, we’ll see.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.